APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/annie_2012/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry

100% social justice

>48%

This was the moment white people knew they fucked up

>matches the percentage of the US population that isn't non-hispanic white?

P O T T E R Y

>48%

Sup Forums is really obsessed

Dear Black People, You're 18% of the Population, You Should Realize That That May Skew Some Things Get The Fuck Over It You Petulant Crybabies when?

Pretty sure any white person who isn't a cuck would hate this.

I've gotten a genuine laugh out of looking at internet ratings (youtube, imdb, metacritic) that asshurt alt right neckbeard virgin losers have raided.

>every niggerkino gets 100% from (((reviewers))) no matter how shit it is or if it's an unnecessary remake of a movie that just came out

really makes you think

They are 13 percent of the population. Get it right retard.

Back 2 reddit with you. Be gone disgusting creature

They're so thin-skinned

kys faggot

It's funny how Sup Forums became exactly what it hates the most, angry fat people who take politics emotionally and are easily triggered.

rottentomatoes.com/m/annie_2012/

You know whats funnier? Blacks being beaten and killed

If you make anti muslim or anti black video sjws attack and down vote spam you too. Look at what happen to jontron who had a voice in a video game. SJWS at neogaf got triggered and mass emailed makers of game to get him removed. Why pretend that pol is bad?

It's a fact that progressive shows get inflated ratings on rotten tomatoes. The middle one is actually the rotten tomatoes editor.

you guys are such cucks. Basically your answer is instead of downvoting it you should be promoting it or just let it happen? How will that work out for your country when just let rapeugees take over? I feel sad for you.

BLUMPF BTFO Sup Forums WILL NEVER RECOVER!

TRIGGERED MUCH Sup Forums?

EVER NOTICE HOW ANTI-SJW'S DONT LIKE THINGS?

more

This. Fucking cucks.

People who actually care about their country are over Sup Forums posting memes.

I would like a cuck to actually answer this man's question. I'm betting you wont.

Let what happen? A movie titled "Dear White People"? Yes, I'm fine with that because I'm not a thin skinned SJW. Are you gonna cry? Even without the context of the title being satirical and mocking the type of person who says that, you're still a pussy if it triggers you. Do you need a tissue? A safe space?

That movie is promoting the exact same culture that brought muslims to yurop and excuses all nigger behavior. If your support it or just stand by you're at fault as well.

For What?
For slavery?
Believe me i am sorry that happened every single day and I hope the people responsible for it are burning in hell until time itself ends.

you know that it's an aggregate score and there's no ""editor"", rite?

>I've never been to Sup Forums

Holy shit did they kill him?

You think when whites make up 25 percent of population instead of 85 percent that your culture and life will be the same? The movie itself is pushing against white lead culture of the country.

If a white guy did a movie called dear black people how thick skin will shitskins be over it retard? You get away with being racist towards whites but not other groups. That is the problem.

Its more about the fact whites can be beaten insulted and put down while other groups are sensitive snowflakes that you claim pol white people are. I mean you are being pretty fucking stupid right now. The movie itself is basically about how blacks need safe spaces.

>DUDE ivy league schools need less white people
>I dont see how this movie is bad guys it only promotes antiwhite sentiments and how whites should let nonwhites into everything

kys my man

>auidence score

Kek white people really hate being reminded that they're racists

>hes never seen Birth of a Nation

Going by studies, European Caucasians (other than Rooskies) are the least racist of ethnic groups

pol doesn't write a billion articles on Internet about how a x group sucks. Most of pol is reactionary to insane sjw bullshit. So that is a false equivalency if I ever saw one.

>you can never criticize SJWs or that makes you an evil Nazi

How did we get to this point?

That is another antiwhtie movie what are you on about?

Blacks are so racist they have to pretend they can't be racist so they wont have to deal with people calling them out on it.

> critics designate whether their reviews are considered positive (fresh) or negative (rotten), and in cases where it's more difficult to tell, the Rotten Tomatoes editorial staff reaches out to critics for clarification.
>The number of positive reviews is then divided by the"""" total number of write-ups considered"""""", and then you get the movie's Tomatometer rating.
I """"" for you so you can understand it.

We didn't, it's just other Sup Forumsacks baiting Sup Forumsacks for (((you)))

These are bait posts:

>that fucking smash on the concrete at the end
Lol dat nigga dun goofed

Typical SJW movie, critics love it like zombies,

less than half of the normal people who see it liked it, and people with RT accounts are plebs anyway

the cinema divide keeps growing

>people don't like the things I like
>it must be the the alt right trolls

i hate (You)

That nigger got schooled. Dear black people, learn to listen to the crackers. Peace.

I dont even care about any racial message but I tried to watch this garbage and the writing is atrocious, please tell me that american college kids dont really talk like this

i enjoyed it. not as much as girlboss a few weeks prior. but still good. it's just a comedy drama. It has nothing of the reproach that Sup Forums prepared me for. it wasn't a fuck whitey movie. most of the humour mocks that and it raises better questions.

So THATS what carrot top has been up to these days

Doesn't the SJW black character change throughout the series? Doesn't she have a white boyfriend and acts 'white' most of the time?

holy shit that fatality at the end
shit either took his life right away or took 30 years off

Probably but no one watched this

white people never fail with the over kill

pencil dick ginger kicks super effective when the guy is already knocked out

i watched it but drifted in and out because i can't empathise so well with black people

I've watched 6/10 episodes. The beginning is great and all characters really have a great variety of personalities. The problem with the series is at episode 5. Many of the characters, specifically the "White People" of the series are very 2-dimensional; reminding at times of Daria.

Overall the show its really good at points, but shows it's SJW patchiness at points and falls flat right on its face. Its bad to side more with the "Bad Guys" at times.

sry

>all wearing shirts referencing "pop" culture or character's from children's media
>those glass rims
>that hair

These are supposed to be adults in today's world. God help us.

I am so sorry..

anyone watch this show before criticizing it?
haven't watched it yet, want to know what I'm going to expect

also I'm not white or black

white """""people"""""

The show is WE WUZ shit. It's not something for you Achmed/Pedro/Ching-Pai