Anyone watching/reading handmaid's tale?

Anyone watching/reading handmaid's tale?

isn't the premise of the show basically what Muslim middle eastern countries are like? so why are they using it to make Christians look bad?

>christianity and islam are basically the same
>making fun of christianity is cool and hip
>making fun of islam isn't
really activates your almonds

I've got one to really activate your almonds:
>the worst thing a woman can think of is being forced to have sex but not with chad
>also you cant wear stylish clothes

>what is the catalog

Demonizing pregnancy is the goal, specifically white pregnancy.

didn't think of that.

wouldn't demonizing pregnancy basically lead to that sort of situation lol

All forms of monotheistic fundamentalism are extremely similar because they're all based on fucked up ancient teachings about getting into heaven by killing people and forcing a one-world religion.

I read the book, but I'm too dumb to get subtext. Wasn't there a low fertility rate, so they forced women to be breeders for wealthy couples?

This guy gets it totally.

Due to pollution and STD's, apparently.

It was only ever specualted on in the book. Nobody knew for sure.
The book is great. It's pretty much how the "Moral Majority" wants to run the U.S.
In the book, they have an excellent relationship with the friendly Muslim countries, since their model society is so similar.

Do you actually believe?

Is that a reference? Because I havent' watched the show yet, and I read the book some ten years ago or more, and I don't remember every bit.

That was a response to

>getting into heaven by killing people and forcing a one-world religion
There's nothing of that in the Bible, though.

ok Jew

>muslims can get along with people of different faiths
This is what libtards actually believe

The book was written as a response to the rise of fundamentalist Christianity during the Reagan years. Islam is not the focus, fundamentalism is.

There are many examples of Muslims, Christians and Jews living side by side in peace. For example, it was very common in the Balkans during the Ottoman Era.

I just read an article saying trump is literally a slippery slope to the handmaiden's tale situation.

Is he even religious?

Eh, i guess pence is.

Learn history you retard

ding ding ding
shut it down, the goyim know