>*beat an all-male army by herself*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eH7GeVd7-8
yaleherald.com/reviews/tv-samurai-jack/
youtu.be/cz2ZDMSe8YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks, I'll skip this garbage

Not everything is about sjw user

That's true but Samurai Jack should be about Samurai Jack, not this cunt.

Trap Aku > any other girl in the series

>Jack has a good chunk of screen time and big character moment

No but MUH WOMYN IS RUINING MY SHOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Women are great fighters. Get over it

i want to fug her in da poopoohole

>Jack gets his women slave to fight the army for him while he chills out and drinks some tea

Seems alpha to me

>yfw Ashi is the one to beat Aku

I get why SJW shoehorning in shows is annoying as fuck, often even ruining the show, but when others start screeching that anything that even hints at being pro-woman is SJW propaganda then that's just as annoying. It's no different. You're both seeing things from a gyno-point-of-view and need to chill out

pls

Horrible bait for someone who didn't see it.

One childish retard believed this bait.

>you're literally just as bad!

For fuck's sake I know he's being retarded but you don't have to recycle that argument over and over again. It makes you look stupider than him.

>I AM GOOK HEAR ME ROAR
>*beats entire robot army for the 20th time*

>stupider

she fought orcs, not men.

What was even the point of that army fight sequence? It didn't add anything to her character, and there was zero tension, since she was able to dispatch them so easily.

>claims to hate SJWs
>immediately defends them from critics
No.

Except it is true you drooling retard

What's the point of most things in new Samurai Jack? Incompetent writers and creator surely made it look like it's a modern cartoon.

Its true both shrieking groups of tards need to stop getting triggered so easily.

I feel hyper intelligent in this thread.
It was just comparing her to when Jack would do literally the same sequence of rage and violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eH7GeVd7-8

>yfw this is what we've got after 13 years of waiting

Unfortunately for you you piece of shit people avctually watch Samurai Jack and see that it's SJW-free so your Sup Forums-tier baiting doesn't work.

she still got her ass beat by jack and basically enslaved

but orcs are equal or better than men in all aspects except initiative

This.

Only betas and omegas truly believe that a woman fighting for a man makes the man a beta.

The only kind of women that will actually fight for a man are alpha females, and alpha females only submit to alpha males.

Someone seems mad that his cartoon looks like shit. No worries, you can always go to Sup Forums and circlejerk about how good it was and talk about your favorite waifus. And laugh at shitty penis jokes. That's the epitome of good story right there.

you guys know yale students already branded this new samurai jack as sexist and racist?

What the fuck was that?

someone finally got mad at the rapefugee scene?

in a world where a man with a sword cuts down robots
with guns effortlessly, this is the reason that causes your autism to flair up like a bad case of herpes?

yaleherald.com/reviews/tv-samurai-jack/

>Jack’s first villain, Scaramouche, with his flamboyant dress and mannerisms which include ending every sentence with “babe,” reads as somewhat tone deaf and homophobic.

>While this season introduces the strong, nuanced female character of Ashi, women’s bodies are often depicted as hyper-sexual, a fact made uncomfortably clear by the daughters of the Scotsman in the latest episode

>The portrayal of samurai seems to be rooted in a Wikipedia level understanding of the historical figure and feels appropriative at times.

>Jack’s first villain, Scaramouche, with his flamboyant dress and mannerisms which include ending every sentence with “babe,” reads as somewhat tone deaf and homophobic.

Do they not realize hes a direct caricature of Sammy Davis Jr.?

haha do you think Aku would have let Jack fuck him as a prank haha

This whole show seems like another level of disappointment, no joke.

Ivy leagues, and all that attend them, would do the world more good as a collective ash pile. Hopefully one day soon

This would be bad if Jack hadn't already BTFO her + her 6 sisters.

Jack regularly solos entire armies, user. This isn't exactly new or impressive

>People are butthurt over this

It's a army of dumb fucking orcs. Plus, Jack took out a army of robots in the first episode, and has taken out other armies in the previous seasons.

>ignore the hyper masculine male bodies

>all these triggered ''men''

>look mom i posted the reaction image again

Isn't this supposed to be a kid's show, seems to have a lot of blood

Here's the REAL Problems with Samurai Jack season 5

1.) It's a TV Show that thinks it's a movie. I've been watching every week since season 1. And i'm seeing arcs that look like they would work well in a Movie. But this is not a movie, this is a TV Show. This seems like something catered to binge watchers. It's an experience that feels like it SHOULD be watched in one sitting, so why fragment the releases of these episodes? It's destroying the experience

2.) The art style think it's a movie. Some of the art is consistent with what you would see in the cinema. Even small thinks like classic Jack not having eye-outlines works well on the big screen, but we're not watching this on the big screen, you fucking faggots

3.) THE SERIES CHANGES GENRES EVERY EPISODE - Why can't this series keep 1 format? It changes ENTIRE GENRES every episode. At one point it's a guy fighting for survival, then it's Moby Dick 2.0.

4.) It's catering too much to fans - Admit it. This series has too much fanservice. It should have been like the first 3 episode with only very vague references to the old series.

5.) Ashi is being set up to "ease" the blow of Jack not returning to the past.

>It was just comparing her to when Jack would do literally the same sequence of rage and violence

But they already showed that in episode 5. This ep didn't really tell us anything that wasn't already established about her.

>samureddit jack posters are also Sup Forumsedditors
who would've thought

>[ADULT swim]

Theres still a portal left. The one that blue guy that kicked Jacks ass is protecting who foresaw that Jack wasn't ready.

He'll get back.

It has kid's show elements in wrong places. Basically everything is dumbed down except for blood.

So Jack has to fight Aku twice?

pleb

Jack has fought Aku plenty of times in past seasons.

After he finally defeats Aku once in the present, it will hardly be necessary to show him beat him in the past. So it might all end with Jack entering the portal.

Great episode

>THE SERIES CHANGES GENRES EVERY EPISODE

Samurai Jack has always been like that

If you're honestly so insecure in your masculinity that you believe that as soon as a woman does anything it means its shoehorned in by SJWs you're a fucking retard and would probably help the world by killing yourself.

>female characters are bad
OP, I think you may be a fag

>tfw Scaramouche is going to arrive and tell Aku Jack doesn't have the sword
>Jack will then surprise Aku when he actually has it

>thinks it's a movie

not a problem, nor an argument

>TRIGGERED

she's a master assassin

those stale arguments about le misogynist are really overplayed. Keep your tiny brains there.

Wait, those are both the same character?

Jack literally murdered all her sisters and she killed her own mother. Seek help. Not everything is SJW nonsense.

She's got a master ass

Stick to Sup Forums these forced threads on Sup Forums are always trash and don't belong

>*log into Sup Forums*
>*starts typing*
>"AHEM... gentlemen...?"
>all teh anons turn their heads, some snapping their own necks
>"SAMURAI JA- *ahem* SAMURAI KINO
>*all the anons jumping, whooping and hollering at that zesty meme*
>"KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>*anons start throwing glass bottles at the windows and start shouting that spicy meme*
>"KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" lingers from the top of their lungs, many dying from lack of air
>"GUYS GUYS SETTLE DOWN. ASHI -"
>*record scratch*
>*anons start tearing each other a part in pure rage, yelling THICC at random intervals*
>"ASHI BEAT UP A MAN"
>*anons start shouting cuck at OP, ripping him limb from limb before posting CP *
>mods sitting by watching
>thread has been archived

Not triggered, just annoyed by actual autists on this board
>complains about stale argument
>uses no argument

idc as long as my dick is happy.

I've said time and time again that it doesn't matter if character is a male, female or whatever shit it is, if it's written poorly anyway. Ashi makes the whole season suffer, because she ruins the pacing with her shenanigans, WHILE not giving any good nor meaningful stuff to the viewer. Her character is cookie cutter le waifu piece of shit without any real depth, every conflict about her is resolved in a matter of one episode, just fucking god awful.

It's writers' fault obviously, they made a poor plot and poor characters for 10 episode season. Could it be better given more time? Maybe.

I actually guessed assassin as someone's favorite word once

I have no idea how I did, he was completely dumbfounded

>why don't you come up with a new argument every single time?
Why don't you?
>This woman is competent, liberal propaganda!
>This woman is incompetent, sexism!

oh I completely forgot there is a new episode thank you user desu

My money's on Jack forcing Aku to open another time portal with that evil wizard magic.

>Yale Students have already labeled it sexist!
>some guy calls it sexist in his review in the student newspaper
Says the guy who has never accomplished anything in his life.
>inb4 he gives me some story about running his own small business and makes 100K+ a year
Weird how I always manage to call out these successful businessmen.
Weird how a a successful businessman is arguing about children's cartoon's on Sup Forums.

all in one continuous push

"my hyperbolic cartoon is behaving like a hyperbolic cartoon!!!"

Fuck outta here reddit. appreciate the form in it's proper context, not the whole /r/TheRedPill mentality you soak yourself in.

And it was fucking funny. Loved that last bit.

army of bug bots
>Jack needed to plan a strategy, set traps, and make armor

>army of alien poachers
>Jack needed the help of the Woolies

>army of Demongo's dead warriors
>Jack needed to start running and hiding when he got significantly outnumbered

>army of robot minotaurs
>Jack needed the help of an army of 300 Spartans

>army of zombies
>Jack needed to take each 1on1 or use the environment to take out multiple zombies

>army of celtic demons
>Jack needed the help of the Scotsman and his wife

>Ashi goes against an army of orcs headfirst
>takes out half a dozen of them with each punch and comes out unscathed.

that scene was the only thing that actually annoyed me. that was just dumb

>army of facebots
>Jack fucks them all up with no help while also saving Da Samurai AND fighting them again as one big boss

Also you just admitted that the scotsmans wife goes nuts and kills pretty much all the demons AND the big ass head demon once they call her fat. Then the whole castle collapses. Its really just the way the show goes sometimes. I think i would have preferred more struggle with the orcs.

Not all armies are equal. We already had this on the thread.

how come she was no longer bloody in literally the next shot?

how does jacks pajama always grow back in the old series? we´ll never know

She didn't kill them because she's a woman, retard. She killed them because she's a highly trained warrior. Did you get pissed when Jack killed an army with a fucking bamboo stick?
youtu.be/cz2ZDMSe8YA

>Scaramouche is "homophobic"
>Basically saying, "I perceive this character to be homosexual based solely on his manner of speech and mannerisms but I'm the progressive one here"

Animation error.

I'm starting to think that season 5 is really rushed. They should have taken longer. The last episode most likely won't be an hour long (the grand finale).

I liked how some of the guys were killed but she really didn't get hit once? really? Jack would've gotten a little fucked at least.

always assumed he weaved like his hat it or got one made somewhere, if silk even exists in the far future. Though the gods instantly made him one this ep.

Maybe the orcs are really shit? Like the army of robots that Aku hires in Jack vs Aku that destroy themselves by tripping over?

People recycle it cause it's true, numbnuts.

I can live with just a error from a kino show

>Ashi fights her mom
>it's back and forth but Ashi ultimately gets bested
>mom charges and swings her knife at Jack
>her blow misses
>just awakened Jack with his regained sword stands behind her
>her guts spill all over
WATCHAAA

so you didn't like the original show either or what?