What do you think of Louie (the TV show)?

What do you think of Louie (the TV show)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Duk1GheiOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pure kino

I like the bully episode.

incredible

>that episode where the kid diarrhead in the tub

A landmark of comedy television

It's greatly influenced Atlanta and Master of None which is good too

Cop story was incredibly sad

Season 1 was good, then it stopped being funny

depressing and boring, lots of cool artsy scenes that remind me of that awful wes anderson.

My friends say I dont get it, guess im not on the level

interracial breeding grounds xDDDD
le CuCK MAGA

could red pill a few people

>Master of None

Dropped that show about the manlet poo was whining about how indians are betrayed on television

Best thing was the scene with the garbage men waking Louie up.

What do you think of Louie (the Sun king)?

welcome reddit

>bullying is okay because bullies are bullied
No.

You say this like its a good thing

Louis sits atop a rickety wooden throne, ornately carved to resemble black phalluses intertwined

"My children."
the crowd is tense and hanging on his every word
"My most noble servants of the BBC."
the zebras tied up in the back of the auditorium start stamping their hooves
"Bring out the first victim."
the crowd erupts in cheers and screams of excitement
greased nubian slaves shout instructions angrily in a foreign tongue
a bruised white woman, is led out on all fours, naked and weeping and with a chain afixed to her neck
the nubians howl with laughter and whip her buttocks with dried grass
"Is it true that you are in fact a white woman, the most inferior of all Great M'Buto's races?"
"y-yes"
"And is it also true, that when me and K'tokba here approached you in the parking lot, you refused to take his mighty African seed into your supple pink womb?"
"i-it's true"
"THEN BY THE COURT OF THE BBC, I FIND YOU GUILTY OF RACIAL INJUSTICE!"
the crowd is exploding with lust
Louis spits into her face
"RELEASE THE TIGER!"
a crack team of pygmy servants undo the padlock to a rusty cage hidden stage right
a 300lb Sumatran tiger is released onto the stage and bounds towards the woman, raping her irreperably
"TIGER PEEN! FOR THE QUEEN! TIGER PEEN! TIGER PEEN!"
the crowd, many of which are African fauna, begin screaming and murdering each other
thunder and lightning crashes outside
Louis is carried off the stage by monkeys, while being wanked off by a snake

Best scene was ricky gervais as a doctor

I guess I liked it because his date said he was a loser. kek

from what little I've seen I think the style of it is very good. that nightmare scene with the flesh suit guy comes to mind. That said every time louie opens his mouth or makes that fucking "i dunno im just a dumb guy" sort of smug/sad/concerned face i wanna kill him

this whole thread is shilling

its "Cuck: the show", the whole show is an autobiography about how he is a waste of space genXer who never grew up and somehow rationalizes his lack of manhood by trying to act 'cute' like Woody Allen does. Woody Allen actually shows his strength by being open about his insecurities and ends up with a couple of hot wives for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Duk1GheiOQ

Good enough, especially the first season.
The whole "life is oh so hard and I have negative testosterone levels" stuff gets tiring though. I don't even remember what sparkle started the Cuck King meme but it was bound to happen with this kind of persona.

Kino

Absolutely brilliant, auteur filmmaking on television

I never really clicked with it, not sure why, I like his standup and Horace and Pete was fantastic.

maybe should give it a try again.

More depressing than funny

It's great. Mediocre sometimes but mostly great.

Cuckity cuck cuck cuck!

I don't think you've ever watched it, he never comes off as cute. He's downright autistic a lot of the times, if you think they're trying to make him likable, you're probably not getting the point. Maybe you think people find it cute because deep down you hope people will find insecure autists cute so you can finally lose your virginity?

>master of none
in which aziz ansari calls a little kid a racist for drawing his skin color accurately

fuck that poo faggot

Niggas don't tip

BIG

S1 and 2 are great. Season 3 is amazing.

Miami episode is kino-tier comfy

that acting performance was handedly one of the best I've seen in television or film in sveral years, it was outstanding

the absurd, surreal humor was great, like the trash guys coming through the window, or the black car changing out the homeless.

too bad there were only snippets of that

most of the show was The Office/Curb style cringe "humor"

Not being facetious, but did you watch the last couple seasons, because the surreal elements got amped up in a big way and to great effect.

the rape scene was a bit much

no really, i stopped watching when he legit tried to rape pamela. jesus christ, shit wasn't funny anymore

One of the best things on television, ever. It's so painfully honest and raw, I don't know how he managed to create something like that in today's world. It just hits a spot with me, it feels like it comes from an actual person, not some team of writers constantly fucked in the ass by corporate assholes and analysts. This mixture of bitter, sad, funny, outright surreal moments feels exactly like life. It's insane to me that this gets talked about so little, because it is absolutely brilliant.

Season 4 was the best thing I've seen in a while.

this