Celticism and How it Ties to Our Political Economic System

So you are probably wondering WTF is Celticism? Basically it is the idea that the Celts are superior and should not mix with non-celts. I will be answering questions about Celticism, discussing Celticism, and explaining Celticism all throughout this thread. I will answer some common questions right now

>Weren't you just making Nordicist threads?
Yes I was but a British 16 year old user proved to me how my surname "Toms" isn't actually Nordic, it's celtic! After realizing I am not Nordic at all but Celtic I have realized that the Celtic race is the master-race.

>But Celts were barbarians, the Romans, Greeks, Israelite's, Persians, and Egyptians built everything! MUH HISTORY
First off that was over 2000 years ago, today the Celts are the ones who hold the power (Trump and Hillary are both Celtic). Also the Romans, Greeks, Persians, Israelites, and Egyptians were Celtic. I used to believe they were Nordic but after realizing that red hair is common in Roman records, Egyptian mummies, Persian paintings, Greek literature, and the Bible I have confirmed that these ancient civilizations were Celtic. Another notable Celt was Genghis Khan (described as red haired and green eyed). He was a Celt and led the largest empire the world has ever seen.

>How does this Tie to our Political System
The truth is you want to support the most Celtic candidate. The most Celtic candidate is Hillary Clinton, she is mainly Celtic although she is a bit Anglo-Saxon and Dutch. However Trump is only 50% Celtic.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Raid-Dramatic-Retelling-Irelands-Ulster/dp/0312851928
youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is NOT a good thread
bad job

You clearly didn't even read it. Fuck off.

You should read Celtic mythology user, it's pretty based.

Start with the Tain.

I am already practicing Celtic war-cries. I will start reading it. Are you celtic?

>thought I was Nordic: Nords are master race
>found out I have a Celtic last name: Celts are master race
>parents tell me I'm actually adopted from a Turkish mother: cockroaches will rule the world
Need I continue?

No I have found the truth now.

>turns out I'm not Nordic

Nords suck! Celts rule!

Fuck off you autistic faggot. One group of people is not better than another because YOU share genes with them.

It's not because I share genes with them. THey fucking built Babylon and the pyramids.

Mohammad was also a Celt.

So they wuz kangs?

And muhammed was a very sucessful man! We are naturally gifted.

Yes.

Another thing I must add is that the only reason Celts were so badly destroyed in the Potato Famine was trickery. We are the master-race, stronger, smarter, and better but we are more moral. So the English used trickery which is amoral to beat the moral celts.

Fair enough. I humble myself before the glory of the eternal Celt (pbuh).

A FUCKING LEAF

Aine of Knockaine Bless you for respecting the Celts

DUDE! YOU'RE FUCKING IRISH YOU SHOULD AGREE WITH ME

No idea. I live in the north of England so I'm likely descended from Celts, Romans and Danes.

I have green eyes and dark blonde hair.

I read this version. amazon.com/Raid-Dramatic-Retelling-Irelands-Ulster/dp/0312851928

Because he's translated the rest as well and its in modern English. I've read the first three.

Hopefully you do. Celts are the best, we are like Jews in the sense we all share a community.

Oh it's you.

I'm the guy who always links wikipedia articles to chainmail and soap.

This is true. Celts have a superior sense of moral justice, hence the level or liberalism there.

Unfortunately our peoples are easily manipulated emotionally due to our strong sense of compassion which is why we need a truly righteous leader.

>I live in the north of England so I'm likely descended from Celts, Romans
>Romans

Are you the user who proved I wasn't Nordic?

Anglo genocide, when?

You smell plastic

THIS! GOD BLESS THE FUCKING CELTS

where does this anglo nonsense come from?
this smells like jewish tricks trying to bring infighting or someshit.

Anglos run the NSA. I wouldn't recommend stating that on the internet. They are racist to Celts so they might arrest you

I'm only 25% Irish. But 96% Celtic.

There's this big ruined wall built by some dude called Hadrian at the top of the street.

Vikings were influenced by Turkomen.

Fucking twelve year olds... Mods, get rid of this shit. saged etc.

Might have been. I can't remember. I can just remember you posting a picture a Babylon and some user was insisting that it Sumer.

>Turkomen.
This They were cucked.

Fuck off. Mods should get rid of all the Refugee threads and shit. And are you just mad you are a Spanish Mongrel?

Anglos killed and tortured Celts for fun

Ahhh that was me yes but now I realize Babylon was actually CELTIC

Anglo-Saxons are mere victims to the Norman World Order.

Pic related, a proud Norman flag that stupid ANGLO BLOOD think is theirs.

>Be Anglo Saxon in 11th century
>Live peacefully beside and with Celt brothers

Suddenly we're dragging them to war to the north and west and ever since they've got the blame!

Well I guess you guys really are white niggers then.

I thought Anglo-Saxons slaughtered Celts

We have the least amount of Nigger DNA in Europe.

The Africans were not Sub-Sahara Africans like the niggers. They were North Africans which at the time were Celts. They were highly advanced and moved to Ireland to escape mongrelization.

Explain this.

The Africans were not Sub-Sahara Africans like the niggers. They were North Africans which at the time were Celts. They were highly advanced and moved to Ireland to escape mongrelization.

>Tuatha
>came from north of Ireland
>consistently described as pale skinned and light-haired
>somehow it's we wuz fairies and shit

That is a film.

The Norman conquest of Ireland actually happened.

>That is a film
I know, where else would you get information?

>The Norman conquest of Ireland actually happened.
You denying the Anglo-Saxon invasion happened?

>Celts
>North Africans
>Africans
>least amount of Nigger DNA in Europe

So these mutants evolved from us just like the rest of the dirty white boys..... You just keep digging yourself deeper cracka

Do you think South Africans are niggers? Or Southern Rhodesians. They are Africans but not niggers.

I've complained about you in other threads you've made, but I gotta say, you're one dedicated shitposter. Keep on trucking, dude.

This isn't the first time that Anglos have denied a genocide, brother.

Stay woke.

> that sheboons tits

Here is the truth, the real reason for troubles in Ireland is due to the Normans being disenfranchised by Protestants.

What's it like being an inhuman monster?

What other threads?

Not to mention the German genocide after the war

No it's because the EU is run by ANGLOS in London

ahhahahahahahaha just had to get my key in for the day I'm 75% Irish my leafy friend

Nice proxy, AIDF but we've had enough of your lies.

*my kek

Oh God bless you my friend. I am 25% Irish, Celtic pride my friend. I am 90% Celtic.

It's not a joke.

This is true. Mohammed was discribed as red haired and pale skinned. And look at al the thing's he did.
bhí muid ríthe agus cac

Nice. You anglo as well?

Nope. I'm Celtic but I also have an ancestry in the British royal family which I know are German/Slavic

Hey my friend. Out of interest are what race are you?

Glad you understand friend! Celtic pride world wide!

CELTIC PRIDE WORLD WIDE!

I don't even consider those filthy Angles and Saxons as white.

Agreed.

White people lack the beady eyes of the Anglo as well as the Anglo's taste for the blood of the innocent.

*Mannain

EXACTLY my friend!

I fully agree but Prince Charles isn't Anglo he's Romanian.

Celticism describes common culture, language and religion.

OP is clueless fagget, sage.

Ahhh trying to divide a people by their blood. You devlish snake.

STOP IT YOU FUCKING LEAF YOU MADE THE SAME THREAD A FEW DAYS AGO ABOUT GERMANICS

TRUMP ISN'T 50% CELTIC LOW LAND SCOTTS ARE ANGLO

Stop taking our money to fund your heroine binge then

>Got cucked and had many of our people enslaved by the eternal Nord
>Dude masterrace lmao

THEN FUCK DONALD TRUMP!

Pay reperations then!

But his mother is from Stornoway or something.

Not exactly Glasgow.

Not surprising you would choose to side with your ally, the blood-drenched Anglos.

Yeah says the guy desperate for any slice of history he can attach himself to that is older then 200 years.

They enslaved us via TRICKERY

Lol you are the one desperate to attach yourself to Portuguese history.

You sound like the niggers who claim that all the highly-advanced non-white peoples of the world were somehow fucked over by neanderthal white people and had their technology stolen.

Employing the divisive tactics of the Anglos, as well. I see they've taught you, well.

You aren't really Irish are you?

He's clearly an Anglo using an Irish proxy.

sage this shit please. It's gonorrhea in post form.

Very interesting, but I wonder - how are you going to accomplish this when there are no Celts left?

Nice argument.
I'm a clare man born and raised.

My great great grandfather used to work with the IRA.

And what are you? Some disgusting plastic paddy scumbag?

This

That's the Refugee threads actually

Just compete against the Nords considering there is no Nords left.

Germanics are the most cucked looking at that map

>clare man
disgusting, you're a freak, you're a scumbag.

Kek, are you autistic?

Anglo-Celtic master race here. Who else is part of the glorious master race?

OP probably is.

but suuuurreee buddy

Why are the French not considered Celtic?

We call them Γάλλους in Greek, coming from Gallates/Gauls. Aren't they mostly Romanized Celts? How come "Franks" stuck most just because they were ruled by Franks for a while?

t. a FUCKING LEAF

I don't hate Anglos but I'm still angry for what they did to my people

Celtic = Language + culture
It's not genetic.

They have Frankish blood in them but yes they are Celts mostly.

The Celtics feared the germanic tribes and always came crying to the Romans about them.

WTF WHAT A SUPRISE OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT AND A LEAF AND HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT

I'm not an inhuman Anglo, I'm Norman.

1066 best day of my life.

>I know, where else would you get information?

Try reading books.

for

You're embarrassing us
t. Actual Celt