twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Yea its better than any indiana jones

Yes it's incredible imo

no need to get Indy involved

Remember, the dinosaurs are secondary to the real meaning

>1993

I find this movie very enjoyable.

Does anyone have any actual complaints about this movie?

It's fucking great. Easily the greatest Dinosaur film ever made (unless you count the original King Kong).

'Course, you'll get some of those "Spielberg is a hack" memers who hate it, but those people are wrong.

Muldoon dies.

The villain is a bit shit

whoa whoa, slow down there

How is he wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=xd4ygI0GHV8

this
he lives in the books i think

The kids are fucking annoying, but that's about it. Every kid that has appeared in a Jurassic movie has been annoying, but Malcom's daughter was the most tolerable.

I don't mind the kids. I don't particularly like them, but they don't annoy me, they're just sort of there

raiders and last crusade are more entertaining then jurassic park in my book

The sequels have done a disservice to its legacy

I quite liked the third one

The kids are retards, especially Lex. Reminder her first instinct when the T-Rex showed up was to grab the flashlight and Tim's first instinct was to reach out of the car and shut the door when it was standing 5 feet away.

JP2 is great though and JW is worth watching for BDH. Only plebs disagree.

Thats the worst one!

Let's just agree that you're wrong and leave it at that

Give us one reason JP3 isn't the worst Jurassic movie.

Once again the point of the kids are supposed to be part of the system just as unpredictable as the dinosaurs

Him and Genaro live, and spend half the book being bro's, wrangling escaped Dinosaurs, and shooting T-rexes with rocket launchers.
That shit could have been its own movie.

>JP2

The parents of Timmy the Super Soldier are fun

because JP2 exists

The mom was annoying as fuck

Try again.

The entire point of Jurassic Park is how small changes in a system can influence everything....Michael Crichton wrote this based on Chaos Theory and the dinosaurs are secondary using the "dragon curve"

its the lost world you little shit

even worse

the lost world

>The mom was annoying as fuck
Tea Leoni is a priceless fucking treasure asshole!

Try again. Real response this time.

I believe that if they followed the book 100% it would have been scarier but i love both versions

i seriously hate vince aughn

She's still a dumb annoying bitch in JP3.

It's actually the best one

It's amazing, a true kinosaur movie. JP2 was good up until the black girl started doing nig jitsu on the dinosaurs. Also the whole ending sequence with the T Rex in the city. Felt forced and out of place as hell.

What's wrong with him?

Excellent film.
None of the sequels have even come close.
Had a major crush on Lex when I was a kid.

This is for you user

Did she hack your Unix system?

>"good"
lol
It's one of the best movies of all time.
It's definitely in my top 3.

there really is no room for other opinions here. anyone who doesn't at least *like* this movie is a contrarian.

What's with the moon runes?

holy shit

I assume it was an advert that ran in Japan

Where is this from?

if you're a scumbag but you have a pretty blonde daughter you want to exploit, there's plenty of modeling opportunities available in Japan

>tfw Michael Chrichton is dead

it just says "my sweet ariana" and "heroine of jurassic park" and stuff

MODS

fuck off weeaboo

Japs are creepy.

Whats the number?

are you one of those people who only speak 0.7 languages?

I speak English, French & Spanish well enough to have conversations without overly exerting myself.

I can get by in German, Portuguese and Greek.

I can speak Urdu/Punjabi/Hindi, but they're not real languages so I don't tend to count them.

You are now humming the Jurassic park theme.

brap

Yes, it's one of THE best movies of it's kind but the moral of the story is bullshit and I'd actually love to see a remake that keeps the overall tone but proves Goldblum's character wrong. The park failed because of greed, overambitious planning, and good ol' bad luck; not some esoteric crap that made failure inevitable.

>Does anyone have any actual complaints about this movie?
Malcom annoys me to no end - it's my fault for not being able to detach myself from reality enough to not see him as the typical smug anti-science creationist "you can't prove X doesn't exist" type, but I just can't help it.

>Urdu/Punjabi/Hindi
serious question: why? those are some of the languages i couldn't be bother to learn because the whole region being so shit

Holy fuck, you're right!

In my old job, 95% of the workforce was British Asian and they regularly talked amongst themselves in these languages. I started to spy on them essentially

so you're one of them. what's your favorite movie?

Grease

which one?

dunnn dun DUNN dun DUNN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUNN!

or

dun dun dun. dun dun dun. dun dun dun duunn dunn DUNN DUUUUUNNN. du dun dun dunn dunn.dunnn du dunn...

or

du du dun. du du dunn dunn. dun du du dun dunn dunn. du dunn dunn...

If you had to choose between the raptor scream and the tyrannosaur roar, which would you choose?

dun duuun duh dun Dun, duh duh daaaah dah dah dun dah, dah dah dun dah dun dun dun dun duuuuun dun dun dah dun

raptor of course

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZJ-hCRUos

Yes, they made Hammond a likeable grandad character, when in reality he didnt give 2 shits about his grandchildren.

Is it actually chilean sea bass or chili and sea bass ?

You are exceptionally smart user. I say this as a man that speaks 5 languages.

>chaos theory is "esoteric"
>math is esoteric
what

lol fag

>95% of the workforce was British Asian
damn, that place must have reeked of curry and shit

Oops. I mean it makes sense failing in the book.

In the book too there is evidence many animals left many times, especially the compies

#

The park failing makes more sense in the book since shit got off the island multiple times, raptors were breeding in the wild, and they had no clue to how to handle most of the dinosaurs. Also Hammond was an asshole who only did it for the fame and money.

Nice movie Hammond had the best intentions and he got fucked by Nedry 100%. Sure, the park wasn't running perfectly (dinosaur no shows and tech issues), but without Nedry it probably would've succeeded. It wasn't nearly as flawed as in the book (even though they get the power back quickly, and the employees don't just up and leave)

Sattlers rant at Hammond in the dining hall makes no sense in the movie.

T Rex is the patrician answer

>and the employees don't just up and leave
They still evacuated the island in the book though.

How can it be the patrician answer when every pleb will use it?

Yeah, but not to the extent as in the movie when they literally left like five people alone on the island for when the storm hit.

A broken clock is still right twice a day, pleb.

I haven't seen it but it sounds stupid, and the only people I see talking about it IRL are turbonormies.

>not dilophosaurus screech

nobody cares about you tripfagging autist

yes

New one also watchable.
Don't watch 2&3 they suck

This goes over people's head but Hammond is as much as an asshole in films as he is in the book. In the movies, he pretends to be nice. He fucks over Dennis, does not listen to his staff and puts his grandkids in danger of a shoddy park due to his impatience.

No. They took some of the bad traits of book Hammond and shoved them into Genarro. I think if anything, movie Hammond's crime is being naive and overly optimistic.

Maybe he wasn't paying Nedry enough, but that doesn't excuse his actions. In the book he literally says the ultimate goal of the park is to make money. In the movie he cares about everyone in the world being able to enjoy it.

Well, this was my interpretation when i first did see the movie. I thought that the movie Hammond had a nicer facade and MAYB was more naive than just childish, but still kind of a dick.

wrong friend