I really want to ruin this country like I ruined my mum's pussy when she birthed me

I really want to ruin this country like I ruined my mum's pussy when she birthed me.

Monroe Doctrine is still in effect. Stay away from the continent Nigel.

>why does their national food is stuffing their mouths with a sausage?
>why is their banter ridden with homolust?
>why are their women so ugly?

What's wrong with you

chile chile suck my willy
argiebutt will rule this city

EEEHHHHH?!?!?!?!??

FUCKING NUKE IT NOW!!!!!!!!

I'm glad I'm tipsy reading this post.

eat my brown ass bong

Filthy gay bastard

why though?

go to HECK chilley

South America is the toilet of the planet, Chile the skidmark clinging to the back of the bowl and I'm the big swinging dick here to blast it off with a stream of hot piss.

lol

>I really want to ruin this country like I ruined my mum's pussy when she birthed me.

>Implying Pinochet ruined Chile

I wanted to show laughter
Pinochet was a good man

>stay away from the continet
>*supports the French during the Lobster crisis*

do womyns' pussies get permanently ruined when they give birth?

Explain please

Brazil and France almost went to war in the 60's because of water territory issues, basically their fisherman were fishing in BR waters without permission and when we called out on that France sent warships. Your govt supported France.

back to Sup Forums

go back to your containment board

You don’t have to be from Sup Forums to say Pinochet didn’t ruin Chile.

Pinochet for all his faults was still way better than Allende. Chile would have never taken up neoliberalism had Pinochet never instituted a coup.

They were both shit

thanks to him now the right is seen as ebil nazis and the left is replacing us with imported blacks
he should have done what he was supposed to do: take out Allende and call for elections inmediately. But no, he was a power hungry retard

>Chile would have never taken up neoliberalism
there's your problem

Agreed, but all of South America at the time was incredibly polarized due to the Cold War. Every country was going either hard left or right and putting authoritarians in to power.

Compared to the other alternatives at the time, Pinochet wasn’t as bad.

Well the other option would have been Allende turns Chile in to Venezuela, and your people don’t associate the right-wing with Pinochet’s human rights violations, but your country is shit.

Commie terrorism was cool, you fools.

>amerishart can't read

>the doctrine noted that the U.S. would recognize and not interfere with existing European colonies nor meddle in the internal concerns of European countries

Ya know part of me thinks we may have done some meddling

>and your people don’t associate the right-wing with Pinochet’s human rights violations, but your country is shit
you don't even deserve an answer

Hello lad, how have you been?

he meant if Allende stayed brayan

t. Peronista

hello kevin

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!