LOTR is rightwing, Harry Potter is leftwing

Is this true? Leftists always seem to bring Harry Potter into politics and I often see on the right LOTR is more often used, pic related. Why does Sup Forums think?

Maybe you should stop being such an annoying faggot.

Stop encouraging politics in already established media that has nothing to do with it.

Middle Earth and Hogwarts are fake places. F A K E.

Leftists liking Harry Potter proves that it one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

No, they're fucking movies about magic and elfs
shut the fuck up you moronic ape

kill yourself pls.

>using the meme to push your agenda

really..

How is LOTR right wing? It seems like your just adding your own political narrative to these films.
Also Tolkien hated allegories, so saying stuff like orcs=niggers means nothing

then why didn't the Men of the West take in all the peaceful Orc refugees and make swarthy half Orc babies?

t. Butthurt Hillshills

Trump is your president lmao

you fucking stupid? if anything LOTR is leftwing af as it's about the horrors of WWI

No he isn't, most of us didn't vote for him.

>daily reminder that he lost the vote by over 3 million

>literally no non-white protagonists
>the good guys are literally called the MEN OF THE WEST
>defend their homelands from invading brown people from the east and south as well as negroid looking Orcs

how could this ever be construed as leftist?

>LOTR is leftwing af as it's about the horrors of WWI

That statement makes no sense. Are you retarded?

>if anything LOTR is leftwing af as it's about the horrors of WWI

how does your monkey brain work?

>he still doesn't understand the electoral system

rightwingers are huge warhawks

LOTR is a tale of the West and how it has to struggle with survival against evil hordes. If you've been to Europe recently I think you'll understand why the right likes it.

Meanwhile, Harry Potter is the tale of a middle class student who has pretentious grievances. You can see why SJWs flock to it.

the system has nothing to do with Trump losing the popular vote

>#notmypresident

>Lotr is made by a Cis white male (the alt right)
>Harry porter is made by a strong independent white single mother of 9 (the liberals aka people who are right)

it's simple calculus, really

It's Libertarian. Aragorn had no tax policies.

The bad guy, sauros, is hiring the eastern people to destroy the free peoples of the west.

>says the leftist who wants war with Russia because MUH HACKED ELECTION DURR

>Trump leading an army
>winning

>Donald "I'm a Nationalist and a Globalist" Trump

I don't want a war with Russia, I just want Trump to be impeached

and maybe assassinate Putin

Verhofstadt genuinely looks like an orc

The president of the United States is Donald J Trump. If you are American he is your president.

Again, it seems that you're just adding your own political narrative to it. Tolkien hated allegories with a passion. He didn't write LOTR with the intent being
>dude the orcs represent Arabs and niggers and it's about whites defeating the evil brown people lmao

LOTR didn't have a political ideology attached to it

>applying politics to a universe where there is none
fuck off

Cool you're baiting

>story of multiracial group overcoming differences in order to defeat a industrialized oppressor who's trying to spread his values and crush anyone who opposes them.

>and maybe assassinate Putin

which would lead to war you turbo retard

No, he's just a puppet, not a real president

you're right about the protagonists being multiracial but they're all ethnic European of some sort, these days you're either white or a minority

dear god, right-tards are LARPers

>he's just a puppet
so like all american presidents?

Not if they don't know who did it

just hire mossad or false flag some Chechnyans into doing it

LOTR is the donald

Conan is Pol

At least they were puppets for other americans, not a russian turbocuck

Ruski intel agencies aren't that retarded, they know to keep a close eye on the kikes to prevent something like that

>all europeans are the same race and get along great guys, it's just a heaven of understanding over there where everyone gets along.

they came together to fight an outside existential threat, sounds familiar

>implying race is anything more than a social construct and that is has anything to do with war in europe

it's nationalism that's the problem.

>comparing shit skin refugees to the grand sauron nation that introduced bombs and gun powder to middle earth through the fires of industry

you faggots are just silly, stop trying to push your political narrative into everything. Tolkien would've hate it and you're just being tumblr at this point.

orc's are not left wing they are just evil idiot.

Soros is Sauron and the boat niggers are his Orcs

The orcs never had gunpowder......

>2muh soros boogeyman

you cucks are hilarious

LOTR is about the different races of Middle Earth putting aside their petty bullshit to work together for a common goal.

It literally ends with all the different independent human kingdoms being once again reunited under a single king. Completely the opposite of the narrative OP wants to push.

If you look closer you'd realize that all the other races are either killed off or leave. It's very much about racial hegemony

Same thing.

The left gave us Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Hitler.

>I don't understand Europe the post

The only political stance in Lord of the Rings is inhuman destructive industry vs humble, peaceful nature.

One side has literal trees fight with them while the other creates advanced terrifying warmachines. Not entirely unlike the new weapons created for WW1.

The common goal being survival. The EU wants to eradicate Europeans you commie fuck

Tolkien hated hitler and the nazis

the EU is the only thing keeping Europe safe and relevant

still doesn't change the fact that all human nations are united at the end of LOTR.

Which would mean that in the completely fictionalized event LOTR somehow being an allegory of the world 90 years after it was written, the EU would be the good guys.

Small, petty, navel-gazing kingdoms and petty lords infighting among themselves is continually depicted as the greatest threat to men's survival in the books.

>calls the left childish for connecting politics to fucking Harry Potter and Star Wars
>but it's mature when we do it
This shit's cringe incarnate, regardless of which side does it.

But seriously why are SJW zombies obsessed wth Harry Potter?

No it's not, the EU has fucked over countless countries economically

why even call it Europe if it isn't going to be European in 30 years?

because it's a common cultural frame of reference?

>Why does Sup Forums think?
I think that the people who say such things are having a hard time separating the opinions of the author from their works, and in the case of Tolkien they're just projecting their own political opinions onto him.

> mfw practically all countries in the EU are and will remain whiter than the Estados Unidos

Stay mad. Eternally mad.

>all human nations are united at the end of LOTR.

But they're not, only the white ones are. Yeah the EU would be the good guys, but they'd also make sure to keep the darkies out.

Safe? Yeh, because importing the entire Middle East has made France and Germany really safe hasn't it? Fucking moron. Idiots like you should be the ones getting bombed by ISIS.

I think normalfags are a mistake because they're too dumb to separate their politics from escapism and thus polluting any discussion of such by being huge faggots.

Most SJW are in their teens/20s, making them the prime demographic for the books as well as the movie.

see They're married to the author instead of the work.

Swedes and Germans are literally going to be a minority of newborns in their own countries in a few years, have fun retards

Well, LotR hat a lot of those kind of colonialist elements, kind of a deification of royality, entire races being depicted as "evil", that sort of stuff. That would probably appeal to rightists.

Harry Potter on the other hand was more about people from different walks of life coming together to defeat a a cabal of elitist pure blood supremacist attempting to overthrow their society which is ruled by a well meaning but corrupt and in parts ignorant political establishment. Which are kinda leftist themes.

How ironic that you're saying this in a thread where Sup Forums is doing the exact fucking same thing.

Maybe swedes and Germans should start having kids then

We're coming with our wands, Drumpf bigots!

>leftists think this shit wins them elections

Why do you think I'm saying it?

leftists bring up Harry Potter because they literally have the minds of children

No they won't, once you immigrate you ARE swedish/german

whereas white Americans already are :)

No.

Whats actually true is that Tolkien was a conservative and his work reflects that in how past traditions and communities are essential in a persons life, and how fucking great feudal systems were.

On the other hand, Harry Potter has the usual cheap methods of creating villains by making them cartoonish nazis and such, but is in many ways apolitical.

Anything else is probably propaganda from someone trying to move an agenda.

>people from different walks of life coming together to defeat a a cabal of elitist pure blood supremacist attempting to overthrow their society which is ruled by a well meaning but corrupt and in parts ignorant political establishment.
I know it's oversimplifying it but you can describe LotR this way too.

Probably the worst pasta ever forced on Sup Forums.

>this is how retarded progressives are