Expanse Thread

Season 2 has been pretty shit so far and I'm guessing episode 13 is the last episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12851203
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

season 2 is great up until eros crashes into venus. it slows down a lot after that, because eros crashing into venus was the end of the first book.

what a shit character.

He's the only good character.

I want Bobbie Draper to sit on my face

>GOAT
SG1, Expanse
>Fun
Dark Matter,Firefly
>pleb fun
Farscape, Lexx
>geek (no) fun
Star Trek
>woman's favourite
Star Wars, BSG

strawpoll.me/12851203

All the belters need to die asap, they're literally cockroaches

n.. nice pants

The writing went down really fast in the last episodes. Such a shame, it was one of my favorite tv shows and now i'm consdiering watching season 3.

>thicc tighs
>no ass
JUST

>mfw Lexx on that list
CAW

Why the fuck are the main characters (Holden, Nagato, Wymyn Muhreen) so bland and unlikable?
I keep seing this in other series as well, the secondary characters and setting is the only reason I am trying to pick it up for a third time.

holden is basically a jon snow/commander shepherd mix

>most watched show on the netwrok
>last episode

smart post

the quality is all over the place sometimes you get space espionage and moral dilemas, but like half the time you have to suffer thru b-list 20yr old actors/models pretenting to have personality and acting skills.

He's all Jon Snow.

If he had anything of the alpha and funny Shepard in him he would be liked.

yea I get it, but at least jon snow has got a cool backstory and feels genuine and shepherd is expect to be bland... he is a RPG character... Holden just feels like an empty sheet of paper with eybrown and beard scribled to it.

he's a bit more tolerable in the book but he's still annoying

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy will allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

more like Bobbie BRAAAAAPER.
Amirite?

This show exists so people can watch the first episode, read the first book and enjoy it, get halfway through the second, and realize they should stop because the authors are hacks.

No season 3 until 2018, and by then nobody will give a fuck anymore

I do, but I had to drop it around the part when homeless detective mergedt with Venus.
The characters are not so well writen, and the story is not that great either, but it sure is complicated.
Or maybe the years of vidya and cartoons have turned me into a pleb who cannot enjoy anything with substance...

Lexx is god tier user.
And you forgot red dwarf and hyperdrive

I like reading almost as much as you like stale pasta. And the books are actually pretty good.

Aee they going to be fine?

no
they dead

that gif gave me literal aids

He's only annoying in the books because Naomi keeps cucking him out of dropping his balls.

>but like half the time you have to suffer thru b-list 20yr old actors/models pretenting to have personality and acting skills.
tru trips. I hate this fucking trap that scifi shows fall into of casting a boatload of pretty faces that can't deliver a line to save themselves.