What's the perception of George Soros in your country?

What's the perception of George Soros in your country?

who?

this

legit burst out laughing every time i see the_yank_view.png

Very generous man, could not afford my tendies without him

Varies based on political orientation.

good lad, paying for my education (which he funds too, so i guess it just goes back to him in the end) because i get paid 7 dollars per amerimutt meme i post

If you mention George Soros people will immediately think you are a brainlet Sup Forumstard. It's basically social suicide.

*Only for those who actually know who George Soros is, btw.

Communist peasants complain why they are not receiving money from him when he doesn't need to pay them to be useful idiots.

Pays me to post on Sup Forums, I'm living the dream thanks to that generous man!

My employer, get $25/hr for shitposting on Sup Forums.

you guys are so creative

thanks lad, i get a 20% bonus if the meme is OC so i have to be creative

he's paying for my vacation to the turks and caicos this year

fucking love the guy

nobody knows him

He pays me well for these memes, mutt.

He's a very popular and venerated businessman and philantropist where I live. He funded the local asylum center and the new mosque in the city center.

I hope all those traumatized minors that were victims of war can now relax in the new center spa! One time a few of the youths invited me to the new mosque. It was such an honor to pray alongside of them!

What the fuck? I get 15 dollars am hour. My third party agent is shafting me

He is hated here for supporting leftists. Some people even believe that he is former SS-mann, that assumed fake identity after the war and lives only to cause chaos! Poles really like conspiracy theories.

Well since I'm American the self-depreciation gets extra $

To be honest, we owe him a lot. During the 90's our library system has almost collapsed. It was restored mostly with the help of his.

Everyone hates jews here

who?

He's basically just a left wing version of the Koch Brothers. I don't think any billionaires should wield the political influence he does, but as long as they do, it's good that such donors exist on both sides of the political spectrum.

no one knows who that is