What happened to her? She was so cute when she was young. Is chris pratt cheating on her?

What happened to her? She was so cute when she was young. Is chris pratt cheating on her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETpiA8ych30
youtube.com/watch?v=BTn3BIPhMRs&index=22&list=PLUVeOmkpnYTxkjoRlq_jofCZfWAL9W9Kd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doesn't she have that tv sj{ñ

yeah and it sucks

>Born: November 29, 1976
There's your answer. Though she was at least smart and married below her, so when her husband eventually surpassed her in the looks (and fame) department, he's remained loyal.

She's doing good for 40. or 41 or whatever she is.

nearly 3 years after show's over and they're still hanging out. pratt likes funny chicks and aubrey I would say bests her in all categories including being younger by 10 years.

>Is chris pratt cheating on her?

I'm 100% convinced that he's been smashing Jennifer Lawrence.

He doesn't look like he can even stand her, unless you're thinking of that blind item.

>church-going christian male cheating on someone who married him while he was fat
i don't see it

>thinking religion is a bar to impulses

go look up gay preacher/priest/pastor

lots of hypocrites hide under the cloth. Moral standing is up to individual not their background.

she's not even good looking. Chris is a 9, if he's gonna cheat on his wife its gonna be with a hottie.

He married a goblin, mostly because she was funny.

That's just who he is.

>prime anna faris
>goblin

I was never attracted to her when I was younger honestly..I liked her more in waiting than most of her early 00s stuff.

I don't know.

busy abandoning her dog and having it found, emaciated and starving on the street.

>married him during his WHO? phase
>stayed with him through his fat years when he admitted to not even being able to get a boner

yeah he's in emotional debt to her. i still hope he ends up cheating and they split up because happiness is a lie and humans are miserable.

>religion is not an absolutely perfect inhibitor of impulse, therefore it has not inhibitory qualities whatsoever
*tips*

>Gets a career because aubrey decides to like him and adlib a line

That seems to happen a lot to him, being indebted to women.

Why can't Sup Forums just accept that some people aren't in a constant state of misery like we are and these two might actually love each other and enjoy being together?

>Acts as if moral relativism isn't a thing.

this is land of misanthropes, all lens are much darker here. and on a personal note, even most happy people I've met, you get around them when masks come off and they're usually as unhappy as rest of people which is usually why they're so high energy, touristing their way through other peoples lives and their own.

Because most of /tv consists of edgy Gen-Z kids whose only sense of identity comes from having contrary opinions on everything and knowing nothing.

>happiness is a lie and humans are miserable

get a grip loser jesus

she was in a movie about dating that flopped and then realized she couldn't be a big star anymore. instead of keeping on trying she decided to play it easy and be in a lame sitcom
she's talented and cute enough. just got too old to play "cute ditzy girl" and probably wanted talented enough for more dramatic roles.

also not a lot of parts for older actresses really.

I'd the biggest formative crush on her since seeing her in The Hot Chick (2002), dated a girl I hated for 2 years in college just because she looked like her. Loved her podcast until she said she hates giving head on the Paul Scheer episode, put me off her completely. I feel bad, always thought I liked her for being talented, but I guess it was just the looks after all

Cbs is one of the highest paid networks for shows so I bet she makes decent bank.

I don't think you have to worry brah, some other woman has filled that role for her.

she makes 125k per episode

Isn't their kid retarded or something.

Yeahs every time I've a new "It's her, her always + forever" crush, I forget they'll be replaced as soon as they age.
Britney Spears- Anna Faris- Amanda Seyfried- Brittany Snow- Hayden Panettiere- Lea Michele- Demi Lovato- Debby Ryan- Hailee Steinfeld-
(Just realizing my tastes get less Aryan the more I age)

that's it? Jared and Jensen make more than that on CW.

Well comedy is also much more of a niche thing, so if you stick it, looks become less of an issue, just look at how many ugly guys are in comedy.

The problem is she was more or less supposed to either be ditzy or the straightman.

Even after listening to her podcasts, she does sexual stuff well but shes not outright funny her guests often upstage her.

I think only times I managed to laugh out loud were because of aubrey/retta.

She's probably a nice person.

> Chris is a 9

He really isnt

Better get that shit in check son.

>tfw you have former Pratt body

women actually dig that shit desu, where you clearly have some defined meat sheathed in a layer of burgerfats

Yeah he is

As guys we always get away with being lazy, dadbod works in women's favor because it makes us less aggressive.

The more in shape you are, more aggressive guys tend to get so makes women worry they're going to cheat.

You're telling me, went from dating a blonde blue eyed girl around my height to a tiny brown haired hazel eyed girl. How (((strange)))

Wouldn't that work out in your favor though if she was a jew? I thought that was all matrilineal for them.

Then your kid can get shekel hookup.

True, but you've got to have been reasonably jacked at some point in the 1st place.
Whenever people point to Pratt's Delivery-Man-300 lbs to GotG-ripped transformation, they never note he was already a lean shit-house for Zero Dark Thirty a year before either

He has genetics that have allowed him to gain and shag a lot of weight. And he's dedicated to it.

Yeah, she's a sweetheart and very likeable, but so's Jenny Slate on that podcast- doesn't mean I'd give her a comedic role as a result of being relatable and cute.
Non sexual male equivalent would be Pete Holmes, great conversationalist and all round lovely guy on his podcast, but rarely the funniest person in the room. He's a little less glaringly reliant on guests, but to be fair he's a comedian and not an actor

Oh shit you're right, that's probably why it's happening. Survival instincts kicking in, now that I'm at settling age I'm after that semitic golden parachute, only in our youth can we afford to fuck the piss poor goyim

I know? What I'm saying is he was never an obese, unfit guy for 3 decades who's now become a Marvel hero. He's a dude who's been active and in consistently impressive shape for his adult life, so it's no surprise he can commit to gaining/ losing weight for roles

One thing I've learned navigating working world is connections are everything.

I agree she is sweet but I also kind of laugh because I feel like she asks questions with intent of seeing how people react in person like aubrey, some of her questions were so pointed that I wonder if she tricked her into doing it so she could ask questions that were on her mind but wanted a way of finding out without causing a fight.

I mean at times he's gained a lot of weight during parks and rec, obviously within a range, I don't think he ever went over 300 but that's my point, for his frame it was still a lot and he did tend to be funnier the fatter he was. It was harder for him to do slapstick comedy when he got skinny because it didn't stick the same way because our brains are trained to like people more in shape they are so it's really weird to watch parks and rec and notice it.

The more he hates himself, the funnier he tends to be. Women are such hypocrites though, watching behind the scenes stuff, she clearly likes him skinnier but said she likes him fat.

I hate women when they do that.

Yeah, I'll admit I've enjoyed going from a girl who's dad and stepdad were both on welfare to 1 who's bedroom is the size of my childhood home

There's a lot of times where she's like a sneaky version of Holmes. Holmes is so sweet and open, every conversation seems revelatory even if people avoid all the tough questions. Faris in comparison throws out questions quickly and cheekily, so they've answered before they realise how revealing and personal it is. She's cute like that, comes across as crazy manipulative in a half-sexy/ half-frustrating way.

Everyone does that though, the amount of times I've acted like I didn't notice female friends/ exs gaining weight. It's less a man/ woman thing, more that realizing you're out of shape is something you have to do for yourself.
You can acknowledge "Shit, I've gained 20 pounds", and even an acquaintance just saying "Oh, you have" can be enough to put you back on the defensive. People's self image isn't worth fucking with, either compliment them if they deserve it ignore or ignore the queries. Completely something you've got to control yourself, can't expect someone else to tell you you're getting less hot

Yeah I guess you're right.

JLaw is like the exact opposite kind of person Pratt would like.

It didn't feel manipulate as much as she is constantly nervous about her relationship with pratt and it comes out in unexpected 'worries' and she seems honest about that but that would be awkward sitting opposite her and going, "nope totally not into your guy that I hung out with every day, for basically ten years, a couple of which were after our job together ended, nothing weird there at all. "

I dated a chick like that who basically lived in ghetto and my next long term was basically from a family of doctor/millionaires, it's nice not having to worry about the little shit and people that have never understand the have nots.

Nice feet, but that's literally the only flattering image of her in existence.

Why the fuck is he drinking Newcastle Brown Ale???

For sure, but I found she's that suddenly open and personal with a lot of guests- The Jenny Slate/ Chris Evans 1 feels like her straight up grilling Slate on her intentions with Evans, but it's all in that bubbly, babbly tone which disarms the person she's talking to and lets them open up more than they expect/ mean to.
Don't get me wrong, it's an endearing trait, and her strength as an interviewer/ host

I think they fucked after watching this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETpiA8ych30

her fappening vids were pretty flattering.

Always look deeper user

it looks like she had surgery on her mouth

Her real strength for me is that she actually cares about random plebes she talks to which is beyond rare.

>not having to worry about the little shit
Afuckingmen, well worth the bougie shit, even if only to avoid how tense/ edgy poor places are
>people that have never understand the have nots
I'm not above admitting that, when with families totally unfamiliar with struggle, I've played up my shitty circumstances to seem like a martyr

He better not be a mag or he's getting dropped the cunt

Do Women hate guys who are 5-10 years younger than them and make less than or roughly the same money? Also if they are the same height or shorter than them?

That's very true. She comes across as someone who'd take as much interest in any random's life as she has in one of her guest's.
Same is true of Pete Holmes, for that matter

Women infantalize younger guys and tend to look down on them while they're young but it changes as they get older or did you miss 100 female teachers that have been arrested over last couple of years.

There is a mixture where the women want to stay young forever go after younger guys to feel better about themselves but they're a small niche of female pool, most go older because older guys generally have their shit together more.

Mag?

is the house bunny worth watching? i have an anna faris boner atm

Yeah it means they control the relationship,fucking cuck

what about the thousands of pedophile priests? religious people arent inherently more moral than anyone else. you completely missed the point of the post because youre a retarded christfag who bases his entire life on a 2000yo book written by low IQ sand-niggers. idk why you would think your opinion matters on anything of importance

She's aging pretty well. Looks beautiful in that photo.

eh it was one of those things that you could take it or leave it, like of like that sex trip movie, it was kind of reliant on premise and didn't have much to it otherwise.

there's a movie with evans and faris that was much better about dating people.

>Mag?
newcastle fc supporter. they're scum

Where's the dog?

Is that like numales that used to defend microbrews and shit?

He's not supporting the beer, he's supporting aubrey.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ETpiA8ych30
there's definitely some sexual tension there, both ended up talking about vaginas and dicks.

I mean hell he shilled her Grumpy cat, lifetime movie as well.

Now that I think about it he has a very low bar to helping people shill shit, being a former coupon salesman.

Chris the kind of good-natured nigga that don't look for the beauty on the outside, but believes it's the inside that matters.

>#justchadthings

She looked fine in Keanu and that was in trashy coke head makeup.

Would still berry but she'd have to dye her hair black again Scary Movie 2 style.

>serving your sidewoman cupcakes is now chadthings

If he was being served by women, then you could use chadthings.

What the fuck is happening in this thread? We know you people are false flagging to ruin tthis shitty place even more.

>Sees people joking about jews
>gets triggered

user most people don't give a shit about the things you're twisted up in and I can tell you being here since 05' that majority will always ignore you.

And you should stop using words that you don't know how to use, false flagging generally needs an objective and whoever started this thread wanted to talk about anna faris.

She still looks 15 in your pic, what are you on about?

Chris turned her into a baby machine. Also he's a christian conservative guy, who's probably pretty jealous, so he's keeping her out of the spotlight.

Watch any interview with both of them. She wants his dick but he's not into her at all.

They only have quirky-chemistry because of forced Reddit memes.

Details on the Aubrey adlib thing?

Never heard of this

Huh?

Fun fact: Descartes didn't say this, neither did Voltaire, it's a quote from some weeb on hackernews

youtube.com/watch?v=BTn3BIPhMRs&index=22&list=PLUVeOmkpnYTxkjoRlq_jofCZfWAL9W9Kd

Aubrey used her internal acting methodology and decided her character would like andy, so she threw in an adlib at end of season 1 of P&R and writers used that in next season and it took off from there, and it extended chris pratts character on show because of it. Because they were so likable and had palpable chemistry.

Her deciding to like him opened doors for other projects outside of P&R too which is also funny. Him being humble has helped him a lot, but he's gotten a lot of help along the way.

Am I good if people find me very funny and I have a similar frame to Pratt (1,90m, always oscilating between 100 and 110 kg)? I'm also not ugly, though I don't look good either

Aubrey in Anna Faris's Unqualified podcast also expanded on it now that show was over and one of more revealing things an actor has said about one of her character's, basically Aubrey thought 'April would think he is kind of smartest guy in world because he was always happy and was like he found secret of universe that nobody else knew' i'm paraphrasing but you get the idea.

Essentially because most people are miserable shits and andy is like lightsource moths are all attracted to that he knew something that nobody else did. Which is a great way to add a lot of depth to a simple character. She helped him out so much it's really funny.

>multiple skills (criminal investigation, guitar playing, karate, showcases a lot of inventions, works a very wide range of jobs)
>got maximum grade in his cop exam, failed for being nervous
>clearly the guy who grows the most during the series (from unemployed to local stars)
>actually made friends with english nobility
>always happy and willing to help for he understood life is what you make it
>banged the two hottest chicks in the series
>Implying he wasn't indeed the most intelligent guy in the whole series

>used her internal acting methodology and decided her character would like andy
Is that you Aubrey?

Fancy way to say "he was cute, i wanted more scenes with him and maybe kiss him"

No I'm not her, but I like playing detective so when I get interested I dig through everything I can find and you almost never see actors reveal their character bible, so to speak or they forget what they were thinking when doing scenes, so it was interesting seeing her reveal 'craft'

What's more weird to me and maybe someone can correct me but has pratt ever had any formal training in acting?

Because it seems like and despite being surrounded by people with deep acting predigrees, he's one of funnier people on the shows that he is in yet has no real training in his background.

He has natural charisma out the ass. He's an incredibly likable guy who has great comedic timing.

Yeah but that has to be rare right? I can't think of many that got into acting without training.

I mean I was looking through backgrounds of people on P&R when I watched it and Phoeler/Plaza both went through same improv program, did acting in college, did side-acting gigs while training and lots of other small gigs for experience/craft building.

Before aubrey broke in she must have done hundreds of small gig things and improv shit.

I just assumed all the official stuff about him left it out like he secretly went to acting nightschool or something.

She became an animal cruelty cunt. Cancer could not come quick enough.

Being against animal cruelty is fine, you chink.

It's certainly a rare case, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. I think he's naturally gifted, combined with enough luck to be in the right place at the right time.

>Is chris pratt cheating on her?
According to a LOT of blind items, yes
But who trusts blinds anyway?