Bestiality

Give me a good reason other than muh feels of why bestiality without violence should be illegal when we don't give a shit about consent when we are eating animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyWiMXLpR20
youtube.com/watch?v=yTE4U0yoGd4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Why not?

Bestiality has a negative effect on birth rates.

I can't stop you from doing it, you can't stop me from killing you for it.
win win.

Why would you wanna kill anybody for doing it?

winking and gushing horse pussy is best

If you fuck an animal, you are not a citizen of anywhere anymore.
Call it culling.

it tries to communicate

But it's legal in Brazil. Why would anybody thinks having sex with an animal is hurting it?

animals can't consent

It whispers...''horsepussy''

ITT: Autists who'd rather bone an animal than a fat/ugly grill

>than a fat/ugly grill
you dont make it very hard

Because it is an abomination.

Sometimes, this is no difference

SNEK BEST GIRL
LOVELY CUTE LOVELY CUTE!

how can your dick say no to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KyWiMXLpR20

Is consent the one thing Sup Forums agrees with feminists on?

No shit, Sherlock.

So does same-sex.

and interracials sex (cause them babies are not white anymoer :(

How are there weaboos in Armenia?

damn she's dripping

They don't consent to being eaten either. I think if the animal is big enough and gets violent on you is when you stop. Otherwise it is consented.

horse pussy is gods gift to man

youtube.com/watch?v=yTE4U0yoGd4

Get the hell off Sup Forums you degenerate mongrel shitskin

>Give me a good reason
Government can ban whatever it pleases. This is the real reason why is 90% of banned shit was banned. Same reason applies to bestiality.

I like to watch girl being fucked by a dog from time to time

Guys fuking horses etc is fucked up beyond though

As an owner of a female cat that has yet to be fixed, she propositions herself to me rather frequently while in heat.

>animals can't consent
Nothing but lies.

Also chek'd.

thats some cuck mentality

There is no reason for government to have any say what anyone does with their own property in the privacy of their own homes.

Though I might be able to get behind a federal law that says they all have to film it when they fuck their dogs.

Black pussy is better.

because we have morals, standards, some people here like me want children, and fucking animals makes you more detestable than a faggot or a pedo.
I don't expect a feeble retards half spic like you to understand because you idiots have as few brain cells as the muslims do.
Only a freak and moronic glutton for punishment would fuck an animal.
Also, we eat pork, beef, and chicken, are you saying you want to fuck pigs,cows,and roosters?
You disgusting degenerate.

You're right, they don't consent. But get back to me when they get smart enough to avoid being farmed.

>hurting it
>Implying it's for the animal
>So does same-sex
Lesbianism is for hideous beast that won't breed anyway and stupid teen to try to raise their sexual value(it always backfire)
Male homosexuality is for the unselected and dysfunctionnal.
Nothing of value is lost but some v cards.

Beastiality is like interracial, it's for 0.001% of people, mainly jews, but is pushed at a loss as popular to make us look like degenerates and dehumanize us.

If you take part in that, you are the enemy.

>There is no reason for government to have any say what anyone does with their own property in the privacy of their own homes.
There is reason. One fucking reason that trumps all others. They have bigger guns. You cant argue with that reason.

Bad. Really bad.
No cosplaying qts. People think anime is degenerate and will make fun of you.

You are all fucking filth. Just go to fucking church, honestly. If you can't work out some basic moral guidelines on your own, then please just go to church and have somebody give you an idea of what's right and wrong for you - no shame in it. But if you can't see why fucking animals is wrong, then please just go to church or some shit.

He's into female degradation under his control.

Fuck of horsefucker human, I'm a dog

You want to fuck an animal because muh feels, so it should only be reasonable that you get lynched because muh feels.

>They have bigger guns.
We have more.

Because we need to eat to live, we don't need to rape animals to live.

Girls getting fucked by horses is shit desu.

>Long floppy cock that can't even fit in her
>Has to use fake cum

Kek.

Can you just not do that? as a favor to the rest of us

We don't need to eat animals to live.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

You say fucking beasts is immoral. How? No one ever has once shown, with out a doubt, proof that fucking animals is tgis unholy act you make it out to be.

The only reason you think lime that, is because those placed in power above you say it is wrong.

I bet you were told you are a degenerate if you do drugs. Wasbt it just a few years ago, that weed was being pushed to be legalized. With success in several locations ready.

Stop basing your ethics on the harm principle.

I'd expect your flag of all flags to appreciate a good zerg rush.

not sure why but I was expecting a leaf.

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD, AHMED! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The state shouldn't legislate morals. And fucking a kid that will get fucked up is different from fucking an animal that doesn't care.

>moral guidelines
Define what makes some thing immoral.

You can have all the sloppy, kind sex you want and no one cares. As soon as you start paying for it, now it's immoral. How?

Honestly, this

animals cannot consent

Why do you even have that?

Yes it should! Like, not murdering people, not raping children or animals, not stealing. What kind of cunt are you? I simply can't understand what goes wrong in your childhood where you decide it's ok to rape defenseless animals?

>You say fucking beasts is immoral. How? No one ever has once shown, with out a doubt, proof that fucking animals is tgis unholy act you make it out to be.
>The only reason you think lime that, is because those placed in power above you say it is wrong.
>I bet you were told you are a degenerate if you do drugs. Wasbt it just a few years ago, that weed was being pushed to be legalized. With success in several locations ready.

It is immoral becasue its wrong. Not as wrong as gay sex but wrong nonetheless.

>we don't give a shit about consent when we are eating animals.
rape is worse than death, thats why

hot pic OP.

DELET THIS

Why not?

Objectively correct.

Fucking teenagers should be legal too.

most women cant either

How? Why?

If you can't answer that, and any one has yet to answer that, then it isn't immoral.

I have no desire to fuck an animal myself. I'm simply arguing for the argument. I see no reason for it is illegal in most places.

Human male on female animal bestiality is pig disgusting.

Male animal on human female is hot but purely because it's degrading to the human female.

Overall it's a low tier fetish.

If there's grass on the field, play ball!

Can we just perma ban horse fuckers?

zoofags I have a question, can a human female make a dog horny enough to rape said human female? I'm just wondering, ah if you had any proof in form of a webm that would be great I guess (but nothing illegal please!).

They don't agree on the definition of consent, so fuck no.

It's on the same tier as cannibalism honestly, some things are just unholy. Not in a religious way, but some things you just know are utterly depraved.

bestiality is legal though don't people get paid to fuck niggers?

I don't know, watching 2 beautiful girls lick cum from dog's penis is hot as fuck. I can't get into this blacked shit amerifats love so much, but beastiality is.... well... it gets hard what can i do?

What the hell is that?

I'd rather we ban shills to be honest. Then anime fags, then finally horsefuckers

artem, ti chto cyka vopshe yebnylsja?

>Bestiality has a negative effect on birth rates.

Are you saying you fear other people may want to fuck a dog instead of you?

CANINED.com

I saved gore to derail cuck threads, I saved a horsepussy to do the same also

Rape not really, hump their leg at worst.
Fuck, yes very easily.

>ok to rape defenseless animals
You probably haven't spent significant time near animals in your life. Animals aren't emotionless robots. It's not hard to interact with them and understand how they're feeling. If they want to have sex they make it obvious.