Leftovers Thread

New episode tonight it's a Kevin Sr one

youtube.com/watch?v=5C2QPUIbXrA

Carrie Coon on Nora

youtube.com/watch?v=S4mwjX8iUBA

Theories on how the rest of the season will play out? Remember we still have a solo Matt episode and a Laurie/John episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMxvrl9i3h4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The solo Matt episodes are so fucking comfy

Watched both episodes yesterday and I have no idea what's gonna go down but my ass is ready

From the preview after episode one it looks like he is talking to the Australian dude Kevin meets in the hotel.

I don't even remember the Aussie at the hotel. I'm really interested to see Kevin's interaction with his dad.

He's the guy Kevin talks to on the bridge and at the bar.

will Kevin build an Ark for the flood?

00:19 seconds in looks like a boat being built.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMxvrl9i3h4

bump for regular tv isn't watchable anymore

What?

bump

volley

bump

Nora deserves to be happy

Yep. Unfortunately both her and Kevin are going to wind up miserable. Kevin will probably wind up dead.

I'm very excited for the Scott Glenn episode. He never really had an episode to himself and other than a few standout scenes in season 1 he hasn't really been utilized.

>flood
Damon, stahp...

lindelof shills out in full force today

I'd like to ask a question. What are possible alternatives to "Kevin is Jesus" theory?

Kevin is an Anti-Christ, Kevin is Noah, Kevin Sr. is Abraham and Kevin Jr. is Isaac... Some other ideas?

kevin is dead and in purgatory

>Show airs tonight
>People wanting to talk about it are shills

Makes sense

Previews for the episode look insane.

He bumps into Jack in Sidney?

what the fuck is with lindelof and sydney

Why no Jill senpaitachi? Do they even consider the vast waifu fanbase that watches this shit only for the eye candy?

>Why no Jill senpaitachi?
I don't know but it's really fucking bothersome. I hope she comes back but it's doubtful.

Because she did jack shit last season, has been the weakest character on the show since Season 1 and clearly they didn't have anything to do for her this season.

>Because she did jack shit last season,
She's fucking eye candy.

Holy shit Leftovers looks glorious in HD
>tfw watched first two seasons on a fucking smartphone

Why would you do that?

>It's a Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt World

Dropped

>wife walks in

>Let's make a baby

Is that the abbo from The Proposition?

Is Nora not being able to use technology just a red-herring?

100% yes.

So wait, all those people did get taken to Heaven? Why in the first episode did they say it wasn't the Rapture?

I think they did background checks on the people taken and came to the conclusion that they couldn't have been raptured by God since some of them were rapists, murderers, Scientologists, etc.

Because it wasn't the rapture. The OP image is from season 1's intro.

>Not liking Matt episodes

What is wrong with you?

What's up with that? I haven't seen it get mentioned on any threads

>killed a man in cold blood
>harasses people with muh degeneracy flyers like a Sup Forums lunatic
>fucked his comatose wife, told everyone LOL SHE WOKE UP JUST TO SUCC ME AND GO BACK INTO COMA :P
>likely molested black kid
>decided to write a newer testament about his sister's husband without telling him
Matt is one creepy fucker

His book is probably going to lead to cults looking for Kevin