Y: The Last Man

Is this ever going to be made into a movie like other comic books already are? The premise is actually quite interesting.

>On July 17, 2002, all living mammals with a Y chromosome—including embryos and sperm—simultaneously die, with the exception of a young amateur escape artist named Yorick Brown and his Capuchin monkey, Ampersand. Many women die from disasters caused by the men's deaths, such as plane crashes. Society is plunged into chaos as infrastructures collapse, and the surviving women everywhere try to cope with the loss of the men, and the belief that, barring a rapid, major scientific breakthrough or other extraordinary happening, humanity is doomed to extinction.

So it would just be about 1 man fucking every woman on the planet?

>no more rape
>no more war
>no more Adam Sandler movies
What's the downside?

God I hope so. Way back in the day I bet on this pony instead of Walking Dead which I pompously turned up my nose to. Holy shit did I fuck up.

>no more rape
>no more war
Someone hasn't read the comic

He's madly in love with a black mary sue

>implying yorick won't be genderswapped

you guys would really like this film

>still stuck with crazy women who cut their tits off and act like cunts

Yeah, the man less world sounds great.

that is LITERALLY what happens

its kind of poetic what happens to Australia

>le tragic ending
nah fuck this trash

>women so fucking crazy they start cutting off hair from other parts of their body to make facial hair
>still trying to be like a man

The book was crazy

what happens user

>Black mary sue
>constantly shows flaws over the series (plus what happens at the end)

Not to mention he spends the entire series going after 'the love of his life' who was in australia at the time.

well I cant really remember it perfectly but after all the men died off like half of the women overdose on drugs and the other half commandeer nuclear submarines and become pirates.

lesbians rape each other a lot and there's Melissa McCarthy

>one male fixes everything
>fucks all the girls
>women based society has even more war, murder, and rape (kek) than normal society
yeah that'll never get greenlit

Just gotta adjust some things user.
one male fixes everything

>fucks all the girls
Make the last man on earth be Idris Elba

>women based society has even more war, murder, and rape (kek) than normal society
Make the leader of the female society be a woman who identifies as a cis white male who attained power thru violence and built an empire off the backs of minorities.

See, problem solved. Now it's ready to be filmed.

>genius

>Make the last man on earth be Idris Elba
not even joking but you could probably get this to work if you just BLACKED mc. It also works since he falls in love with another black girl

The writer was wise to have the MC a bit feminine guy. Imagine the story if the last man was John Matrix.

This movie is great.