/balk/

random finn cute for a slow sat evening bred

old

Other urls found in this thread:

burzum.org/eng/library/2012_interview_burzumorg.shtml
index.hr/vijesti/clanak/34000-prijava-za-radne-dozvole-ako-2018-ukinu-restrikcije-hrvati-ce-navaliti-u-austriju/955975.aspx
strawpoll.me/14480155
youtube.com/watch?v=JrGlNYc-AGM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_country#Points_of_debate
google.hr/maps/@45.7703707,15.9922964,230a,35y,70.07h,45.73t/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=hr
youtube.com/watch?v=MgNkJfTfHa4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

updated furrymap

HAPPENING

loltenia e caca

is ardra finnish too?

olteanistan domneste peste lobotomoldova si transilsclavia

Not possible its called ethnic cleansing

I have better credentials than that austrian retard

Do not trust that pol retard

I am a Greek Cia official
it will happen tomorrow night at 3 pm in the morning next month

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UN olteANUS

Stopped reading after the 5th line.

>average fyromian

srbin

zato što ustaše hoće da me genosiduju

just kidding, it's because i would actually want to earn some money once in my life

>he thinks cia operatives openly say they are cia

>srbin
pa zašto si onda reko da nisam pogodio

koliko je situacija loša

Why is Georgia so furry overrun?

see you in morocco

I am in love

So what's happening now with our churches? Are they becoming a mother and daughter or no?

a onda jesi, nisam bio siguran

poprilično jebeno loša
može se preživjet ali ako hoćeš nešto uštedit i kupit si svoj komad zemlje kao ja onda nemaš šta tu čekat

Behead those who insult Poland

Great
Serbs are /balk/ leaders
They suffered and sustained western sanctions. They deserve better things. Fuck yuropunion. Greece must be kicked out of eu.

R8 OC

>burzum.org/eng/library/2012_interview_burzumorg.shtml
>Djordje Petrovic (Serbia): What is your opinion about the geopolitical situation on Balkans? How would you comment on the fact that entire "western" propaganda labeled Serbian people as the "bad guys", while on the other hand it gave whole heart support to Balkans Muslims, from Bosnia to Kosovo, and recently Macedonia as well?
>The geopolitical situation on the Balkans? In short; Yugoslavia didn't kneel and bend over before the kosher rulers of the USA (or is it the "JewSA"?) after the CCCP fell, so the USA, using their tools; the (terrorist organization) CIA and later also NATO ("North Atlantic Terror Organisation" I gather), took its revenge. Today feeble puppet presidents bend over to the USA all over down there, and all the South Slavic peoples suffer from it.

Milan (Pančevo, Serbia): In one of your previous interviews, you said that you would like to work as a sniper in Afghanistan/Iraq/Chechnya. Had you been free during the 90's, would you volunteer to fight with the Serbs in Bosnia and Kosovo?
>Yes, I would have volunteered to fight with the Serbs. You had the moral right in both wars. In theory I could have joined you in Bosnia before 1993, but I was too young and ignorant to do so, and too busy living my own life to notice the rest of the world.

And so continuing where we left off
The jews exiled scattered throughout europe in their closed off communities hating their neighbors their neighbors hating them ,while the ones who did assimilate tried to remove all connection to those money grubbing kikes by marrying non jews and even converting to Christianity, didn't help cuz their still jews (according to nazi ideology) even the 3rd generations of assimilated jews who didn't open a bible once had christian families and were baptized named hans and moris got killed because of their jewish ancestry, this made the secular jews think, if we cant shake off their terrible image no matter what we should instead is unite with them and find a place for all jews to live since no matter what we will never be truly welcomed in europe because of them.
Also that's why many left for america and used their jew skills to get control.

Back to your question of who created the leftist agenda, yes it was the cancer jews, they inbred like crazy and revolted against the tsar because they thought he was as bad as the greeks back then, they didn't invent communism rather communism drew inspiration from them, they are and will be forever (i will not deny it like other kikes do) be the root of the problem, BUT they are the orthodox closed minded jews
Because the jews are now unified people can't seem to tell the difference and group us all as cancer
I wish we could be seperated from them immediately as they are doing the same thing now in my cunt breeding and spreading and they are starting to appear in my quiet comfy town which was mostly a mix of 40%russian jews 40%morrocan jews 18% other jews and 2%christian/muslims
Reeeeee kikes gas them sieg heil

pa gde planiraš da ideš

DEPORT ME MUMMY

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/34000-prijava-za-radne-dozvole-ako-2018-ukinu-restrikcije-hrvati-ce-navaliti-u-austriju/955975.aspx

No one is going to read that

I dont get it

>elsa hosk
>random finn

I am going to read it and there is nothing you can do about it Genghis

half finn, half swede

yes I'm also against taj mahal

Dude wont you get on some mossad watchlist for writing this?

Go back to mami hans don't get a say in balk

yeah me too

Nah they only check for terrorists against jews
On second thought I'll go back to lurking

"turk" maybe

the israelis hate the diaspora jews, so the mossad probably agrees

>slanted eyes and high cheekbones.

Confirmed for being mongol

Calling someone turk you fucking idiots

looks croatian

mew

zašto baš tamo kad ovo

a lot of europeans have mongoloid influence

strawpoll.me/14480155

When gypsies work and integrate they start looking like humans

blizu je, mogu kuci za vikend, ucio sam njemacki, vojno neutralna zemlja (nije u natou), i ima pun kurac jugoslavena

>arbeit macht frei
lmao

>blizu je, mogu kuci za vikend, ucio sam njemacki
ok
>vojno neutralna zemlja (nije u natou)
pitanje
>i ima pun kurac jugoslavena
meni je ovo negativna strana dbi

youtube.com/watch?v=JrGlNYc-AGM

Learn from the croats how to build a normal country instead of an apocalyptic shithole, srboje

misliš da će ući u nato?

Albanian invasion of Britain is a success.
BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTERS WHITES!
HAHAHAH FUCK GAYREEKS

Щo гoвopим нa aнглийcки? B дpyгитe тeми cи гoвopят нa тeхнитe eзици.

>t.riggered tatar that i can speak serbo-creatian
unification when

znam da austrija nije u nato nego zbog ovo
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_country#Points_of_debate

My girlfiend has similar eyes and pigmentation and she’s curious of Balkan cock

>it's the schizo again

the 'european union army' is a good idea
better than nato

I’m not Albanian user

he now just wants to prove that he isn't the same person, notice how he suddenly appears here when we made a thread about him on Sup Forums kek

yeah
as I said
stray dogs

I'd be quite suspicous either way

meanwhile in Soviet...i mean european union bulgaria

not even the capital

Is Croat bull here?

oh last week they decided these are going to be removed

who?

pff you are like a little baby

watch this

google.hr/maps/@45.7703707,15.9922964,230a,35y,70.07h,45.73t/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=hr

maybe ugly but not apocalyptic

Post balkan rap

its not about uglines, its that like 10 000 people live in there

youtube.com/watch?v=MgNkJfTfHa4

>its not about uglines
but it kinda is

>its that like 10 000 people live in there
cheap and affordable housing in the yugo tradition

there was a cute guy who’s into poly from Croatia

Stop it faggot, post pics or gtfo

getting claustrophobia from zagreb's tiny streets

the ones with private houses? or the old centre?

old center i guess?

They better

this does look nice tho

yes, thats a good old medieval european street

Ours look way more humain

that's the down town, actually almost the edge of the down town, its boring because its just a copy of vienna. follow the frankopanska/savska road for some real shit that you can't see in a normal town

Yours look even shittier

Medieval af

Why has Belgrade been the capital of Yugoslavia instead of picking some neutral city like Ljubljana?

Big belgrade dick

looks nice

almost reminding me of skopje desu

because the serbs were in a pretty bad position, vojvodina and kosovo were autonomous, and they didn't get to annex any of the the croatian serbs, bosnian serbs, and montenegrin serbs and even some macedonians and muslim bosniaks also felt as serbs

tito did this so that croatia and serbia proper have the same population so that the powers are balanced and the country doesn't fall apart

the serbs were really mad so he atleast gave them the capital, but the croats were still buthurt because they thought that the serbs were ruling over them

Thats right

wut

there already is a pol balk thread wait for it to finish

there are some literal gipsies living further south the road

spoopy

lel