Okay Sup Forums no one will tell you about this , but socialmedia has been closed in Pakistan

Okay Sup Forums no one will tell you about this , but socialmedia has been closed in Pakistan .

Screenshot my post , there will be a military coup in Pakistan soon .

Army will take over the government again .

Other urls found in this thread:

geo.tv/latest/169308-facebook-twitter-youtube-blocked-in-pakistan-on-internet-browsers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

geo.tv/latest/169308-facebook-twitter-youtube-blocked-in-pakistan-on-internet-browsers

Hm cool. Will this change anything? I though the power of the civilian government was always kind of marginal in Pakistan

RIP based paki

hopefully the army will take over the nukes and point them all towards my fucking house so I LITERALLY DISINTEGRATE AND DIE

Yes this will affect the first world.
Mass exodus of Pakistani will happen soon .
Britain and Europe be prepared. Your country will soon be saturated by Pakistani.

same desu

You guys should hit their missile silos during the chaos before the jihadists will get hold of the nukes, please.

Who cares?

Not me

me too desu

too late hehe

oh God please no
literally going to hang myself if I have to watch migrant crisis 2.0

Based Ivan .
Thats why I love you guys.

Go to ireland ey it'd be funny as fuck

Can someone make a thread about this on Sup Forums (with a first world flag)
Apparently 99% of Sup Forums hates me.

Put it on reddit, that's the best way to reach pol poster nowadays

Use your flag please.

you can post under other flags in Sup Forums, like the nazi flag or whatever

Nothing more pathetic than an attention seeking someone wanting someone else to suicide them.

indians should follow suit. indian generals are far more capable and honest than all of the politicians in their cunt

Why don’t you do it please.
I am like pretty please.
No body cares about meme flags actually.
Use my ss screenshot please .

If you said this 4 years ago , I would have believed you , but it’s not same with the current gov.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE USE THEIR FORST WORLD FLAG AND POST THIS ON Sup Forums

no

Sup Forums is for the discussion of non politics related topics such as Jordan Peterson™ and Amerimutts™ (Collect all 150!)

Why not go to another Muslim country?

Can confirm, got showerd with tear gas on the way to the cinema

r.i.p ;-;

Oh god anything but paki's, Pajeet do your part your nation must take care of the paki refugees, don't you remember the good times with the mughal empire you owe it to it's good memory to take care of hundred million paki's.

just hide your flag

no one is comeing to your frozen turd, its either germoney, england or gay frozen turd(sweden)

You from Islamabad?

Oh no it's really bad and cold and wet and poor in Europe if i were a Pakistani i would definitely not come here, why friendly and warm and liberal very highly civilized nations (with great social benefit programs) Iran and Bangladesh are just a short walk away from you they can accommodate any amount of refugees, just imagine the quality of life improvement it would be if you moved to Bangladesh right now.

Bangladesh and Iran don't accept and cherish refugees like the Nordics though.

Shut your gob you ninny anglo, he doesn't need to know that!

Enjoy your fine share of paki refugees. +200k to London incoming.

Europe is designated refugee zone now. Finns must move to Bangladesh and empty their homes for us or else its racism

Because they want to make more

RIP in peace

OH GOD IT’S ALREADY HAPPENING!

that's what the syrians said but they still rushed here and whine when they get sent back.

>yfw 200 million pakis invade London

This, Sup Forums is also for discussing BASED Trump™ and BASED Lauren Southern™

>Sup Forums isn't saying shit about this
>decent posters redirect anyone actually interest in the situation to Sup Forums
guess Sup Forums really is dying

>Screenshot my post , there will be a military coup in Pakistan soon .
Seems to be a lot of those going around lately, the attempted one in Turkey last year, the one in africa this year
something is going on, mark my words. something big.

>guess Sup Forums really is dying
If it's not about taking down the deep state or a new study about how sweden is doomed do to muzzies pol doesn't want to hear it.

Rreeeeeeeeeeeeee I just want to watch Jewtube and post on Goybook

Fuck this shit country

pakiland do you what a VPN is ?

>A bunch of jihadists in the military stage a coup and get access to nukes

Hope you enjoyed what time you had on Earth.

My VPN is slow as shit though because of all the people using it though

>that one time a whistleblower from an intelligence agency posted sensitive agency secrets and nobody gave a fuck and called it fake and gay
Forgot what board that was, but man was that funny in retrospect.

Nope, they are a direct ally of China, any action against them will be viewed as one against China, as well, I believe Pakistan is a BRICS member, so there's that as well.
In addition, this coincided so closely the US demand for the arrest of Hafeez Saed, which they denied
this is a CIA backed coup, nothing good will come of this.

Where in BRICS does the 'P' in pakistan go?
Now if it was called SHIT BRICKS it would fit perfectly

I must have been thinking of something else, but the rest stands, China and Pakistan have a history together, as well as that they both hate India. the whole situation is a bit concerning

>Britain and Europe be prepared. Your country will soon be saturated by Pakistani.
I've got some bad news for you...