Are there any actually funny Youtube channels left that don't involve movies or pop culture talking head bullshit?

Are there any actually funny Youtube channels left that don't involve movies or pop culture talking head bullshit?

What the hell happened to good sketch comedy on youtube?

College humor is pure garbage now, any recommendations Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rNDgWi_fwA&list=FLvO4RfwgBf-xwiD8kFHnxYg&index=5
youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fybu4aQoh7w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=znFzFjufFFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ddJ55YKYIzc
youtube.com/watch?v=0v-imBnzyuY
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
youtube.com/user/UridonTheMaster/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=_vavtswlobI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

filthy frank

get the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=8rNDgWi_fwA&list=FLvO4RfwgBf-xwiD8kFHnxYg&index=5

Not sure if this will entertain you or not. I live in Ames, Iowa, where ISU is located, ISU used to have their own local access station students could use to make their own programs, this is probably ten to fifteen years ago.

Anyway, they used to have this pseudo-sketch comedy show called "Oxymorons" my brother and I used to watch all the time at night. For whatever reason I started thinking about that show recently, youtubed it, and found the guy who'd written them all had uploaded them.

Like I said, this was done by students so take it with a grain of salt, but the one guy in the clips that keeps humming 80's songs incorrectly

>"Roxanne, you don't have to drink windex tonight..."

never fails to crack me up.

Movie/tv channels that I enjoy

Now you see it
CineFix
Lessons from the Screenplay

Anybody watch Zebra Corner?

Sam Hyde will always be funny
youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4

youtube.com/watch?v=Fybu4aQoh7w

m.youtube.com/watch?v=znFzFjufFFk

youtube.com/watch?v=ddJ55YKYIzc

youtube.com/watch?v=0v-imBnzyuY

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

lasagnacat is the pinnacle of comedy kino

>College humor is pure garbage now
>now
Kys

The FineBros are real good if you like reactions

Thrilling intent. They just uploaded a trailer video to their youtube page which introduces you to the kind of content that they make.
>it's a pathfinder game series in the form of an episodic tv show with increasing production quality as it goes on.

designated shilling thread

Pure trash. Thanks for reinforcing the idea that there are no good youtube channels.

(You)

Everyone is out to make money now, so it's all super sterile and professional. It's hard to find channels run by people who just wanted a hobby (and who are good at it).

youtube.com/user/UridonTheMaster/videos

this is horrible, but thank you for sharing

This guy knows.

Honestly though, that's why I like some of filthy frank's videos. It reminds me of the amateur-ish old days of youtube. I mean now he has more money to throw into his videos obviously but the feeling is still there. It reminds me of making a few dumb videos with my friends in junior high.

Other than that, dunkey makes me laugh pretty damn consistently. His videos are really re-watchable too.

My favorites are pilotredsun, MatthewMatosis, and GoldVision. All of them rarely upload though.

LifeAccordingToJimmy

Hilarious sketch comedy, and it he's running a new show on his channel right now. Funny as fuck.

desu I feel like he fell off a couple years ago

I used to watch him years ago as well. I agree.

Brandon Rogers
youtube.com/watch?v=_vavtswlobI