Loved this movie from the first time I saw it

loved this movie from the first time I saw it

its flawed in many glaring ways yes, but the strengths and the finished product as a whole are great and highly memorable

>inb4 RLM shilling
been following/making Mist threads for ages now

The most over-rated, ultimately boring as fuck film of the last 10 years.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>born in 2000

dialogs are just bad

So what do you think happened to that guy at the end? Did the military arrest him? Shoot him? Did he kill himself? He was a murderer after all.

I legitimately requested this form my library thinking it was the mist like 5 years ago, this is much better. One of my favorite monster movies to date.

Black and White version >

arrested obviously. probably pleaded with them to kill him but unless he posed an actual threat (which he didn't) they couldn't just unload on him
>in theory at least

>arrested obviously.
why would he have been arrested?

I liked it to
Far from a masterpiece, but I would really enjoy more of this Cthulhu-themed cinematography. Hopefully darabond or maybe even carpenter do something along those lines in the future.

this

unpaid parking fines I suppose

Waging a Holocaust in his car I suppose.

>monsters come from another dimension\
>he kills them, with their consent, thinking it's the end of the world
yea, lock him up!

Always wonder about the fall out after movies like this..an entire town got fucked, even if it is a small town, a lot of those people have relatives who are gonna wonder where their family went...any goods being shipped into town, etc.

Does the government come clean with what happened in the town or do they try a cover up?

Is it easier to just find everyone in the country who has some connection with this town and kill them, or do they go for the "terrorist attack" or...accidental nuclear meltdown, etc angle...

So either the main character is just killed right away to make things easy, or he gets put in some jail for life/disappears, or they let him go and he becomes the drunken lunatic at a local bar in another town.

I once fucked a 12 yo. with her consent. The statists wouldn't have any of it.

>he thought that was a good argument
heh

Then let me say it in the words of the great philosopher:

>Suppose that there is a starvation situation, and the parent of the four year old child (who is not an adult) does not have enough money to keep him alive. A wealthy NAMBLA man offers this parent enough money to keep him and his family alive – if he will consent to his having sex with the child. We assume, further, that this is the only way to preserve the life of this four year old boy. Would it be criminal child abuse for the parent to accept this offer?

uhhh you don't get to bring friends

still waiting for a new masterpiece similar to carpenters the thing

heh

It was decent
>THERE'S SOMETIN IN DA MIST
lel

I thought the implication was that it seemed to effect a much larger area than just the town? They must've driven a pretty long time and then decided to, you know, before the end?

not enuff splosions for ya bud?

go check out orange slices: the quip fest flick
probably more your speed

Yes, it would. A conviction might not be reached for the parent, due to circumstances. The NAMBLA member would definitely go to prison, though, and the child would likely die anyway of internal bleeding and intestinal tearing.

What if the NAMBLA man has a very small penis?

friendly tip
you're not supposed to reply to the redditors, my new friend.

But the sooner this thread turns into pedo posting, the sooner it will die.

I heard some rumors about him maybe doing a dead space movie
Pretty uncertain though

Hello /r/the_donald. is that way.

>they couldn't just unload on him

he could have been filled with spider eggs