whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/exercises-for-pregnant-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

KEK, Fiege and Mousekeeters on suicide watch

SPOOKY

her arms look pretty good there.

would let her jerk my 8 inch uncut cock

MARVELPAKIS BTFO

I am so fucking ready. Even my mom is hype for this one.

She's been a Wonder Woman fan since the 70s and when Diana showed up to save Bruce in BvS, she let out a yelp like a kid. It was the best moment I've had at the movies in years.

is this the /shill/ general?

Holy shit honestly chuckled

Today is Gal Gadot's birthday

Say something nice about her

Her accent is sexy and she has god-tier soles.

my whole theater blew up when she finally landed and her music kicked in

this

except it's 4.5

hateful rat faced sloped forehead having kike

It's a good trick

>LargeLazyElephant

thanks gfycat

she must be really good at sucking dick

Is that the same chick on my Dr Pepper can?

You're drink gal gadots fluids hun

Ill wait for the Bridget Regan reboot

This movie will blow up, could easily cross $1b with good reviews
The demographic is huge, just look at what Beauty and the Beast did with nostaglia alone

Want

Cute Jew

>This movie will blow up, could easily cross $1b with good reviews

Why do you DCucks set yourselves for such a disappointment? You don't have to.

WTF is going on with Hot Toys? They are stalling on this damn release

>Most competition a DCEU movie has ever had
>Projected opening weekend at ~80 million
>It's a DCEU movie

You're delusional. It will do fine with a 400-500 million box office but it will never break 1 billion.

>capeshit

plebeian soda, shame

at least its not going into fight with star wars and marvel, like justice league...

You've got shit taste my friend

gbtr

So Wonder Woman

Justice League is about a week or two after thor. It will be forgotten by the time league comes out. Star wars may hit it hard later on but thinking thor will do anything to it is a joke. It will be hype leading to release, but like every marvel movie, a few days after its out nobody will care. Then the JL marketing would be kicking into high gear

>Thor will be forgotten 2 weeks after it comes out

what ever helps you sleep at night

inb4 this film will be the only DC flick to get good reviews even though it will be the same shit everyone hates

Nah
Even the shill reporters from EW that were invited to see a 10 minute selected footage said "there are problems with it, but..."

When was last time somebody talked about Civil War or Dr.Strange?

Are you retarded? No MCU movies stay in conversation weeks after it comes out. If you think thor will suddenly put a dentist in JL box office after half the world has already rushed to see the hulk a few times within 2 weeks ur an idiot. It's hot until it's not. JL will be the new hot thing until star wars.

Aww shit is this the new Power Rangers movie?

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

Dent* autocorrect

>no pit hair
Uhh...

youtube.com/watch?v=OOaqDEjxQAU

Holocoast never happened so nobody of your relevants died in that place. Happy Birthday, Gal.

I wanna suck ya moms titties

Cute form

Cute-kike form

Alien-male form

when you say cute form i assume you mean her facial structure is hidden through camera angle, her natty hair hidden through a straightener, and her skin is smooth from pounds of makeup

come on goyim

I really like reading stuff like this. I am very happy for your mother

Why does her hair have dandruff?

It's explosion confetti or whatever term Yahtzee has kn his Judging By The Cover series.

Nice. Hope she enjoys it

oh wtf pre-order cancelled!

There is literally nothing wrong with her head shape

How old are you now, Gal?
53?

>even when he looks tired, and slightly disheveled, Jon Hamm remains aesthetic as fuck
I'm a bit jealous, not gonna lie.

This. It follows the fibonacci ratio.

>There is literally nothing wrong with her head shape

She should be gassed along with all other jews, gypsies, and other subhumans.

this really looks good tbf

ayy lmao

>$900mil locked

What does this mean?

>model, actress, ms. universe award winner has a weird shaped head

>ms. universe award winner

kek, JULIA FUCKING ROBERTS just won like sexiest woman alive

do you believe everything the media force feeds you user?

there was a theater bombing recently?

She really bulked up for the rol–

It means "The Age of Heroes" as Diana puts it really has come again

maybe it bombed so hard the theater actually blew up
>DC movies are so shit they've become a terrorist threat

try a little harder with those cringe jokes bud

KILL YOURSELF YOU FINNISH FUCKING RETARD

>mfw DC fans think Feminist: The Glamour Shot movie is going to come close to beating Marvel

They had to give her boob armor to make it look like bean pole had tits. That's hilarious.

She said the costume was too tight when she first wore it

I think they actually wanted a literal toothpick to play Wonder Woman

Sup Reddit

Dude. That's fucking bs hype they do. Just like the whole OMG SHE WAS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT WHEN DOING RESHOOTS that Gawker ran with ... then everyone pointed out the producer said "Even though she couldn't really more a lot, she looked fierce.".

can't, I'd have to watch Suicide Squad for inspiration

that WW upperarmband kinda looks like a david-star

>reshoots
here we go again

>kinda

Yep. They did some reshoots while she was 5 months pregnant. Some male feminists tried to make a big deal about it. A lot of women were kind of like ... she stood around and you want us to consider her some kind of hero to women? DC really fucks up every aspect of their movies even the hype. Remember when the Joker-troll Leto method acting was meant to peak interests and instead everyone was like ... that's fucking stupid. Then they came out later on and admitted some of the events weren't what they were initially made out to be. Like the "used condoms" were just unwrapped condoms. The dead pig was for a bbq. The pet rat and bullets were real tho.

She's a bitch.

Wonder Woman and Superman are cultural icons up there with Santa, Jesus and Dracula. People might not know much about them, but they'll know who they are. Their movies and comics will generally make some money, but that doesn't mean they have a good chance of being universally praised or even, well liked.

Dracula is a great example comparison, movies with him don't make lots of money just because people know who the character is. There's a difference between saying everybody knows who it is, and everybody cares, and people who defend Superman and Wonder Woman seem to often confuse the two.

DC characters=overpowered dinosaurs from a bygone era

The big DC characters almost all come from a time when people didn't care about making good characters just beings with powers, origins, and costumes that seemed neato. Stan Lee came along with Marvel comics and was able to learn from their past mistakes and make better characters that can be better adapted for tv and movies and be
able to more easily create good stories, comics, movies, and tv shows.

DC characters are only better known in the West due to having a head start. Marvel characters have been fundamentally constructed to be more amenable to being a part of great storytelling.

Luckily, many DC characters will enter the public domain in the coming couple decades so Marvel can adapt the characters and make some good comics and movies.

If anything making her do reshoots 5 months pregnant and cutting the costume and putting green cloth over her stomach just made me respect WB less

the point is they're doing reshoots, which means they still haven't learned not to fuck their movies up in post

5 months really isn't a big deal. This is just a bad publicity hype from DC.

Safe aerobic pregnancy exercises
Swimming. Swimming and water aerobics may just be the perfect pregnancy workout. ...
Brisk walking. ...
Running. ...
Group dance or aerobics classes. ...
Indoor cycling. ...
Weight lifting. ...
Pilates. ...
Prenatal Yoga.

whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/exercises-for-pregnant-women

Marvel movies have legs. The 500 people that visit this site to Bane-post don't drive cinema numbers. No one is taking about DC movies. They paid for their one day trend on Twitter when the JL teaser hit.

Doing reshoots is common for almost movie. Don't be this stupid.

Yeah, Dracula Foretold just flew off the shelves.

Like adding Darth Vader to the end of Rogue One was a "reshoot?"

yeah it's common for movies that are shit. quit being delusional, reshoots are a bad sign.

Every soda is plebeian. Only water, tea and alcohol is acceptable.