Why do Americans dress like little kids?

Why do Americans dress like little kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ORYwygTO0TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are uncultured swines often

>often

>French Peasant clothing

>Russian peasant clothing

that dudes fit looks comfy af.

It's comfortable.

>Spanish peasant clothing
(My style atm)

HAHAHAHA GET IT KEVIN JAMES IS A FAT DUMB WHITE GUY WHO LIESK FOOTBALL AND HE HAS A KFC BUCKET ON HIS HEAD BECAUSE HES FAT AND LOVES FOOD AND IS DUMB

LMFAO

>Romania, Hungary, Germany, etc.

>German peasant dress
Supposedly anyway, I'd like to see a photo.

Because they star in films about reconnecting with childhood friends, implying that they are still those little kids.

The pic you used is a shit example, they're on vacation, maybe you don't know since you're poor as fuck, but it's when white people take breaks from something called JOBS (pronounced jäb) it's a paid position of regular employment. Generally on vacations it's custom to dress as comfortable and shitty as possible.

how do europeans never wear shorts

Our corporate overlords make us wear polo shirts at the least. It's basically us saying fuck you it's about my comfort. Sometimes our overlords let us wear shorts but that's only on special occasions.

Little kids dress like us

Damn the Spanish peasants look suave

>it's an "autist fell for /fa/ meme and thinks real men in real world dress like /fa/ nu-males, and not just whatever is the most comfortable, simple or cheapest" episode

american males are obsessed with being as fat and ugly as possible.

You dress to impress, not for comfort you moron.

Why is the EU committing suicide by importing hordes of apes?

Overuse of air conditioning makes you more sensitive. People haven't been wearing shorts for hundreds of years. If slaves could work in Georgia heat wearing long pants you can walk around in them too.

>the there's no toothless pikies, inbred frogs, hairy ape greasy dagos, dog stealing gypos, and mudslime rape babies all over Europe post

Wouldn't linen or hemp pants be less sweat-inducing than cotton or denim?

We do, when we're kids.

thats the most cuck shit ive ever heard lmao. You dress however you want to dress because you're a fucking man with fucking balls.

They would have had linen or cotton ones but the gentleman would have heavier clothes and still be active outside plus women had a million layers of chemises overdresses underdresses. Modern man is coddled by AC

Are you underage?

its supposed to be symbolic you retard.

Shorts are haram

C R I N G E

He's old enough to know you don't have to dress the way mommy tells you to anymore.

Europeans complain about the heat when it gets into the 80s, not hot enough for shorts. It's why they are weak little babies and are being culturally enriched.

Denim is mostly(all?) cotton, but the industry is strong as fuck in USA and other cloths are mostly unused. Poly-cotton's the best temperature you'll see in most average-person stores and thats trashy as fuck.
well they did get heat stroke like constantly too

>why do jewish actors in movies dress like little kids

He's also old enough to have fashion sense and not walk around wearing his superhero shirts and cargo shorts like an autist.

Czechs should be nuked for inventing the necktie. Fucking slave collar of the modern age.

>fashion sense

Are you gay?

No, just a reasonable adult who knows how to wear proper clothing and not look like an ill fitting child.

Definitely gay

youtu.be/ORYwygTO0TI

I legit got excited on the thought of wearing that.

Kendrick will be wearing this in the upcoming months.

burgers are so cringe

>this guy really doesn't want me to take a picture of him

>lol who cares I'll do it anyway

you can have ice cream for dinner every night too :-)

>t. Eurofag who wears cardigans

Kevin James wants us all to think he was Chris Farley.

Black don't crack

the child is ill-fitting?

Spade and Schneider have both looked like that since 1993.

You tried

the movie is called grown-ups; the main characters dress like kids.
why is Adam Sandler do thoughtful, this was a patrician costume design choice.

Eurofags don't wear shorts? Do they have ugly legs?

What are they hiding?

>Burgers
>Guy on the tube
Hmmm

Culture of infantility.

They ride bicycles more, giving them gross veiny legs

Third guy's outfit would be a perfect 10 with a pair of socks

>socks with sandals

The temperature range in New England goes from -15 to 105 in a course of a few months.

I'm wearing shorts in the summer as do many adults who spend time outside in the summer. If you think I'm wearing jeans in July you can go fuck yourself.

Tell me Eurotrash, how do 20-40 year old Eurocuck men dress?

>80s
>not hot enough for shorts

based

pretty sure OP is drawing conclusions based on a trashy comedy movie written by jews

I get the feeling that these clothes would look good on sexier, younger models.

Invasion of privacy is so based XD

dead comedy actors reliving their prime

It's totally socially acceptable to dress like so

Those clothes are both cheap and comfortable

Cargo shorts are great for carrying your phone keys wallet knife and gun

American bodies tend to exist as extremes, being either fat or fit (I wear shorts 99% of the time since my quads no longer fit jeans from squatting 3x a week for the last 6 years)

Overall shorts are dope AF. Not a fan of graphic tees are socks with sandals though, that's a very adolescent/white trash look. A polo and some comfy shoes and you'll be looking and feeling good.

What the fuck is this

She deserves it though.

If I can wear pants in New Orleans, you can wear them in New England.

>shirt literally says 'FOOTBALL'

why am i laughing at this harder than anything these five have ever produced or been involved with

The world doesn't revolve around you. Want privacy? Then don't stop haunting your dad's house.

The fuck are you talking about