Do you think multiculturalism works in your country?

Do you think multiculturalism works in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/mobile/document/37432166/The-Myth-of-Latin-American-Multiculturalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes
ppl only die here because they screwed up

Still poor people are much more racist than the medium/upper class, they have so much hate for anyone that is not poor that lower jobs are dominated by them. (if you need a temp job and you are from a medium/upper class you wont find it)

yes I can get any food I want on the planet in my city

I can fuck any ethnic group on the planet from a 20 miler radius from my house

Our culture is the one everyone copies

Its nice tbqff

No.

Asians, Europeans and African slaves came but we're still fighting poverty after 2 centuries of independence. How this could be more upsetting?

Somehow betwen western/south Europeans, all the other must leave asap

I wasn't killed yet so by definition yes.
Personally I see it as the biggest evil to come to our lands.

Still lacking the syrian gf therefore a decisive no

Germans are the biggest evil that ever came to this land

Yes

it works with Europeans (Balkanites with the exception of Croatians excluded)
it works with North Asians
it doesn't work with Africans or Middle Easterners

There's no real multiculturalism when everyone is a capitalistic individualist.

>E*rope
>not deserving of a good old GERMing a few decades

> a fucking jew

>a fucking nigger

Back in 2015, people here unironically used the US as an argument for making Denmark multicultural.
>look how rich they are! It's because the whole world lives there.

No
I live among many different ethnicities so I know what I'm talking about

> a disgusting sub human jew

Who copies your culture?

The jew

I need more thai joints in my life

The Argentine

Argentina is white you filthy semite

it doesn't work in any country, fellow barb poster

Take off your proxy, Manuel, it wouldn't make you Germanic.

do you realize there is a reason of why everyone in the world wanted to exterminate your people in every century, right?
Inbreed cunts

No but better than anywhere else in the west for now.

Dont make fun of some random kid.

I'm 75% Bavarian and 25% Italian

>it works with Europeans
Does it? Ironic your leader claims it doesn't

Still better than being a butthurt underaged Argentinian kid living in poverty who has to vent his frustrations at random strangers on the internet because he's a complete loser who gets beaten by brown Chads irl. Now fuck off, this isn't your designated chimpout thread.

Absolutely not.

As a member of the country that pioneered multiculturalism, I think it's working out great not only for Portugal but for most of the world.

You're welcome.

It doesn't work well with people with a strong sense of community like middle easterners even if a lot of them blend him the others don't

> a
> fucking
> jew

It does, but only because this is the best country in the world. Portuguese have the construction business, Africans sell drugs, everybody else works in banks and shit

also please fuck off, we're full ;)

He's kind of right. At least up here in the north.

>Refugee woman doinggardening for some guy, kid with her
>Riding past on bike
>Kid waves and says hello

>Walk dog past their house
>Same kid in front yard
>Stops when he sees me and dog
>ask him if he wants to pat the dog
>He says yes
>He pats the dog

why are you so heartless int

No. Fuck blacks.

Only for small countries or scarcely populated.

Absolutely not. My city is now officially (census) 20% romanian and another 20% maghrebi. Ok for romanians, not for the shitty moroccans

Yes, we had German, Croatian, Albanian, Occitan and Greek minorities coexisting with us for hundred of years, though recently the system has been under stress with all the Muslims, niggers and gypsies coming here

NO. It never works.

someone should add arminius to that meme

Hi, weeb. You know moving to Japan won’t make you not a failure, right?

No.

Which city?

I put this doc about multiculturalism in Latin America, for the ones interested.

scribd.com/mobile/document/37432166/The-Myth-of-Latin-American-Multiculturalism

Multiculturalism never worked because we cannot create a country (a community) with several communities, because they create their own country in the country.
The only times it can more or less works is
1- when the minorities are in small number (ex: France with Brittany, Corsica, Basque Country, Alsace, Savoy), but even there there are tensions
2- and when the economy is ok

All multicultural countries in history failed after a crisis (Persia, Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Empire etc, now Spain and Belgium)

yes

"Works" - our society is still functioning, its just that everything is a little bit worse since non-europeans arrived. If there was a "delet non-european immigrants"-button infront of me I would smash it harder than Djokovic.

I have come to the conclusion that although religion is a cancer, skin color and ethnicity is even more important. Bosnian Muslims are tolerable, christian Iraqis and sub-saharan Africans are absolutely disgusting.

They should be repatriated to their homelands.

Yes. We are gradually turning into a little extension of the US. If you lowered taxes, changed the road signage to resemble that of America, and made people speak English, you probably would not be able to tell the difference.

We have the same consumerism and "every man for himself"-attitude that characterises American culture.

And people are living in their own segregated communities, just like in the US. We have suburbs for white families. Here they're called "villastrok" and aren't just located around cities, but pretty much make up most of the city. Oslo is basically just a large aggregation of houses with white picket fences. We have ghettos for the dark-skinned immigrants on the eastside. And they're adopting American ghetto culture, filming themselves when they fight and yelling "worldstar, worldstar" like a bunch of imbeciles.

And there is an area for hipsters. There are poké bowls and hamburger bars and pizza places and whatever other American stuff is popular.

And now that people have started talking about sexual harassment in the US, we've started talking about it, too. And there's scandal after scandal, and everybody is #metoo-ing all over the place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turin

Lmaoing at polentoni

Do you have examples?

yes, most haitians and colombians take the shitty jobs we don't want to do

see Plus we get "their" holidays as well, at least those they promote like Skt. Patricks Day, Halloween, Black Friday etc.

thats a nice looking phone
nice color

It's unironically causing severe political polarization in America. There's no way Trump would have been elected if we didn't have the post-1960s demographic changes.

That does sound very American actually, except the holidays, those aren't American.

Terrones ruined this country, Vincent Esposito from Newark

>Plus we get "their" holidays as well, at least those they promote like Skt. Patricks Day, Halloween, Black Friday etc.
I hope you are joking

Immigrants are for the most part really integrated.

There is some shit going down in the big cities but I don't know the situation because I don't live anywhere near those degenerate shitholes.

>Crime has gone way up
>Corruption skyrocketed
>Currency completely gone to shit
>50 murders a day
>Cities are dirtier
>Huge tribal conflict not only between races but also the literal tribal identities
>Houses now have to be built like forts
>Many workers can't even speak the language of their target market fluently but affirmative action keeps them employed
>Parliament is a complete joke
>Universities and schools spew propaganda
>Country extremely divided as each group can't get the best for them since it's one state, further making each group feel colder to one another

If you guys like multiculturalism come here and check it out, be sure to hit the townships.

But Nigel, I live in an 100% white paradise

Yes

Yes

>literally lives in Africa
>crys over oogaboogas
lmao

In london yes, in places like bradford no.

forgot, for multiculturalism to work majority need to be wealthy and educated. Also strict policing, not like sweden where they have no police.

>In london yes
Of course it does.