How is this funny?

How is this funny?

It's funny because Trump is Putin's little bitch boy

BLUMPF BTFO

EL GRMPLO ABSOLUTELY D E S T R O Y E D

Democrats are now the party of conspiracytards and jingoistic insanity. I like it

GLOMPFT BTFO

TRIGGERED MUCH /BOL/?

It's pretty amazing how the Russia conspiracy shit got so out of hand. It just reeks of desperation.

LAMBO GHINI BTFO

MODS
PLS HELP
SCROPLHPS ARE IN THE THREAD

Cause, I mean

just

FUCKING

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMPF

HAHA

ZUMBUMBWO VIUMP
LAUGH GOYIM I SAID LAUGH!

>after the missile strike it's now the lefties that are claiming Trump is playing 4D chess
Literally everyone on both sides is giving him too much credit

HAHAHAHA BLUMPFTH IS GAY

HOW WILL HE RECOVER

Why is the American left so hawkish these days? It's like they're constantly trying to antagonize other countries and push for wars. What strange times.

Is Lumpft, dare I say it, blown the fuck out?

Yes, the Republicans trying so hard to cover it up just reeks of desperation

DOMPHF

Seems a little homophobic.

Reminds me of another conspiracy theory endemic to this board..

You know what I like the most? Pmurt turds?
Let's do this.

WENCESLAO IABFAPUF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT I LOVE EPIC MEMES SUCH AS THESE I SAW ON R/Sup Forums

ERRRRGHGHHHH PLUMMPFFFFFF!!!!!

>redditor triggered to fuck

S-SO EPIC!
DISNEY WAUMPF!
>colbert-edit.png
LAUGH!

>Tfw when liberals replace conservatives as the paranoid conspiracy theorists.

What a timeline.

>Nothing will come out of this "Watergate" nonsense, it's just liberals being conspiracy theorists!

>m-muh reddit boogeyman
kys you gay Sup Forumstard

inb4 HUMPTY DRUMPFY BTFO

How is this funny?

You see user, putin and the russians helped donald in the election. And donald has been on record praising putin for his leadership. So the joke is that donald literally has putin whispering in his ear because donald is so stupid and inept he can't even talk in an interview without help.
I hope I cleared that up for you.

(You)

>Anyday now the truth behind the world trade centers will be revealed to all!

i can do it too

It's pretty amazing how the birth cert conspiracy shit got so out of hand. It just reeks of desperation.

Is
that
RRRRUMMMMMMPPPPFFFTTTTTT

Why are Sup Forumscucks so easily triggered? What's wrong with them?

you do realizing your equating your russia conspiracy to the birther people right

I actually think there's something else to the whole Putin deal.

Seems like a misdirection, as we're never really given any substance to it, nor do they ever bring up the financial ties Hillary had to Qatar and Saudi Arabia (both of which are far worst than Russia in regards to liberty).

Every reporter for every new outlet on planet earth looking for the secret Drumpf/KGB connection.

This is what they found: Jeff Sessions shook hands with the Russian ambassador and a dossier written by a 14 year old about pissing on prostitutes. You got nothing

ITS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE FUUUNNNYY GGRRRROMMPFFFF

>my russia cospiracy

idgaf mng. american politics is a cesspool and you all desere exactly what you get.

FRRRRRRRAAAAAAAMMMMMPPPPHHHHH

I wonder if people unironically believe this

*teleports in front of your face*
GURRRRPFFFFFFFFFFF

good thread

It ain't, yet liberals keep doing it
Funny huh?

HVOOOOOOORRRRXXXFFFFFF

Is this the MINEYCRAFTA of television?

PLOMPFT BTFO

can you just imagine being in the audience and watching stephen colbert talking to an invisible donald trump and vladmir putin?

maybe a motivated channer could just remove the cartoon characters from the skit

LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE TO MEEEEE GRRIIIIIIIIMFFFFFF

MOGALUFFF VIUTMPFF

How is it not? How did you manage to become offended every time someone made fun of the president? You must be offended all the time.

Lmao democrats a even more stupid than republicans now. Funny how there was more evidence to support the berther theory than there was to support the trump is a russian agent bullshit. But look how the media treated it...

It's not. I like the rest of his show but it's horribly cringy shit. Same when he talks to God. It's really bad but not in a good funny way.

NOT IN MY UNIVERSE GLOOOOOPF

what a fucking stupid animator, why would they draw the hand facing towards the crowd when the drawing would inevitably be overlaid on that footage? really steams my rolls desu

I think the joke is making fun of colberts womany over reaction to trump

You sound offended.

You sound quite offended

>I-I'm not triggered and I'm not form reddit

reddit as fuck

HNNHMMHHHHHHHHHH HMHNMMMFFFFFF

Making fun of the president isn't a new thing that just started with Trump, you people must be in your early teens if this shocks and outrages you.

Nope. This is just the extent of election butthurt even after six months.

> FUCK YOU TRUMP FUCKING KIKE NIGGER

Friday's show was pretty wild

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Colbert will be banned from Sup Forums in your lifetime

This, it needs to end already.
Traps ARE gay.

This is some higher dimension of mad.

SMURMELD SMURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPEACHMENT INCOMING DONNY!!!!!

B L O M P F

> it's time that women, blacks, latinos, and asians rise up and erase the white plague once and for all

Wow no wonder it was trending on YouTube

KLINKLEEEEEEE

Are you retarded? (Yes). No one has ever overreacted so much you idiotic nigger. Not even to bush, and if people dared poke fun at obama theyd be called racist. Imagine if there was a tv show dedicated to making fun of obama....

LIFLESTEN GAZORP
LITSTFOEEN TFOGJ MEFKE GAZORPA ZORP
YOURKG IEOQL FJIFNAPKF

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF!!!!!!

Meinkampf

kek

Your tears when donald dies in prison will be delicious. All good things are worth waiting for.

This is amazing

> THE SYRIAN CHEMICAL ATTACK WAS A JEWISH FALSE FLAG TO PULL TRUMP'S IGNORANT STRINGS

Is Colbert /ourgoy/?

whats the original colbert image?

tfw mexican and voted trump.

As did one third of all latinos

Ya just read a huffpo article explaining how drumpf is finished lol hes so fucked now

They're a liberal. Thinking isn't exactly their strongsuit.

Got u senpai

FUCK GUMPF AND WHITE """"""""""""""""""PEOPLE""""""""""""""""""""

LoL u said Sup ForumsKEKS!! BEcause they are KEKS!! join me on reddit.com/r/marchcagainsttrump

RUMPHHFF BTFO

RUMPHFFF BTFO

Happy now kikes?

Not like us cool cats am I right? We always head on over to 4 chan to get our lol on.

The only people getting triggered are reddit because people are making fun of their favorite late night DNC shill.

BINGBNOOOOOOONG!!!!

Underrated

>no u
Leftists

man we're gonna look back on this as the cringiest time of recent human history.

BLINFF BTFO

Holy shit these are gold

Are you offended?

>"reality has a liberal bias!"
>loses election