So what were all those chinks doing

illegal gambling

>fuck you, you got it? and the horse you rode in on

this guy reminds me of an actor but i cant place it

I can't find this video now, the Vimeo upload has been deleted

>tfw no gambling/board game buddies to spend old age with

youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU

worst episode

>it's a "surveillance camera man walks in on a mob hit taking place and they kill him, grind up the body and sell it as hamburger" episode

those classic 90's suburban dads

>god, what a dumb fuck, you don't look like a dumb fuck

>that nosferatu at 40:50
spooky

I love their violent reaction. It really shows how sub-human they are.

did he died

He stopped making videos because people started recording him

Rate his encounters. Here's number 1.
>tfw he removed the chill guy eating his fries

malkavian lad

>that old nig pissing in public at 43:00
>they get mad at him
>start asking him if he sucks dick or not
all my sides

My favorite is probably the laundromat maniac

i think it's cute because they're just little old asians trying to play their majong or whatever

>that one nig casing a place for burglary
>ey delete dis nigga

>he can't take a video with his obviously stolen phone

>not posting the webm

Like a slimmer version of Meatloaf's character in POD

>its not illegal if we're in public!
>several times walks into private businesses and even into the employee only sections

>several times walks into private businesses and even into the employee only sections
wow sounds serious, hope they caught the guy

a good wholesome CCTV camera isn't annoying, it doesn't stop you from concentrating on whatever you are doing, also I trust a security guard just doing his job more than someone who goes out of his way to film me

sounds like he was too much of a pussy that couldn't handle his own medicine

correct response

where is the video of "it's just a video" man

DO YOU SUCK DICK

ARE YOU A HOMOSEXUAL

>also I trust a security guard just doing his job
Laughing at people picking their noses, scratching their balls and rating them on a purely superficial level takes 95% of a camera operator's time. I guess their friends are also part of it now that phones with cameras and snapchat are a thing. It's a boring job.

If you don't find this shit the most entertaining thing ever filmed you're a normie

I thought GTA peds were an exaggeration of americans

GOOBER

i think it's depressing to watch

You seem confused

Is he wearing kevlar?

EBT CASH

41:10

Reminds me of a black Mike Cernovich

most chill dudes in the whole vid

his videos were interesting but the guy who made them was the biggest bitch ever

he couldnt handle people taking pictures of him or recording him, which is exactly what he is doing to people

Please tell me it's a joke. This is bothersomely ironic.

it's a sweater vest

>tfw you learn about this for the first time today
I won't deny there is some ingenuity in this, but have all wholesome and constructive forms of entertainment been exhausted, and all that's left are gimmicks people don't do because it's a violation of the social contract?

Well they would post them online and that would ruin the immersion for us viewers. He's just being a professional who cares about his production values.

t. camera guy

no he's being a little fucking bitch

That's just a theory
>inb4 the pic of him
Again, literally no proof that's him.

Why does everybody in these video look like they're acting?

Most Mormons are like that. They're alright people to talk to if you don't mind the overly G-rated dialogue.

he's a hypocrite

The one with the old man eating fries breaks my heart. he justs seems happy to have someone to talk to.

>film other people
>they complain
>YEAH BUT THERE'S LIKE SECURITY CAMERAS SO IT'S LIKE THE SAME THING. I'M JUST TAKING A VIDEO. YOU SEEM CONFUSED

>get photographed and filmed yourself
>everyone can see what an edgy all black wearing fag surveillance camera guy really is
>stop putting out videos

his videos were top-tier entertainment though

They're Americans and you're used to American way of handling conversations and interacting in public because you've seen too much of it in the movies.

I live in Seattle and if I ever see this fucker, I'm decking him since that appears to be what he's after.

Isn't there a video of him out there where he freaks out like a little bitch when someone turns the tables on him and starts filming him? Or didn't he lose his shit when someone released a photo of him, complaining about his violated privacy as if he couldn't understand the irony?

> American way of handling conversations and interacting in public because you've seen too much of it in the movies.
But I live in America.

>45 minutes of this

Shit, I think I just freed the next hour of my schedule.

I hope this is b8 or a joke.

His justification is perfectly valid. There's a lot of cameras outside which film you even if you have no intention to trespass or steal. Those videos are also stored indefinitely god knows where. If anything those freaking cameras all over your city are much worse than a guy who did an hour worth of footage.

Do you wear read plastic cups on your feet while sitting of the rooftop?

>I live in Seattle
kek

No....?

His point is not valid at all. Those security cameras are there for a legitimate reason. Moreover, the security cameras don't follow you around and the majority of them don't record audio.

Unless something hilarious happens that's caught by a CCTV camera there is almost no chance of the footage being released on the internet. Surveillance camera guy released like 8 or 9 videos.

>11:02
wtf

No, they're not the same thing at all, because that mundane security footage isn't released on youtube without the individuals' permission.

>His justification is perfectly valid.

What about photos of you attending a corporate party being posted on their instagram account without your permission? You'd be ok with that?

Is there anyone who does this but only films girls.

I..it's..it's for a friend... :)

Okay so, where are those videos?

No I wouldn't be, and if you weren't such an unemployable NEET you'd know that they make you sign a waiver when they do photo ops stuff at Corporate Events. I had to sign a release for any photo taken of me when I volunteered with my gf's company for a day.

Just look up creepshot videos.

*blocks your path*

>not watching the superior mexican intellectual version
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ug2kyQeRHQ

youtube.com/watch?v=AEmVeK88HIs

how do you know it's actually him

Is that what he looks like?

Nice medallion buttons.

what min?

>it's idubbz

because he tried to do so much shit to get the person who took this picture to remove it

cia watches you through your iphone camera does that justify legitimate reason

this video is fucking epic, I love it

the camera man is a literal walking Red Pill and all the angry people are assblasted LibCucks

Matt Damon from the future sent back on a secret mission to save mankind

if you dont side with scm you are literally redddit

bill wouldnt put that shit on youtube

Are you underage?

Does that also apply when he's walking in places where any idiot knows you can't go, like in the kitchens of fast food restaurants? Is holding a camera a pass for any location?

>Those security cameras are there for a legitimate reason
How is "a research" any less of a reason than surveillance?
>Moreover, the security cameras don't follow you around
Thanks god, but they don't have to because there's at least 1 at every corner of the city.
>and the majority of them don't record audio
>there is almost no chance of the footage being released
Yeah yeah yeah

fucking hell, no wonder everyone hated his faggot ass

These people wouldn't be nearly so mad if they just did what normal people do. Have headphones on and looking at pictures of their waifu on their phone for courage while outside.

stay triggered

This REALLY makes me think.

Fake delet now

Really though what's so upsetting about having a camera in your face when you aren't doing anything out of the ordinary?

Like these people looking at their phone, or sitting around, what reason do they have to get angry? Who cares if somebody sees you sitting around doing nothing out of the ordinary?

It seems like the people who had outbursts over this dude have something wrong going on in their head

it's because "MUH RIGHT TO NOT BE FILMED"
and they think it's something the ""law"" actually prosecute

I would be self conscious because I would think I'm being filmed because I'm doing something unordinary and don't want to be posted on a memesite.

>woman walks up to you
>fucking murders you
>'wowwww that has to be against some law, you're not allowed to kill me, you're getting sued, buddy'
This is how pathetic you sound.

Is this on his phone or does he actually have a camera camera. I'm imagining him holding this big rig of a thing just walking around like an asshat

>you're on the street with your scorpion jacket on the way to the cinema alone
>surveillance camera guy pops up in front of you and starts filming you

what would you do, big guys?