UK economy suffers 'dramatic deterioration' from Brexit vote

>...and then I told those plebs: vote Leave and we will have £350 million extra to spend on muh NHS
>the idiots actually believed it!

uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/uk-economy-suffers-dramatic-deterioration-145051830.html

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/22/britains-economy-shrinking-at-fastest-rate-since-2009-says-survey

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36864273

Other urls found in this thread:

markiteconomics.com/Survey/PressRelease.mvc/b68c3686a48c40198505b81e4e55cd81
twitter.com/fletcherr/status/756435492082708480
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hey guys how about before we pour all this tea into the ocean we consider the economic repercussion of it
>nah family that's retarded

>reporting on a dip in the economy that was over in a week like it's the end of the world.
Well I don't know what else I expected from Yahoo, BBC and Guardian

US independence: 1776
Civil War: 1861
US overtakes UK GDP: 1890

If we follow your footsteps, we will go through 114 years of absolute misery, bloodbath and hell and then 3 generations down the road people who won't even remember us will read about Brexit in school and clap for what a brave and noble decision it was.

Why they are reporting doom and gloom NOW when markets and the pound are up since the Referendum announcement...

>a week
Except that's wrong.
markiteconomics.com/Survey/PressRelease.mvc/b68c3686a48c40198505b81e4e55cd81

By the markets do you mean the FTSE100? That's not a good indicator because there are huge multinationals listed in that index which don't rely on the UK economy to make a profit. Companies like BP, Sky, Aviva are British in name only.

As for the pound, it's far from recovered. It's still lingering in the 1.17 - 1.20 EUR region, and it took a dive again today.

Except you don't have a CONTINENT SIZED COUNTRY to colonize and industrialise. So no, there will be no prize at the end.

Yes I forgot that part. Australia always bringing in valuable info.

They should invade Australia. Kick out the criminal scumbags and abos. Let the sharks deal with them.

PMIs are unreliable indicators and export orders are the highest they've been for two years.

Suck a dick.

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

>Bankers are leaving the UK and the over inflated market they created is finally deflating

good riddance. fuck the banks and fuck the globalist.

We haven't even left the EU you fucking imbecile. What more evidence do you need that this is manufactured bullshit?

>PMIs are unreliable indicators
Yes, that's why the historic PMI chart tends to mimic the real state of the economy at different stages, in fact, PMI is almost always more optimistic than real GDP growth.
>export orders are the highest they've been for two years.
That's really underwhelming considering our currency is at it's lowest value for 20+ years.

That's a very simplistic way of seeing things. The financial services aren't just le evil jewish bankers plotting against whites. It's a massive sector of the economy that involves all sots of areas.

Are you dense? This is the damage the prospect of leaving has done, imagine when we actually leave. Stop pretending you have a better grip on the economy than hundreds of manufacturers being polled.

twitter.com/fletcherr/status/756435492082708480

Suck a dick, remainer cuck.

This 350m a week meme started about two weeks before Brexit
It had no bearing on most decisions , I voted out for the sake of future generations
The British do that kind of thing
I expect no financial reward for Brexit

t.Scotcuck

>please rule me

>stupid Americans and their free speech

What is it like to be domesticated?

This is some high level shilling in the media today. It's a fucking survey of business leaders, who were all for remaining, and how they feel.

>gdp
>real state of the economy

Embarrassing.

>since 2009

It's fucking nothing

wew you all are cucks
>be yahoo finance
>be in favor of exchanges
>write article MUH BRITAIN IS OVER!
>get BoE worried
>BoE lowers interest rates
>Stocks soar

Ahh but you see the pound fell so they MUST be right :)

(this is actually a thing people will say)

Worth it desu

Fuck you're mother

A bit of financial uncertainty is a fair price to pay for independence from the EU.

Freedom ain't free. From time to time, the white cliffs of dover have to be watered with the blood of eurocrats.