Do you know the location of all european countries off by heart when you grow up in europe...

do you know the location of all european countries off by heart when you grow up in europe? up until i was about 20 I generally only really knew of england's and russia's exact location in europe.
i'm from australia though.

you have to come home

people here certainly don't

Not so fast!

I always knew all major countries, but balkans and some microstates were dark magic to me until I started playing GSG games and visiting Sup Forums

too hot. i'd rather be cold

how do you find denmark to live in

there's only white people and there's no heat so it's been better so far (1 week)

I just learned then from map sims

>1 week

the honeymoon phase will soon come to an end

t. has lived in 3 different countries (for more than a week)

>do you know the location of all european countries off by heart when you grow up in europe

I knew the location of most countries from school.
However the Balkans and the Baltic never really impregnated until I was a young adult.

me too. i've lived in new zealand for a year, fiji for a year, and germany for 2 months.

Video games also taught me English.

Only the bigger ones. The ones here in balkans are hard to learn but not impossible.

I know them but I don't live in Europe.
Capitals and flags too.

what do you do for a living?

get carted around by my parents

aight whats the capital of Brussels?

>i'm from australia though
You have to go back Cheng

Belgium

This, for the most part. Then again, I'm the kind of American who is spending the Saturday after Thanksgiving on Sup Forums's international board.

I'm in my 30s and the only states I know are California, Texas, Florida, Washington and New York. The rest are pretty irrelevant

I don't like people like you.

this without gsg games

Yes. Was made to know them all along side their capitals in highschool.
It was actually pretty fun memorizing and knowing where each country was altho the Balkans are always tricky.