tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Matt_Fitton
bigfinish.com/ranges/released/doctor-who---the-7th-doctor-collected
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Horror
youtube.com/watch?v=fxhc4a5Gufc
youtube.com/watch?v=kSWX4dRY0BY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493579062606.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HEX

I used to like the Eighth Doctor stuff, but it's all gone downhill from Doom Coalition 2 onwards.

You should try Doom Coalition 3 and 4. They're a major step up from DC1 and 2.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=nqpzv6v5KBM

Been out for about 20 hours, what have I missed?

what would you like to see in a new doctors, classic monsters boxset??

my picks:

9/telos cybermen
10/nimon
11/the land of fiction
12/chumblies

Big Finish shouldn't have resurrected Hex. His story came to a perfect end in Gods and Monsters. The Hector trilogy ruined a perfectly good ending.

oncoming storm from the stream if you're around can you add Blind Wave's unlisted episode 3 reaction to casualwhostream

Will this be the end?

With John Hurt's passing, McGann will take over the Time War range.

Expect multiple boxsets by Matt Fitton and John Dorney.

It has been prepared for.

No, they're expanding it into a larger series actually. They had a new series of 4 sets of 3-story volumes in development for Hurt, then he died, then on the podcast Briggs said they were looking at repurposing 8s prequel set with those into a larger Time War series, cannibalising the Hurt stuff into the 8 prequel set to make a bigger, new series.

What this user said

is Timequake still happening?

>Matt Fitton
:(

>John Dorney
:)

Yep I can

thanks

9/Krynoids
10/Axos
11/Tractators
12/Wirrn

How would /who/ react if Chibnall said he would hire a Big Finish writer to write an episode, and after a long game of guessing, we find out it's Fitton?

Nine and the Rani please

What the fuck are you doing? Get in the real thread.

How hamstrung are they by the fact that Eight insisted he would not fight the war?

Which one is Fitton?

"At least it's not Nicholas Briggs"

Matt Fitton's not awful, he's just writing for every range and he's running out of ideas. His first few stories were pretty good, I thought.

Less than we'd imagine, since the actual War Doctor sets barely featured any combat.

fuck offerino

Jesus Christ, the thread splitting has to stop, it's not funny, it will legit get /who/ banned.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Matt_Fitton

The best story there is Return of the Rocket Men.

I remember back when this was a nice short list of really good things

Yes, you'll notice the thread I linked is almost three hours older than this one. So what the fuck is anyone doing here?

Pretty much. I liked his first couple of main range stories, stuff like Black and White and The Wrong Doctors. His work on the box sets is what really soured him for me.

That one got abandoned last time and everyone forgot about it.

It was linked at the end of the last thread. That's how new threads work.

You need to fucking link it if it's the new thread.

Well shit, I don't know why it wasn't linked but OP should have checked for other threads before making this one.

Fair point, and I'm sorry for being prickly about it, I assumed it was threadspamming because I didn't check the time it was posted. My bad there. Definitely confusing when links aren't posted or get mixed up and things.

> I don't know why it wasn't linked
Because it wasn't a new thread. It was the accidental duplicate made a minute after last thread and shortly left to die.
14:14
14:15

Alright Tin 'ead?

Whoops, fucked up the link.
14:15

wtf man

When is Shearman gonna write another audio? He said he was working on another BF script years ago. Did he just get severe writers' block?

I do not like the way Moffat uses cybermen. Boring, not creepy, often very stupid.
It's sad that we are waiting for the spoiled mondasian cybermen.

Someone link all the 7th Doctor audios please.

Tom Rosenthal has gone from a complete outsider yesterday, to 3.25 favourite today. Announcement soon?

bigfinish.com/ranges/released/doctor-who---the-7th-doctor-collected

Big Finish is non canon, McGann only had 1 movie and a minizode. How does this make you feel /who/?

Confused, because you're wrong.

>implying Big Finish matters anywhere near as much as the EDAs
>implying the Mad Larry era isn't the definitive season of Dr. Who

Remember when they mentioned Fitz in the show?

When was that? Or are you facetious?

Good to see you faggots rescued your general from Sup Forumstards. I thought you were fucked desu

Will be running a Games in a few hours. Sound good?

We're all with Nilso in the stream.

t. Capaldo

Also as usual I'll take any requests for events. You know, "Player X is retconned to death", etc.

>mfw Fitz merged with Salamander and some computers in the time vortex to become a giant cosmic sphinx that incarnated itself as a human on Earth for thirty years because it was shit at rock-paper-scissors
>mfw this was an actual storyline in an official Doctor Who novel

Player X gets stuck in the sodding time vortex, AGAIN!

Sounds good to me. Keep us posted so folks can gather their tributes.

Player X get sucked into the Time Vortex and absorbed into The Horror

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Horror

Thin Ice rewatch is about to start on /casualwhostream/ for those interested.

Come get comfy, simmpost, the usual. Your choice.

Besides Gareth, when was the last time Who had a conservative writer?

Binro here, care to explain the lack of a Binro emote on casualwhostream?

Ask Stormy the next time they show themselves.

Mark 'gas the kikes' Gatiss in Series 9

Could someone link Thin Ice please? (Not iplayer)

mega dot nz slash #!D8RE2Iib

encryption key !22ZBZNVKk9gmen1eCvuaTKfjWHxGlaLW-BXXkVYWSdo

Any suggestions for arena-wide events? I didn't get many last time.

Stuff like, a rain storm or something. But uniquely /who/

Thanks mate

One of his paternal great-grandfathers was German-born physician and writer Oscar Levy.[2] Tom Rosenthal is of Jewish heritage on his father's side.[3][4][5] In 2011, he stated, "I get called a Jewish comedian and I'm totally fine with that, but I can't really inform either of the performances I've done this year with a Jewish background. But I have learnt a lot about the culture and it has given me great pride to do so. It is an amazing culture to learn about."[6]
Oy vey

The arena gets caught up in the time war and becomes time locked.

A horde of Weeping Angels go on a feeding spree, sending back ...?

You meet Heather and become frozen in place from pure astonishment of her beauty.

What does /who/ think of my idea for a Doctor Who comic story? A team-up between the main Doctor, Cushing Doctor, Shalka Doctor and Fatal Death Doctor fighting the Dictator from Inferno (who is an evil version of The Doctor)

wait for me

Gay conservatives are the best conservatives.

Paradox my ass.

With pleasure

Gentlemen, the new Doctor:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxhc4a5Gufc

youtube.com/watch?v=kSWX4dRY0BY

I'm down for this

My personal choice for 13 would be Tom Ellis, but I think I'd definitely prefer this guy over Kris Marshall, whom I've never seen anything of admittedly. This Rosenthal fella is a hoot on Friday Night Dinner, not sure if doctor-ish but funny(DeafDad is best guy though). I saw user mention he'd be a Tennant clone, but I think he'd be closer to Smith in personality there's a kinda physicality or animation in his humor.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493579062606.webm

kek, nice

really made me think

Silver McCoy

While I don't think the Doctor ever punched the diamond wall three times successively, this really did make me think. The Doctor was imprisoned behind a wall for years, and now he's imprisoned someone else behind one.

13th doctor

A MAN WHO ALWAYS WOULD

Friendly Cyberman

Okay /who/ is a little slow right now

I'll wait a bit and we'll restart when things pick up

Mr. Smith

Sorry. Hopefully the Americans will start pouring in soon and then there'll be enough activity to bother

Richard Spencer

DON'T LOOK
AT THE STARSHIP
I DREW
SOMETHING AWFUL ON IT

Nonono

No more tributes. We wait

If you want to submit them later though I would suggest deleting your posts. Otherwise Sup Forums will mark it as a duplicate file and stop you from posting it

SUCH A WONDERFUL WAIFU

I hope Heather wins this time >:((

It's been three weeks and I am still in love with this girl.

Banes.