EPL - EXPOSED PREMIER LEAGUE

>greatest league in the world

Attached: eplel.jpg (266x343, 24K)

EPL is the best Anglo league that's why the world is obsessed.

It's not even the best league in England

Chelsea are playing well though. PL has done more than well

basically this, english is worlds language, that's why most flock to it

>eplel

Attached: spanish_league_vs_epLEL.jpg (782x600, 130K)

this. if there aint no aston villa, lufc or nottingham then it aint no "premier" league

Hahaha, why not bring back Arsenal? You have nothing to lose anymore.

>Muh one team leagues that no other countires care about

It is. What needs to be changed is the structure of CL.

Even if the remaining sides go through, the chances that the winner is not Barca or Real is very slim. Those 2 teams have so little financial competition for players that the league can be won with a healthy first team and backup players. 3 or4 first team players from either squad could get injured and they could still beat Bilbao, the third most successful team in their domestic league, comfortably.

What needs to happen for this CL monopoly to cease is a super league where half the league from the best countries and the top 6 in the second tier and so on participate in a super league every 2 years or so (individual leagues may not be able to go on during that league's period).

Or maybe a regional style CL cup (UK, Germany,Austria; France, Portugal, Spain, Italy) with a finals done once a year or every other year. As long as there are more relevant participants in top leagues the better.

I don't want to be that guy that says it, but it seems everyone just feels Spain has a better league...but that's not the case. The CL is not fair, and not just to EPL. I've watched quite a few Bilbao games for the past 4/5 years against many la liga teams. That league is dog shit and compared to other leagues it's not really getting better.

>a league's quality is defined by games not played in that league

Attached: 1444823278001.jpg (356x356, 18K)

it's the most exciting and competitive, that's the argument, it's obviously not the best, as in having the best clubs

okay nigel, I hope you're enjoying your vacations and hopefully it cures your delusion

> I support a league
Millennials, everyone.

>Caring about a league

yes it is
the fact eplel teams can't compete in Europe despite having like twice the money just shows your football system is atrocious and so is your playing style

>Germans bandwaggoning bayerns euro success because thier league is shit

Attached: 888477373888.png (385x340, 122K)

Chelsea and Spurs can't compete against the two teams who happen to currently be at the top of the Spanish and Italian leagues, no.
>inb4 Man U
Mouyes is a fraud.

With the money they have it shouldn't be possible to be this shit. How do they do it?

>Chelsea and Spurs can't compete against the two teams who happen to currently be at the top of the Spanish and Italian leagues, no.
Chelsea were the champions last year lol
so your top team is humiliated by top Spanish team, what does that tell you?
>inb4 Man U
irrelevant
English teams like a decade ago could stand up to anyone
it's clear EPL has gone to total shit with the influx of money

>Best clubs
>As in best number of clubs
>As in, in this context, most clubs with CL
>Not England

My point is that CL is not a fair assement on who is the best club in Europe. It's a lazy, convenient-to-the-fans one.

>"english" premier league
>foreign players
>foreign managers
>foreign owners
>foreign fans
>still suck

Hmm truly fascinating....

Attached: 1460745386719.png (415x416, 6K)

no, they won in 1999, 2005, 2008 and 2012, taht's it.
meanwhile spain
1998, 2000,2002, 2006,2009,2011,2014,2015,2016,2017

BIGGEST BRITISH EXIT SINCE BREXIT

I just said they could stand up to anyone, not that they dominated
Spain is obviously superior
but last few seasons EPL is atrocious

Manu just got humiliated by a Spanish team though.

Attached: 1495177494952.png (741x568, 29K)

clearly need more brave british players and managers to start dominating again. It's no coincidence that Lestah has been the best english CL performer in the last years

exactly

Just like London.

Attached: 1464172633918.jpg (700x857, 180K)

>Chelsea were the champions last year lol
Yes last season, they're shit now. Barcelona are currently top of their league. Try to think in terms of today and not yesterday.

You missed the word "unpredictable"

You don't get crazy blowouts when it's Barcelona against another team because you know Barcelona will win.

Whereas the great EPL, you can have Leicester winning the league. Sunderland beating United or City losing to Wigan (not EPL). Each one of those shocking defeats causes every one to have a shitposting blowout

THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS THE GREATEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE LEAGUE IN THE WORLD

LA LIGA IS A FACKIN FARMERS LEAGUE

Attached: 1515949346795.png (392x488, 64K)

>We'll have 5 teams in the QF
BTFO

irrelevant
you do get crazy blowouts too, and it's not like no one defeated Barcelona and RM
Atletico won in Spain
La Liga had more champions than EPL I believe