You’re now aware that Ashley Cole still plays football

>You’re now aware that Ashley Cole still plays football

Attached: CDC80372-8AC5-40C1-B875-A48C63C394CA.jpg (634x467, 84K)

>that time he brought a BB gun with a scope into the Chelsea locker room

>On 27 February 2011, Cole accidentally shot a 21-year-old student on work experience with a .22 calibre air rifle, at Chelsea's Cobham training ground. He fired at Tom Cowan, a sports science student, from only five feet away, apparently unaware that the rifle was loaded. Cole formally apologised to Cowan, and discussed the incident with Chelsea officials.

lmao

Why does he have a BB gun in the first place?

for poppin fools accusing him of being in a gay orgy

>In 2006, Cole sued the News of the World and The Sun newspapers for libel after they printed allegations that he was involved in a "homosexual orgy"

I got his signature once and I'm sure I heard a ringtone coming from his anus.

He's playing soccer now. It's not the same

>mfw he’s 37 now

Kill me.

Attached: 1EFE6F00-D468-43C3-91D3-9BFE4E850262.jpg (203x270, 11K)

Was he world class? For how many years?

i dont know soccer, but i know he was married to the only truly hot british woman i remember

For the best part of a decade he was the best left back in the world. In no other position in that time span have we had anybody close to the level Cole was at. If he could cross he would have been the GOAT tbqh

This guy got to jizz in prime Cheryl Tweedy's anal cavity.

was the 1-7 against bayern the worst match of his career? he was unbelievably bad that day

you now remember Ashley Cole in Arsenal

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 7K)

meh

im happy he was part of the winning Chelsea CL side :)

desu i found her hotter when i was still a teenager

He had a few worse days at LA Galaxy, but MLS is so shitty that he got away with them.

fair point. but for a cl game it was shocking

obligatory ashley cole at roma pic

Attached: roma.land1_.jpg (742x417, 121K)

fair play to him he's trying hard after having talked trash about MLS. they can probably replace him with an academy product at this point but they keep him around for the leadership. now that the team is drastically improved this season i'm sure he wont look as bad.

Apparently he lives a pretty benign life in Beverley Hills with a wife and family. The media here absolutely trashed his reputation over one or two minor incidents and just because he fell out with Cheryl "nation's sweetheart" Tweedy.

He was really the only England player from the Golden Generation meme that actually performed consistently for England over the years too and yet we don't even honour him here.

based

Sol Campbell did well for England too desu. Although players like Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, Beckham, etc. were all overrated.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 18.06.49.png (766x324, 87K)

Both Cole and Campbell seem like absolute cunts, you sort of have to be a cunt to abandon a club that loves you and switch to a rival like those two did. But you can't deny that they played very well for England.

>Cole released an autobiography titled, My Defence, which sold 4,000 copies in the first six weeks of release.[85]
>Cole's former teammate, Jens Lehmann, criticised Cole for writing an autobiography when he was 25.[86]
lel