Do they hate each other? They seem to get along better than Spain or France and their colonies

Do they hate each other? They seem to get along better than Spain or France and their colonies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Portugal#Al_Andalus_.28711.E2.80.93868.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Spain#Islamic_al-Andalus_and_the_Christian_Reconquest_.288th.E2.80.9315th_centuries.29
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOHnxMNuAfg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_VI_of_Portugal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how is portugal still a shithole? did they miss the whole industrial revolution or something

No one here hates or loves each other in daily life. If they hate us or love us I don't give a shit

Next question.

>ordem e progresso

i always cringe at that

>le 0% face

You have no ideia colonial mutt have you?

I'm whiter than you Muhammad

>why does daddy not love his psycho son?

i had to laught at that fraud of picture for us. lmao

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/

Well, we just don´t like them, it doesn´t mean we hate them.

moor---
tugal

We don't care about them. If they want to provoke you it's like a chihuahua trying to bite you.

>iberians
>moors

sorry amerindo.

Can't speak for other countries but Portugal has made quite the effort to get along and cooperate with it's ex-colonies altho it's mostly the African ones since Brazil is a big boy.

When it comes to the people, that depends.. Always got along with Brazilians but that's just my experience.

Generally portuguese population dont like brazil because of their immigration (crime, prostitutes) and also they ar mixed with africans and indios

And you're too small to be loved or hated. Every banter coming from you sounds cute. That's why we can have /luso/ threads peacefully.

We never banter you pal, we just don´t care, or what we want from you is just distance. In fact it's a shame for our glorious and epic 1000 old history to have brazil there.

>We never banter you pal, we just don´t care

Absolutely fucking false. You all get triggered over the slightest thing and write fuckhuge walls of text no-one cares to read but you.

t. portuguese whose trigger is the fact the portuguese population on Sup Forums is fucking embarrassing and it's not even in a "so sorry you had to see this" BR or finn thing. You are just fucking sad voids of humor. The alberto barbosa thing was our moment to shine but you fucks are too dimwitted to play along.

We came into it late.

We're not a shithole, though, we just hold no political power, but we own a very comfy piece of land.

Why did Portugal have to make Brazil so large instead of partitioning from the start it so one country could have been the slave country and another one the immigration white country or something like that?
>inb4 flag talking about colonies
Namibia for example is a nigger country and more safe, both for blacks and whites.

It was partitioned into captaincies at first, it just held together after independence because they kept a Royal house from the same Portuguese Royal line.

Besides Lusos do not war their brothers, unlike the Sp*cs who go into civil war and separation as soon as possible.

Even Angola and Timor resisted fracture despite having exclaves.

"Literally who?" tier for a good chunk of the country.

>shade of unibrow
nooooooooo

I like them, I do not settle for the lack of connection that Brazil has with Portugal currently

Greetings fellow non-wh*Toid brother.

The faggot spazed out just because of that pic?

butthurtugal...
arabia...

He's our version of ikibey, just ignore him.

>The alberto barbosa thing was our moment to shine but you fucks are too dimwitted to play along.

a dool from a game -an nonsense invention of black slave with the glorious flag of portugal, in the head, that had aboslutly nothing to to with us
>our moment to shine
LMAO
go find some medical help cuck-fag, or just leave the portuguese nation foreva.

Brazilians are hybrids with indigenous people, white race, black people, Arab people 's blood mixed.
(Portuguese and Spain have long been dominated by Arab forces.)

The reason why South Americans are ferocious is there.

at least we are not the third world hellhole jungle you are where everybody there wants to find a way to escape out. About pt, our history, culture and glory speaks by itself.

Because our empire kept united.

If you see the list of our wars, most were revolts that got supressed.

get a brain m8 iberians are not related to arabs whatsoever:

You might be bitter with that, but it's the truth. When asked about Europe, people will immediately remember Italy, Germany, France and UK. Some will remember Poland, Spain or Turkey. But Portugal? It's always an afterthought.

>indigenous people

Too low and you can see in these facemorphings. Our problem is white+ black thing.

You are projecting pelé, it's called wishful thinking, due to inferiority complex.

Portugal and Spain have something to do with Arab.
Please look directly at history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Spain#Islamic_al-Andalus_and_the_Christian_Reconquest_.288th.E2.80.9315th_centuries.29

In fact, the historical heritage of Spain and Portugal is related to the history of Islam.
Spanish and Portuguese people have brown in their skin color.

Not really. I'm being serious (unlike you).

In other words, have many of the indigenous peoples massacred by the Portuguese people?

You are quoting wikipedia. lmao to prove that muslims were in iberia,that's it? ahaha and Huns were in Germany, are germans huns? rotfl
Like i've showed you, iberians are not connected to non europeans.

A lot of natives were slaughtered. The reminder was bred-out by whites and blacks. There's only like ~800K natives left.

we are proud members of the YELLOW race and have been cucking wh*toids ever since we arrived in these shitty lands

>Do they hate each other?

I have no reasons to hate Portugal, so no. But it doesn't mean wow I love them, I want to hug everyone huh.

This.

There was a thread not too long ago with the fake IQ points and like 5 tugas were paying along and it was hilarious.

But there's always those cunts who think they have shit to prove or that anyone will ever change their minds. Oh well.

Brazil is a multiculti shithole.

So tell me what do these ethnic groups think about Portugal

1 - Italian diaspora
2 - Asian diaspora
3 - Blacks and mulattoes
4 - Natives from reserves
5 - German and Slav diaspora

In America only WASPs from New England suck British dicks.

All those diasporas have already been tainted with Barbosa blood, though.

The reason why none of them claim to be Barbosas out of the gate is because that's not a differentiating characteristic.

So you end up having a 3/4 Portuguese 1/4 Italian claiming he's Italian.

I was looking at the population of Portuguese cities other day and jesus fucking christ they are so small. Lisbon has around 500,000 people apparently, thats near the same as our un-important cities what the fuck? how are you guys even a fucking country?

Lisbon Metropolitan area has 2.8m people. Porto has 1.8 or something.
But yeah, the next ones are Coimbra/Braga with 150k.

We're just 11m people here.

Meaning that both Rio and São Paulo all have more population than us, each.

1 - Euro diaspora only cares about their countries or origin
2 - Asian diaspora is neutral. But their women probably would suck all Portuguese dicks. I'm not kidding.
3 - Some love, some don't. I can't speak for everyone.
4 - I don't know. I've never seen one in my life. But they are certainly butthurt.

Ooops I was being retarded and not including the metropolitan area. 2.8 and 1.8 million arent that bad at all.

I don't know about the rest, but Asian diaspora is obsessed with Portugal.

The fuck? Why?

Quite alright.

I don't know. But I live in a neighbour close to lot of Asians. They always say that would love to visit you, to marry a Portuguese and so on. I thought it was a meme. But everytime you see a nikkei profile in instagram they have photos in Portugal.

Fucking chinks. I don't trust them. They are always weird.

Are Brazilian chinks weird as well?

I'll take a qt chink at this point.

No other brazilian said it, so I'm gonna come clean. Portugueses are a joke here, we always joke how Manuel is stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOHnxMNuAfg

Brazil has 207mi ppl, Chihuahua can bark as long as it wants.

We dont hate anyone, we actually dont care about anyone. I personally DONT GIVE A SH1T.

Explain to me why the Japanese are NOT ferocious, in fact explain to me why they are excellent servers?

90% of our natives were slaughtered by the Portuguese scum, they wanted to trade, live in peace and even reproduce but the portuguese was too afraid of freedom and kill them all.

Mosque time Mohamad.

WE DIDNT KEEP ROYALTY HERE, HE WAS HERE BECAUSE HE REJECTED MOORTUGAL.

There are a lot more Diasporas to Brazil than you can think of, but most pure blacks are direct descendents from slaves.
We had disaporas from all european countries, most asian countries (even koreia), few arabs and few jews (their community is sizeazble less than 1% of the population but still sizeable)

Asians trying to upgrade as usual.

i've traveled to Portugal twice and in my experience 90% of the people looked nothing like OP's pic.

>inb4 butthurt Portuguese diaspora

Brazilian huhueheu really live inside their own banana republic, and they enjoy it, a country with a 60.000 hmicides year,all type of violent crimes, corruption, no identity.............saying a word about us. LMAO
go on, the only thing we want is distance from you.

At least here in Portugal the immigrants get along fine. We mostly get BRs with portuguese heritage though. Thankfully I seldom come across pardo subhumans taken straight out of a favela.

He look exactly like Raul Meireles.

Why do your celebrities look so attractive and Welsh look so deformed?

>We mostly get BRs with portuguese heritage though.

Nah they are already too mixed usually with amerindians and subsaharans.

My family came to Hueland into the slavic diaspora in 20th century, Brazil was already build when they arrived here. So I really dont feel connected with brazilian history, but I unironically respect this country.

2 of your KINGS deserted moortugal to stay in Brazil.

Dom João VI
Dom Pedro

DESERTED PORTUGAL FOR BRAZIL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_VI_of_Portugal

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT MOORTUGUESE?

cheiras mal, pardo, xô daqui

Nothing was lost, it was a win win stituation, but in a question of coherence they would diserve the same fate as moors in the iberian peninsula, heads off
LEL

Who wouldn't get along with the best country in the world?

kys