Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts on House?

Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts on House?

Other urls found in this thread:

politedissent.com/house_pd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It deserved to last longer, I'm so sad they had to end it. The writers of this show are literal geniuses.

Gay, electrojazz is where it's at

So... Cameron or Thirteen?

why can't we have both ?

definitely Thirteen, Cameron's attitude turns me off.

pound cameron while thirteen hungrily watches

made no sense. how many times did they have to second guess him before they have to realize that he was right about everything and just go along with everything he says?

Great soundtrack.
Great cast.
Memorable arcs.

Overall its a comfy show, but the formulaic format and muddy middle-seasons really brings it down.

Should've ended when he went into the mental hospital tbqhdesu

Well, the day that you'll be dying of Lupus, Cameron will be next to your bed.

The last great medical dramedy of our time. I'll be surprised if anything tops it anytime soon, especially since basic cable programming is now a barren wasteland of quality and talent.

really? I think I stopped watching it around season 7 and I didn't even know it kept going for a while
still it was quite a comfy show enjoyed watching it on repeat

>le formulaic is bad
Nu-Sup Forums, kill yourself immediately.

make way, plebs

Could be sarcoidosis.

Fuck off, (((((Taub)))))

>no cuddy in the finale

killed it for me desu

8th is the last one unfortunately, and it had the best waifu of the entire show

this

Taub was the best secondary character, followed by Chase. There's a powergap between them and the others.

Doesn't explain the fever, or the vomiting

I was hoping they'd write her off since the first season

Wilson >>> Chase = Foreman > Cameron >>> 13 > Taub

Medical dramas are my least favorite genre, because I am terrified of surgery and hospitals and hospital equipment, but it's the best one.

Liked it from start to finish.
And the "formulaic" aspect of the show never really bothered me because I truly believe the 'cases' almost always were secondary and not the real point of the show.

Like it all American shows it lasted twice as long as it should have.

Wilson did not deserve half the shit that happened to him.

Taub was awful, what are you talking about?

Everything he did was whiny or annoying. At least when Chase or Foreman stood up to House or messed up they owned it and didn't act like dicks.

Not every country can be so devoid of creativity that it can only produce 6-10 episode seasons every two years like the Brits

Watched it today while I was eating a sandwich.

>devoid of creativity
The amount of filler in American shows is outstanding. More often than not it's only the first and last two episodes that contain the story.

>Everything he did was whiny or annoying.
He's a jew, after all.

that statement is incorrect.
some realy good shows get cancled early

>I truly believe the 'cases' almost always were secondary and not the real point of the show.
Still managed to teach me so much medical stuff.
I'm always watching it with a Wikipedia tab open in the background

>At least when Chase or Foreman stood up to House or messed up they owned it and didn't act like dicks.
the main thing is it didn't feel forced, though when it comes to Taub they just had to go over the top and make it stupid
>have the pettiest, most rancorous boss in existence
>so resentful he always plan revenge even for the silliest shit
>Taub punches him, takes a photo and uses it to get laid
>House is ok with it
When Chase and the black Mormon guy punched him it was out of hate, because House went too far, same when House punched Foreman.
it wasn't a stupid Shounen MC moment

t. Never worked in the medical field

t. american excited to watch his 20 minutes of commercials for 40 minutes of "content"

no
Foreman is right, it could be encephalopathy, though.

Nope nope nope. HELL no

I think I have empathy but no sympathy, I only can watch someone get violently hurt if I really hated the character or if it's a war situation but if it's a hospital, forget it.

His character was interesting. There's more to a character than standing up to House.
Not to mention the first episode that really focuses on Taub (when it's revealed he cheated) he does stand up to House, and gets it wrong.

One of my fav dramas.. Watched every ep twice, except S8. It was okay, but just not the same. I really hated the asian doctor.

I missed Thirteen and Cuddy alot too.

Great show. I would fuck Cuddy until she couldn't walk.

>tfw you'll never cuddle with 13 while she tells you about all of her girl on girl experiences

i masturbated to some of his cases.
like where the girl got fucked by her dad and got plague or something.
and to younger Lagertha of course.
methodically skipped and ignored the forced lovestory scenes with that blackhaired cunt.

I understand you, we are not so different. But the cause of suffering in House is 90% diseases. That shit happens. I usually feel bad when there's gratuite violence and suffering in movies, especially if the aggressor is an uneducated character.

Pigface

I'm more into her or he. I wanna be her daddy.

Taub, you're a manchild and your wife hates you. Foreman, you're as immoral as me but only half as smart. 13, go home and die already. And it's obviously Lupas you idiots.

Introduced me (and the world in general probably) to the glory that is Olivia Wilde, so for that I'm thankful.

I'm not particularly fond of procedurals but House was a fantastic character and there was enough overarching plot/character development to keep me watching to the end.

Kek l, that episode
Your anger, that's just the cancer talking. Don't worry, were gonna cut your balls off

Hospital fag here, though I'm not a nurse or a doctor
From experience doctors take a few hours or less to diagnose illnesses, and when a case is too complex they aren't allowed to give a random medical treatment to confirm a hunch. The law is pretty firm on what a doctor is allowed to do depending on what results he got; actually doctors follow established protocols 95% of the time rather than go with their intuition. Say Doc thinks patient has illness A but the exams point to illness B; they either have to do it all over again until they have the good results, or risk being fired if they don't treat him for A.

hol up

the opposite of this

I don't want to be like you, House.

I love 13, hate olivia wilde

wtf user?

Implying you wouldn't have sex with your daughter.

>tfw you'll never pound Cuddy's ass while she calls you a disgusting goy

Would a doctor in the real world legit be able to practice medice while on a controlled pain medication?

No.

The last doctor in the series was the best

entertaining, but not even close to realistic

She was "rapable" back then, with that nerdy look.

I loved her heels and thighs

Extremely formulaic

>face is all there is to a woman

No idea, I know some doctors who smoke pot but that's it. Also there are so many alternatives that you can just buy anywhere I don't know why people bother with controlled drugs

am I the only one who legit loved her personality ?

Name one long running tv show that isnt

>am I the only one who legit loved her personality?
I should re-watch her seasons, I hardly remember her.

The point of the show is that House is a medical genius that can get t the answer through unorthodox and unethical methods. It's not supposed to represent an average hospital.

It was good until S4, they should have ended it there.

>le formulaic is bad
It is, unless you have OCD, you fucking brain cripple. Funnily enough, the show was at its best during S4 when they shook the entire formula and tried to replace everyone.

I don't know about that, but plenty of doctors out there are alcoholics.

I always read politedissent.com/house_pd.html after each episode.

oh and i don't know about proper doctors but I can tell you that dealers here sell to med students the most, since it's by far the most stressful field at least in my country. They all mix coffee, pills, alcohol, weed, antidepressants and other stuff to hold it together just enough to make it every year. I have no idea hom many manage to get off them once they become doctors

meme criticism

Thanks for the link.

same, I love that website
I don't read it after each episode, but it's nice to check the realism from time to time. Pretty informative too

agreed but I think 6 was a good comeback season, then it went to shit again afterwards.