t: SPOLK master race

RKs, not AKs. Finnish take on the AK.

>finns are using handguns in army
Wow, we don't even hold that shit

What's that thing at the bottom?

Flag
10week national service
Pic related
10/10 can push away branches while walking through the jungle and by dual wielding you can use it to pick up trash at waterfall picnic areas.
To make it simple soccer mom believe holding a gun turns people evil so no gunz during service.

Bolt gun for executing prisoners and Russian children

MP's have pistols

kek

>bongs have no idea what flare gun is

>his country has a mandatory army service
lmao don't you have an American dog who does all the fighting, dying and military stuff for you?

MPs shoot pistols and artillery men cannons.
Flare gun

H&K G3 and Galil AR

I don't know of anyone who had actually been conscripted, it's supposedly mandatory but if you're admitted in higher education you don't have to go

M16A1. This thing is ancient.

G3 is fucking heavy and long but very accurate. The magasine only holds 20 7,62 mm rounds

Galil was not as accurate but much more comfortable due to smaller size and held 35 5,56 mm rounds

G3 in 9 months military service

this beauty. 4th Sup Forumsish division, 1st ratarded BETA squadron

M4 but I've had to deal with Saber systems, Javelins, M2 .50s and 240Bs

i used the sig 542 until it was remplaced by the galil 22nc
also i used the at4
the sig was fucking sex, i loved the recoil and weight of that rifle.
and galil i hated it too fucking much, fucking garbage sights and triggers.(atleast it was pretty light)
about the at4, well its a cool rocket launcher, you shoot it and something goes boom

Good old FAL.

FAL aesthetics never fail

I've never been formally conscripted but I've used the good old AK47. Not gonna tell you where, though.

Still using the Para-FAL which is even better IMO. Lighter but it doesn't lose nothing for the standard version.

Conscription was banned before i was of the age, but i did go trough a training of sort, m72 and zolja handling. And additional battle movement, cover fire and mine laying.
Right after i was baptized.

did he fell for the tacticool meme?

MG74, Steyr Aug (pic related) and a glock 17
The MG was the best

No.

Nice for MVD

Same but modified and called F88 Austeyr.

M16A2
Beretta M9
Remington 870 12 guage
Browning M2HB .50 BMG

ARX 160

Wtf

AG3: awesome gun, it's the caliber I would actually want if there was a war.
MP5: it made my life much easier when I was going in and out of small vehicles a lot and doing chores around camp to just carry a small MP5, but it's only 9mm. The bullet drop is pretty dramatic on it. 2/10 would feel pretty screwed if I had to use an MP5 in an actual war.
MG3 and M2 Browning: both of them are very satisfying to shoot.
M72 LAW: I only shot training rockets that doesn't have an explosive load, but obviously fun to shoot as well.

PKK

Best gun ever :)

>M72 LAW
We also used these a lot. I found that it was very difficult to operate when lying down, which would be a realistic situation.

also this one

Those
I preferred the m4, probably because I was already used to it

Its basically AK, one of the better variants. Was deemed more suitable for our army rather than battle rifles due to our woods and forests.

MG42 legacy still lives on.

The notorious Stgw 90 also known as SIG 550. I got mine here at home inside my wardrobe.

Do you have the ammo, a pistol and a knife too?
Can you post a pic?