/brit/

Rightful sovereign edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4M0jzIDlWvk
twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/933728308595961857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genuine question(Brit/pol/ is down ATM)

Out of the 3 options, do Brits generally want to trade more with Asia, America, or Europe? I understand you have to make deals and money obvi matters but where do you guys think the future of trade lies?

I'll tell you my analysis, and take it how you want, but short term, the US is looking inward to focus on domestic issues when it comes to trade, but in the next 10-15 years, we will be using our already very abundant resources to partner with Canada's relatively high income consumer base and natural resources, along with Mexico's cheap unskilled labor force, to become essentially a self sustaining continent.

Europe is going to disintegrate into smaller blocs (maybe 4 or 5) which share common cultures and histories. Russia is kill in the next few years. Poland is actually going to be the new leader of Europe because Germany (basically the leader of the EU atm) exports way too much of its GDP and another market collapse is going fuck their buyers, which will only accelerate discontent with the EU as a whole. Germany will probably end up partnering but will also taking a back seat to Poland in the new EU blocs.

I think the east Asian countries are going to start trying to put together some sort of shitty free trade agreement amongst each other. However, the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) negotiations were fucking uphill battles for all sides and when America backed out under Trump (I think we had like a 25-50% stake in all trade in the region under TPP), Japan called it quits and killed the whole deal. China might try to step in as their actively changing their economy and might be able to bring something to the negotiating table in a few years (and if the US allows it to happen).

In my personal opinion, Britain should really try and see if they can bring something to the negotiating table to SE Asia and upstart talks for a "soft TPP" type deal just like you did during the Empire days. Work with the US too, we can help.

the ideal is for a North Sea Union or CANZUK

failing both of those, we'll be the Yank's lapdop. better that than a Brussels bootlicker

and I don't think britain is likely to become an economic power in the pacific, due to geography

haha wew
lots of words

they're taking the hobbits to isengard

me no care

Might be getting fucked for the first time later tonight lads, any advice?

utterly wasted another Saturday

>yeh mate dont shag uglies
sounds like she does tho lmao

Any Strictly man

what you lot wearing for Christmas jumper day at toil?

NEED an airbrushed gf

>the population still hasnt recovered
mental

nary a 'ble

very generic looking

M&S is unironically shite

yeah, got an absolute heinous article that I wear each year, cemented my position as top banter merchant

whats that site with the list of torrent site proxies? unblocked.?

me

she still shagged me though
that's another notch on the bedpost for 190 cm bringing it up to 60

the domain changes periodically to avoid shutdowns

currently it is .pl

There are cities in France that still haven't recovered since the Black Death

what age did you lose your virginity may i ask?

>what you lot wearing for Christmas jumper day at toil?

me

>Canadians pretending they're not also goblins

how do i find out the current domain?

I bet it was that faggot on pol called Q.

And no navy..or colonies

Why didn't you guys colonize that area back when you were the empire? Would've helped you a lot these days

why aren't you out with the lads tonight?

poo

you could try reading the full post for a start

did that last night so very hungover

smoked a massive blunt though and feelin good now

british empire had zero foresight or wisdom regarding the future

i mean in the future. thought that was obvious.

need a yank mongoloid to orc

youtube.com/watch?v=4M0jzIDlWvk

mutt here

ama

even when I actually had friends I didn't enjoy going out

england is my city

theres no way to know for sure what the actual population of any country was in the mid 1800s cause records from the time were highly unreliable

while it was probably fairly high, most historians here doubt our population was as high pre-famine as it is often claimed

Libertarians resemble at times the old British Empire. They harp on economic issues such as fractional reserve banking, which no matter how legitimate these complaints might be, they miss the political mark entirely. The British granted the American colonists scores of concessions and were then flabbergasted when the Americans demanded more. They would later make the same mistake with the Irish: the British regularly overestimated the importance of economic issues and neglected identitarian issues. Libertarians will likewise have to learn that the tribe is stronger than the purse.

Went to Paris and every white woman had a black boyfriend. Was a mental experience to say the least

what's your ancestry

when it changes there is a period where the old domain will redirect to the new one so as long as you go on the site say once a week and update your bookmark when the domain changes you'll be fine

I'm basically a deano now. A proud deano.

6 trillion potatoes died in the famine

want to go gym tomorrow and I know if I go round my mates I'll fork out like £40 on taxis and stay up all night doing gear

You must have felt right at home

75% gabagool
12.5% Germ
12.5% Slav

SAY SOMETHING FUNNY FFS

remember zac's danish gf hahaha
that thing was so fucking ugly

sorry lad ;)

twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/933728308595961857

so brave

Spent £220 in topman yesterday which makes me pretty much a deano now

AMA

underage is triggered haha

Stop treating the entire country like it's San Francisco or Los Angeles.
I'm black and I've never even seen a black woman IRL.

pooo

>purse
lol fucking gay

any euromutt in?

north wales anons itt?

>Casual friday

ah yes, because wearing jeans is going to raise moral when I'm crippingly depressed by the thought of having to come to this building every day

daily remember

Brits fucked the future of America and destroyed the Anglo American race by not slaughtering all the Irish before they could emigrate across the pond

pseudo scousers

watching The Day After Tomorrow on channel 4

100% scientific fact

my ancestory is full of scandinavian chads which explains my height

fuck off southerners not invited to reply to me, welsh anons only

morale*

the next time we wed by the fratellis is such a tune

its full of downies too, which explains the rest of you

When I'm really drunk I keep on doing gay shit like let guys make love to my ass and let them punch me while I masturbate. Thing is I'm straight and only think about fucking girls when I'm sober. What is going on with me?

if you're not descended from romans then you're probably low IQ

just saying

based vietnam

>muh heritage

Wasn't she terminally ill or blind or something?

Need to go shop but the streets will be full of partying normies on a Saturday night.

What if they see me?

sounds like you're really gay lad mwahahaha

I'm descended from my mum and dad, who's romans?

rate

getting too fat for my uniform
it's grim
it's levels of grim that border on the thing that follows grim

if i saw you i'd probably laugh at you and get me and the lads to push you about

go now that they're all busy eating

banter

prefer not to say

what good is this information outside of autism posting on Sup Forums?

ay fatty bum bum

just kidding, I too have an eating disorder
it's a miserable existence

just that

is this chris pratt

>no scandinavian heritage
>quite tall

explain this

190cm is a beast tbqh