/got/ thread

The Winds of Winter Edition

Previous thread
TWOW release date & number of pages.

MarioNaharis.jpg

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

reminder that gurm doesn't know how he is going to finish the books and will die before he ever gets a chance to.

>reading bad genre fiction
come on now

Daily reminder Martin has not written a single page of TWOW and all of the preview chapters he's released were cut from ADWD.

Pretty sure by now that even if he magically manages to finish TWoW, he's still going to pull a Frank Herbert by dying before the last book is written.

>twow
>coming out

>watch season 1
>this show is awesome
>season 2 quickly follows
>oh man, even better!
>reads books, devours them
>watches season 3 with books in mind
>amazing!
>TWOW suppose to come out
>can't wait
>season 4
>season 5
>season 6
>...
Fuck this fat fuck. Beetus is going to take his fingers before he finishes.

Guys! Did you know that Melisandre is really Shiera Seastar?

Darkstar

Sup Forums, Sup Forums board, /got/ thread.

Maario Naharis

Maester Luigi

"Maario Naharis was a mistake."

-Former Maario Naharis poster

King Koopa Nights king when? Or King Koopa drogon or even drogo. Yoshi drogon? Peach Dany or Margaery peach when? Mushroom bran or Rickon. I want the whole super Mario world characters mixed with got for memes. Someone out there got the time and talent to do it?

Sometimes I regret that I started the whole Maario Naharis posting.

Now I have a funny but unwanted successor who is pushing it to the limit.

Though I must say, my successor is creative, coming up with maester Luigi and soon-to-be Nintendo characters.

Anyway I'm half ashamed and half proud.

>I haven't been reading /got/ for like 4 years now
>this is what this general have become

I'm not the maester Luigi guy but if they are continuing your meme I want to see it keep going. It at least bumps the thread. All of this will go away anyway in about three months, or just not be as relevant as everyone will actually discuss the episodes.

There are moments where actual discussion about the show or character really gets going. But it's sporadic and will only really get going again when the show returns or the book gets published.

Original Maario guy, let Maario go.

I asked for the rest of the super Mario world characters from the creator(s) of the meme. If you/he/she started expanding it, then I want to see the rest of them too. Not like we don't have other types of memes/shitposts while we wait for the show to be back.

Why is Roose Bolton always staring at Robb Stark?

He's tsundere

Would D&D actually make Jon be called Aegon (I still think it was a production cover for aemon or joharys or something) to represent his character being mixed with Aegon? Maybe they took stuff from his twow actions and are mixing them with Jon's character? Or do you think Jon is just following his character's arc only? We won't know for sure until the book comes out in a couple of years (if we're lucky). Or D&D say something.

Lady Dickhard?

How?! I have no control over Maario Naharis anymore!

It's a funny meme,

A (insert name) poster

will he save the show?

>2013
>"these books are great user you should read them we are waiting for the 6th"
>2017
>actually read the books and still no 6th
I hope the fat fuck dies so that a more competent writer can take over

I'm starting to feel the same way
just don't let Preston finish it

AT BEST we get TWoW before he croaks, but ADoS will not be published before he dies

List all the (insert name) posters you know/knew.

I have the feeling that the wife will go with his wishes and burn the notes. But, she will probably comment on the ending either being similar or dissimilar to the show ending.

Maario is a bird that must be free.

> Burns all of the original notes
> writes her Arya fanfic

Rosalina Tully

I want a doggy style with asoiaf Danearys Stormborn Targaryen.

It's been so long since I read the books that I don't remember them well enough without getting confused about what goes down in the TV show.

>TWOW release date & number of pages

Oh yeah?

Never heard of him

Realistically, I'm hoping he makes preparations for whats going to happen to the seventh book when he's dead. I'm still hopeful he'll have TWoW done by the end of 2018, or atleast before he dies.

He wants to be penetrated by the young wolf. Once he realizes its never gonna happen he kills him to make sure nobody else gets him either.

Why the fuck do you guys think that GRRM will die?

Because he is too fat? Too old, he is only 68 years old.

>why the fuck do you think an old obese man is going to die?

>he is only 68 years old
That doesn't mean shit when you're too fat to walk. He has the body of a man at least 10 years his senior.

It's never gonna come out

Best we can hope for is an excavation team to recover the incomplete manuscript in some basement in New Mexico

Waluigi Frey

With his weight and lifestyle, it's a miracle that he isn't dead already.

What do you guys think will happen in TWOW? I still think Stannis will win the battle at Winterfell. Stoneheart will spare Jaime and use him to infiltrate the upcoming Frey Wedding. I think she'll kill Littlefinger as well at some point. I reckon there'll be some sort of pact made with the White Walkers and by the end of the book Euron will be the main antagonist. He'll have to do some more evil shit to make readers hate him, he'll probably kill Sam at Oldtown.

>I still think Stannis will win the battle at Winterfell

Preston's videos are just fucking bad lately. What the fuck was he thinking with the Killing Bran video? It's full of errors like Summer being in Bran's room rather than outside the tower, and his evidence for Joffrey not being the killer is hinged on an error by George.

But what will happen to Roose & Ramsay Bolton during the siege/battle of Winterfell?

Do you guys really trust someone else to take over and not go full libtard/showfag in this day and age?

the thing is GRRM IS a libtard feminist hippie cuck
but he is also a good writer (despite Sup Forums mocking him for certain passages)
there are feminist themes in the books, but they are subtle and smart

he's morbidly obese.

he probably has type 2 diabetes and that's not good for your longevity. if he doesn't lose weight or start to eat better i'd be shocked if it made it past 75. given the rate that he's written his last 3 books i'd wager it'll take him at least 7-8 years to write the last one, and that's assuming he doesn't change his mind again and decide he can't finish it in 7 books after all.

it's just sad that the final book in his magnum opus is going to come out 7 years after everybody already knows how it ends. talk about anti-climactic.

Does fatman GRRM have any children? If not, what are the reasons

I know that already but do you trust other writers who are in this "WOYMN!!!!" era to have that kind of restraint and not to misunderstand the characters or because they love the show?

He only has a black son

not at all, you are 100% correct

>Sansa - Ice
>Dany - Fire
>Yara - Water
>Sand Snakes - Earth

This is going to be the most hella epic alliance ever.

I just at 2 junior double cheeseburgers and a small tot at Sonic.

How much more do you think GRRM could eat?

Yeah btw what happend to Robb's headless corpse?

Sandor wouldn't hire a catspaw, no. But thinking it'd be out of character for Sandor to have done it, is wrong.

If you recall, when Sandor was fucked up he tried to get Arya to kill him.

To him, killing someone suffering/cripple/etc.. isn't cruel it's mercy, it's right.

Not saying he did it, because again, hiring catspaw is not sandor-like at all... But not because he'd be against the idea of killing bran. He'd probably be pro-killing bran, as a mercy.

>tfw no happy-cersei gf

I want to marry Oona!

How many Gillies do you think Samwell could eat?

Bolt-on Roose my man Bolt-on.

I apologize, I should have just let it die that first thread you didn't post.

a fuckton

Is it possible that all those blood leeches sucked Roose's passion, empathy, sympathy and humanity out of him?

Roose Bolton did loves his son Domerick and Fat Walda.

>Sam the Pussy Slayer

I know we like to bitch about how bad show Stannis was, but I really think Sam is the character with the worst show interpretation

Why didn't Roose Bolton killed the first Reek when he found out that Reek stole his wife's perfumes?

Instead he punished him.

Also did Roose loved and cared for baby Domerick? Did Roose ever kissed/give a hug to his baby child?

What's the relationship between Roose and his father?

Or for that matter, Roose and his grandfather?

M-maybe he's writing both concurrently like AFFC and ADWD, senpai?!

mmhhm

LUEshi Clegane

Talisa isn't for dick talisa is for heart.
Love, not lewd.

ADWD took six years after AFFC to come out.

Well fuck.

There was just a two year difference for the first three novels. AGOT was out in 96, ACOK in 98, and ASOS in 00. Then AFFC came out in 05, and ADWD 2011.

>not LF

TWOW 2023 by D&D after they're done butchering RR's prequel and the 2 spinoff series on Sandor/Arya and Tyrion/Bronn.

ADOS 2048 by Dave Hill after D&D die.

GRRM died a while back after converting to Islam. Webm very related.
Sorry lads.The book isn't coming.
Fanfic is all you have.

this. i'm pretty sure the last book will be a pile of shit fanfic tier garbage because it will be released postmortem, probably written and finished by some appointed fan in his testament.

>you're an honorable knight
>for you

If meme magic is real let's use it to get george to write, finish and publish twow in the next two years. Yes, I'm resorting to this point, but it never hurts to try.

Book 4 and 5 were so terrible I hope winds of winter never comes out.

Book 5 had an entire chapter where danny fucks around lost in the desert with diarrea.

The twist is that TWOW will actually be the last book.

With Sam they kept more or less the same idea of the character...
Starts as a useless fat blob, end up doing a few things right and show bravery at times, then Gilly rewards him with the pussy.

They just pushed a bit far but kept the general theme.

Stannis... They completely changed the theme of the character. There's a reason so many book fans like him; Despite him being hard and uncompromising, his dedication/stubbornness, his deadpan humor, and him calling a spade a spade, made him actually likable as a character, despite his flaws. Add to that countless great lines, and that's recipe to make a fan favorite.

They didn'T keep any of that on the show. They DIDN'T want to keep any of that. The only time they actually tried to make him likable (the shireen father/daughter scene) was only to crush showfags more when he killed her. Next to no badass quote, next to no fun lines...

As shit as sam's (or just about every characters) adaptation are, very few characters even come close to how ruined Stannis was.

I guess Doran had it worse but it's Dorne so who cares.

LF too, but that's in big part because D&D can't write smart characters, most likely because they aren't smart so they can't imagine a plan that a smart person could do.

It's blatantly evident that Stannis is going to win over the Boltons & Freys because having one final moment of glory before it all comes crashing down makes the fall even harder.

Ramsay will most likely do a foolhardy charge on the lake full of hidden holes and drown with the cavalry. As for Roose, one user postulated that Stannis has him captured and this exchange follows:

"Tell me Lord Bolton, if a naked man has few secrets and a flayed man none, what does a burning man have?"

Same had sex with Gilly in the books too

And like the other user said Littlefinger was ruined beyond belief. Stannis got fast forwarded so Jon could get his victories.

So when's darkstar showing up next season?

Any chance that George trolls everyone with a wild cards release date that turns out to be twow? Or pulls a Beyoncé and just publishes twow without fanfare and announces on his blog the release date is the day after the last episode of this season on the day the last episode airs? Naahh, he hasn't written shit yet.

you almost went through all stages of grief within the same post.

Dorne story is over early next season when Euron totals the Sand snakes

Kek.