Orlando shooting

>Orlando shooting
>Dallas shooting
>France happening
>Turkey happening
>Now Munich happening

Is the world fucked now?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/20/why-decades-do-happen-in-weeks-brexit-coup-turkey-trump-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc56moy0poA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We WW3 soon enough

foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/20/why-decades-do-happen-in-weeks-brexit-coup-turkey-trump-isis/

Is that Steve from Blue's Clues?

This is the new normality.

Honestly I hope it happens more often. I actually really want something extremely bad to happen to the US. Every time it does, people turn away from the bluepill fantasy

omg some shootings happened in a world filled with billions of people...omg

Dude, do you live in a little bubble where youve never encountered real life?

Shouldn't you be glad?
All these happenings mean muslims are in support and trying very hard to help keep your 2nd amendment

No.

there is less crime, terrorism today than ever before. we just live in a world where every time someone sneezes, it ends up twatter. get used to it.

>now
read some history books
shits been fucked since inception.

Nah, on average the world is much safer now than it ever has been.

You can just see instantly through twitter and other social media platforms when shit like this happens.

30 years ago we probably would have never heard about this happening.

Right

Winged

Death

Squads

Too much tension.

It can only be solved with another world war. Liberals went way to far on this one.

Genuinely can't remember a single time in my life where there have been so many happenings in such a short space of time. Any oldfags confirm whether we are currently reaching peak happening?

Been fucked for 8 years now

The fuckers are trying to get in as much fucking in as they can before Trump stops them.

Who is Arch Duke Ferdinand?

>there is less crime, terrorism today than ever before
Uhhh what

... why does it surprise you?

After all many say that WW3 will start between 2021-2025

You forgot Baton Rouge. Looks like black veterans are starting to make the first moves.

are you 12 or just never looked into historical violence and crime going back just a few decades? just because you're to young to remember it doesnt mean it didnt happen

It happens so often that you already forget about previous ones

>Now.
No it was fucked since filter built the Berlin wall, faggot

You missed the Axe dude

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc56moy0poA

Prepare for WW3.

This. Wars have been started over less than what each of these incidents amounts to separately.

The people of the US need to wake up and realize that a group of religious zealots are using our freedoms against us as a shield for their crimes.

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

>tfw people will still vote for open immigration

Well of course. There's a large amount of murder and terrorism and mass rape in countries where there are a lot of muslims. Surely they need a safe harbour.

t. (((Bonnier Media)))

Dude has lost his fucking mind.

Well, when the person representing the dems in the next election state that women are the main victim of wars because they lose husbands and sons, your 'logic' will be applied to muslims as well.

what is 8th grade understanding of WWI.
Serbia needed Russia's military power to defeat Austria. Russia was humilitated in during the bosnian crisis and increased military might. So they shot the Archduke to engage in a war using Russia's army. Just like the Jews did 9/11

Did the author of that article read it?

>don't panic guys happenings are usually over misunderstandings, like WWII
I don't know about you but WWIII gives me a good reason to panic. I won't panic, I want it to happen badly and decimate 70% of the world's population, but nevertheless it seems perfectly reasonable to panic if you're not a happeningfag.

Not hardly, there's just better information flow.

The world is by and large very boring, so someone shooting five people is like a world-shaking event, and a woman being raped is front page news about which we need a national discussion.

waste of fucking quads, god damn it

>Is the world fucked now?

Yep, ain't it great? Entertaining

>Brexit
>Trump

I fucking told you people that 2016 was the year when things would heat up good and proper

>now
nigger it was fucked months ago, how fucking slow are you?

For non-whites, yes.

The Lion is awakening from its slumber.

Britain Stands alone as the Savior of Europe

WE HAVE AN AVATAR OF KEK