Caught on Tape Abusing Dog

who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=peNHx15LK00#t=00m11s

Other urls found in this thread:

fox8.com/2017/04/26/ex-soldier-laughed-while-killing-her-service-dog-as-boyfriend-recorded-police-say/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking cunt.

Always a nigger too

Fucking subhuman.

>citation
>$500 fine

The Chinese are worse

>apes

why the fuck do people have pets when they can't take care of them?

The dog for being a walking piece of filth.

who is the girl with glasses?

I kick around my dog all the time and he's still a loyal pup.

He's a football player so he can get away with pretty much anything.

Star athletes in America can do pretty much whatever they want. In America sports > human rights and justice.

i'm okay with this

Who /bully their dog/ here?

>dog starts falling asleep
>call his name

>dog lies down
>roll him over with my foot

>offer dog a piece of food
>keep pulling it away right before he can grab it
>repeat five or six times

>throw imaginary sticks

what about PR/marketing?

Never do that. Always love and respect my doggo

You think lizard-brained sports fans give a shit? These are the same people who chimp out after events and trash their own cities if their team wins.

>shitskin dog abuser
>white gf
everyone i know
goes away
in the end

>throw imaginary sticks

Who DOESN'T do this?

is that his gf? how did she ended up with an ape?

Whoever coined the term pet negro was right on the money.

She's a fan of the British Broadcasting Corporation.

it's america

white people are so racist don't they realize blacks have less impulse control and you just have to deal with it

fuckin white people

>in Waco
>Baylor football player
>citation/$500 fine

Baylor athletes can and have get away with murder, rape, and anything else they want because the entire city of Waco is run by ex-Baylor law grads who are paid by the University to keep everything quiet.

Fucking scum town.

I always throw pencils and stuff like that to my cat, but just far enough that she can't get to it without standing up.

More like because he's a nigger
Animal rights and caring about animals is solely a white thing
Citation for it, what a fucking joke.

Miscegenation is the whole reason they want to shove these niggers into athletics
Brainwash young girls into shacking up with these animals, they get beaten/take drugs/get pregnant and their lives are over

Cats don't pick up shit like that, you liar. They don't give a fuck.

>shit-tier cat confirmed

Nah, if you throw the stuff close to them they usually play a bit with it. Especially if it's something like a string or a rubber band.

Always funny when faggots get mad about poor doggy getting hurt.

All of you can shut the fuck up, white people do this shit as well.

What about the white girl military bitch who unloaded her gun Into her service dog last week?

exactly the Dog Chow Mein I had last night was on point, although I do quite miss bobby

triggered treyvon detected

no shit you dumb nigger
we all know people of all races commit crimes but we all know what race does it the most

>black person buys pitbull to have a "tough" dog
>abuses the shit out of it
>doesn't train the dog
>doesn't get it fixed
>dog attacks everyone and now has tons of puppies
>ends up in the pound with all the other pitbulls
this REALLY makes me think

Really comes as no surprise it's a nigger.

Which is white people.

Yea, why are blacks so savage and violent?
Can anything be done to civilize them or will they forever be what they are?

We also know what race lies the most, dindu.

are you fucking kidding me?

and he still gets signed to an NFL team. pic related.

Well, she's a woman.

You can laugh again when he's destitute, broke and another statistic.

Doesn't say that this Shelby girl is his GF in the video, doesn't seem like it actually

The niggers probably posted the video online to show their nigger pals, because none of them see any problem with this.

Why take away what he's worked so hard for over a dog?

fox8.com/2017/04/26/ex-soldier-laughed-while-killing-her-service-dog-as-boyfriend-recorded-police-say/

Ex-soldier laughed while killing her service dog as boyfriend recorded, police say

CUMBERLAND COUNTY, N.C. – A former soldier and her boyfriend are facing felony charges after police say she tied her service dog to a tree and shot it several times in the head while her boyfriend videotaped the act.

Marinna Rollins and Jared Heng were arrested by sheriff’s deputies in Cumberland County, North Carolina. They’re charged with animal cruelty, a felony.

According to a police report obtained by CNN affiliate WTVD, the pair took the gray-and-white male pit bill named Cami to a wooded area earlier this month.

Rollins shot the dog four times, authorities said, and is heard laughing in the video as she does it.

“It’s been real Cami. I love you. You’re my puppy. You’re my puppy but …,” the woman in the video says.

Marinna Rollins and Jared Heng were arrested by sheriff’s deputies in Cumberland County, North Carolina. (Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office)
The dog belonged to Rollins and was her emotional support animal, Sheriff’s Sgt. Sean Swain told CNN.

In the video, the man — who deputies say is Heng — then asks to shoot the animal.

“I want to pop him,” the man says.

The pair is then seen dumping the dog into a shallow grave and draping a sheet over him.

The disturbing footage quickly made its rounds on Facebook.

CNN affiliate WNCN says a close friend of Rollins uploaded the video of the shooting hoping it would get attention and lead to some sort of punishment.

Rollins ended at Fort Bragg in January of 2017; Heng is still on active duty there, WNCN said.

Cami was adopted by Rollins back in 2016 from the Cumberland County Animal Shelter. He was known at the time as Huey.

Both suspects are in the Cumberland County jail. Their bond is set at $25,000 each.

Women kill their children all the time, user.

maybe his bf caught her fucking the dog? and made her kill it idk
americans are fucked up

Your tax dollars are paying for all of this btw. That dog they wasted, their trial, their military handouts.

What about him?

"Take away" implies he's entitled to an NFL career. There are better niggers than him chasing that dream and failing (as he deserves to).

Any team with half a brain shouldn't want violent, unstable niggers in their lineup, but whatever team took him probably just used the incident to negotiate a cheap contract. They'll get what they pay for.

sounds like they need to be tied to a tree and shot

BUILD WALL

Link?!?!?!?

honestly straight up killing it is better than beating it and completely destroying its trust in someone it depends on absolutely

niggers are always wrong

Shooting a dog in the head to put it down is a little fucking different from constantly abusing a dog like niggers do

The only reason they are in trouble is because they filmed it and shithead liberals can't handle REAL LIFE

I just confine my dog into a cage or a small place and then throw fireworks near him, bitch goes CUURAAAAZAAAY and it's fun as fuck, probably have around 5gbs of videos of it

This sounds like people who say its better to be killed than raped.

And it wasn't exactly a mercy killing. She gleefully shot it multiple times.

Soldiers are almost just as bad a niggers. They're babysat and given governement handouts

>on a less-disturbing note
>P-please try and ignore the animal abuse, he's a good player

>w-wwhataboutism
Lel
She was probably mentally ill and stuff from being in the military having to fight for this niggers freedom

i don't mean she should be looked upon better for it. i'm just making a general comment.

There wasn't anything wrong with the dog. It didn't need to be put down. And there are more humane ways of doing it. For Christ sake, she had the dog to cope with her ptsd.

Yeah. What happened when Michel Vick wanted to put down one of his dogs?

Did he shoot it in the head? Don't think so.

I don't have the momentum to keep joking honestly anyone capable of this should be dragged out and shot or at least be on a watchlist for the rest of their miserable life.