Dad put the radio on and spoiled me the goals

>Dad put the radio on and spoiled me the goals

Attached: 1348444040306_740.jpg (500x477, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

burbuja.info/inmobiliaria/burbuja-inmobiliaria/856106-espanoles-pagaremos-mas-de-2-600-millones-a-florentino-perez.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>grown man living with his parents

Attached: descarga.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Every fucking time. Or when he stops settling his bills and suddenly pays attention to the TV, you know a chance is coming

>buying and renting in 2018 spanish real state market
good goy

Maybe if Florenpollez didn't burst the bubble this would be less common nowadays

>stick on motd
>minute or 2 early
>"here are todays results"
why do they do this

Whats the highlights look like for you guys? Just 30 seconds to show all 3 goals then an hour of talking?

>tfw neighboor tv is 3 seconds is ahead and he screams goal

one hour of soyboys talking about sanctions againts barça suporters for chanting fuck madrid and morata touching his balls

>tfw no Friday night reservation at Dorsia

Fucking kek

Attached: Protect this smile.gif (640x360, 3.24M)

why can you hear your neighbours telly m8 haha lol wtf xD

>dad wants to listen to rac1
>beintv allows rac1 and there's no timing problems
>turn on the radio anyway to listen to radiomarca too
>"this way we wont skip the goals"
>accept it cause I'm a neet and I dont want him to throw the dishes

Attached: Cr.jpg (937x528, 216K)

because we live like this

Attached: 268126624.jpg (850x602, 100K)

did you watch it? it was a fucking disgrace
when did the whole spain turn into fags?

i hope you're father listens to based Cope with the legend Pepe Domingo

I only turned it on four times and each time for less than five minutes, I just chose to hang around the 4chincup channel while checking reactions to the match instead. They started with the Morata thing complaining about the retarded Boixos Nois chants in the grada de animación and trying to use this to justify him, later they tried to sell the image that "Conte let himself win" for talking to Messi and respecting him (even Ferdinand, who lost a Champions to Messi, was creaming his pants yesterday) kept the Neymar propaganda that they've been using for the last month and a half to keep Halalfags happy with that fake Barça interest so they can tell later that he choosed them, and painted Chelsea as shit.

They are just as deluded as the average Halalfag, it's pointless to watch it if it hasn't gone full circus due to a madrid meltdown. I just check for the retarded fights they get themselves on every once in a while, like Buyo vs Lobo and chimping Gatti recently

>living with parents when you're an adult

Attached: rudyisdisgusted.gif (212x176, 631K)

I also remember how the day before this supposed Atleti journalist that everyone knows to be an actual Halalfag said that he wanted Chelsea to go through, and used the chance to mix Catalonia politics with Barça as usual, that's when I closed it. Kek at Soria trying to make fake tears at Sevilla going through, he started acting well but at the end it looked ultra fake

>his mum doesnt make him lunch
hahahahahahaha

>he doesn't still go home most sundays for a proper roast done by mum, while having his own life and independence the other 6 days of the week
What a sad, pathetic existence you must lead.

that's unfortunate

yeah its only good when madrid loses

>he pays thousands of euros a month to some jew landlord so he can say he's a big independent guy
lel

Lived on my own for most of my 20s, managed to save enough for a deposit and now I'm gonna be buying my own house next year. But sure, keep making excuses for being a pathetic manchild.

mfw I moved out but I still visit my mom's place 5 times a week for lunch/dinner + laundry.

Attached: 1441867213819.png (842x1191, 1.4M)

>Buying now right before the upcoming real state collapse

>be at the pitch
>dude at my side listening to radio
>he hears the goal first and spoil the fun

Why man

>Not using the opportunity to bet really fast before the goal happens on the pitch
Dumb hue

>buying a house by yourself
now that really is pathetic

I'll show you pathetic *unzips pants*

>living at home
>watching sports in a stream

Attached: 1509514846401.jpg (500x737, 53K)

is there a single thing you whiny fuckers won't blame on Real Madrid? ACS is a civil engineering company, not a real estate one

wait whats the deal with the spanish real estate market?

Lmao stupid underage, you will probably work for Floren in about five years in the construction sector
burbuja.info/inmobiliaria/burbuja-inmobiliaria/856106-espanoles-pagaremos-mas-de-2-600-millones-a-florentino-perez.html

>living at home
are you a hobbo?

Attached: 1506580191746.png (420x420, 267K)

home is when you have a family, either your parents or your wife

he lives at his clubs ground, passion thats what that is

those are all civil engineering works, thanks for proving my point. the housing bubble has fuckall to do with any of that.

You weren't even alive when he bursted it around 2003, just shut up

this doesn't make any sense then call it your parents home
This makes sense

And this is why the Malvinas were never Argentinas

I'm probably the oldest person ITT to be honest. just admit you don't have even the most basic grasp of the matter at hand.