ITT - Films That Require 130+ IQ to Fully Appreciate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whldChqCsYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

every single kino really

Synecdoche, New York

I'm planning on watching Predator later today
Is this better and should I watch it instead and leave Predator for later?

Watch both

Primer

Batman v Superman

Unironically good answer

I literally do have a 134 IQ and it took me three watches to fully appreciate it
What a fucking great movie

only legit answer

>tfw too intelligent to not like interstellar

came into this thread to post both of these

>new trend to use AI as a vehicle to discuss a variety of issues
>98% of it will suck
>the remaining 2% will go over people's heads
Mixed feels.

Idiocracy

bad example really.

Average people can fully appreciate this movie too, it's not really that complicated. Still a great movie though.

He said to appreciate, not to understand

>bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
I think this is actually easier to understand the lower your IQ is

How about movies you have to be sub-115 to appreciate?

Nathan pls go.

I didn't understand this movie. Am I a genius?

Womb is literally for 150+ IQ.

filtering the plebs since '92

not even kidding

pleb garbage

I'm smart and this movie was terrible

You've got to be kidding... this movie is MUH STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DONT NEED NO MAN

>tfw 126

im dumb and this movie sucked

More like 13- IQ lol

how so
brainlet detected

>twist literally explained in the first 5 minutes
y tho

>literally

>tfw test result said 140 IQ but I took it in a language other than my first so I'm not sure if the results are trustworthy
Recommend me shit /redditv/

>tfw too french and sophisticated for anyone under 240+ IQ

any F&F or Transformers movie

Wes Anderson flicks.

Swiss Army Man was literally too smart for most of the people who watched it.
The fact that it wasn't even nominated for a golden globe for Comedy was absolute bullshit. One of the most human stories of the decade.

The characters were phony, the story took huge leaps out of nowhere, and there was no point or connection in any of it. It was a messy movie, and not in a good way.

reddlt has arrived

I LIKE TO

2 FAST 2 FURIOUS

ahahah

>fart art

eeeh... kind of boring sounding stuff

This user here.

Primer was shit and incoherent. If you think that you need to be "clever" to understand it then you're an idiot. I posted it merely as bait. The Physics is laughable and the entire scientific concept is pop-sci.

It truly is a piece of shit.

imagine having a sub-150 iq lmao. Can you even perceive images on a screen or does it just look like static to you (like some other species)

Technically you just need to write down the different timelines properly

Resident Evil wasn't exactly high brow

Spring breakers
Only the true patrician realizes that it's all a criticism to society and a deconstruction

So many people didn't get that movie, it's so baffling

They Live

Lmao anyone with an IQ over 130 doesnt give a fuck about films.

144 reporting in

Most of flushed away was an allegory to British classism throughout the past centuries, most of this went above everyone's heads

136 IQ here

This, why would I care what hidden "message" a movie conveys? it's not like the creators have some amazing shit to tell you, and if they did they could just tell you it instead of hiding it in a movie

The Valley of Gwangi

Upstream Color is better. Primer is good, but I really didn't think it was particularly hard to follow until the last 15 minutes.

It's good, but anyone who's ever heard of the director should know exactly what they're getting. It's entry level arthouse.

You've got a big IQ

Agree with Transformers, but only the recent FF movies.

anything tarkovsky

time for a re-re-re-re-re-rewatch

>134
Get out brainlet.

ex machina actually has a very generic ending.

Just watched, explain please

Nah, Stalker and Ivan's Childhood are pretty accessible. I'll give you Solaris and Mirror though

ma niggah

2001: Space Odyssey

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

The Handmaiden

youtube.com/watch?v=whldChqCsYk
(btw this is one of the best trailers of all time)

Aye

ITP: movies that dumb people think you need a 130+ IQ to appreciate
>Inception
>Memento
>Total Recall
>Prometheus

stalker is more philosophical than solaris and mirror watch it again and ivans childhood is not about war or pointless violents watch them again

Ex Machina is great. A couple other good ones that I've seen recently are Sunshine, Silence, Moon, Arrival, and of course Calvary.

Ex Machina is for dumb people who think they're smart about artificial intelligence, the way Donnie Darko is for dumb people for think they're smart about quantum mechanics.

That you skim popular mechanics for 5 minutes while taking a shit at your uncle's house does not make you intelligent.

this. most overrated movie of my peer group, the rage I had to suppress when being condescended to with "you don't get it"

every movie to a certain extent requires infinite IQ to comprehend when you think about it

considering this is powerful joe rogans all time favourite film, i very much doubt that OP

Why is she balding?
Why his cock was so small?

Perfect nipples tho

Obviously the star wars prequels.

Actually user I've studied Physics for almost 20 years and have also watched around a billion movies.

Primer was utter shit. That's why I posted it for the (You)'s.

So, did the nerd that ruined everything just died inside the underground mansion, or did he manage to build more, better waifus after a while?

2,345,356 IQ reporting in, your an massive faggot.

low energy shitpost

>being less that 1.5 million IQ
Yeah of course you wouldn't have been able to understand the deeper meaning to my post, bum head.

Explain.