How many of you actually go watch games of your club or even your country in person...

How many of you actually go watch games of your club or even your country in person? The overwhelming majority appear to bandwagon the big teams, use geography as an excuse and watch from the safety of their computers and tvs

Attached: Wembley_enggermatch.jpg (2048x1536, 1.18M)

epl is earning lots of money from broadcasting rights tho. nothing wrong with watching football on tv.
i will support liverpool from my hut and we will win the cl this year.

even if i lived next to a big team stadium i wouldn't go outside
*dabs inside*

your country is smaller in size than my state

I've probably been to more European soccer games than the average European. Neat.

A few years ago saw:
PSG - Rennes (Rennes had two own goals lol)
>Fiorentina - Roma in Florence
>Roma - Milan in Rome
>Inter - Napoli in Milan
>Aresenal - Watford in Emirates
>The Tottenham charity match where all the old dudes play, good time.

>The overwhelming majority appear to bandwagon the big teams, use geography as an excuse and watch from the safety of their computers and tvs
lmao yeah dude let me fly out to Germany every week to personally give Der BVB my support
I did go to the season opener of my state's MLS team a couple weeks ago though. Good time, not as shit as spee led me to believe.

I live about 40 blocks away from P L A T E N S E stadium and I go every time I can

My country is smaller in size than your belly m8

Twice, and I live 5 km away from my team's stadio, don't @ me.

I honestly tried to watch our league for more than a decade but it's just so fucking shit I can't bring myself to do it anymore, even though I live 20 minutes away from like 5 first division clubs, the only people who even go are faggot roid raging bydlo scum
I go to NT home matches while it still looks like we have a chance to qualify, which is basically the frist two games.

the only reason i go is, so i can watch the game as i like. i dont want to rely on (((television))) and (((commentators))). if i want to watch the GK for 90 mins, i'll do that

so do indian people just appreciate liverpool's winning tradition? is that why the club is so popular there?

I was a season ticket holder at Hull until the owners turned to utter cunts. When they've gone I'll buy it again, no matter which division we're in.

5 years as a season ticket holder. Second year in MLS. I live .5 miles from stadium.

Attached: 1506220070430.jpg (500x499, 63K)

I've been to see Chelsea at Stamford Bridge back when I was an idiot and am now saving up to go see Tottenham so I can watch ACTUAL football :)

started going to the stadium 18 years ago. watched my team and its 2nd team in the 1st 5 divisions both at home and on foreign pitches. travelled all over germany to see them play.

it's a shame >we suck :(

/bundes/ and even more so 2nd /bundes/ are the worst leagues to actually see in the stadium, kick-off times are outrageous and the squads feel soulless. 3rd division is comfy and 4th and 5th divisions are even comfier, but that's just seeing the 2nd team with some friends and a few beers anyways

Fortuna Düsseldorf supporter with 245 cup and league games since 2008. Haven't seen the manshaft yet and don't plan to do so in the near future, might do it anyway becaue nobody wants to see Jogi testing literally whos against mid-tier opponents and it's becoming cheaper, my brother went to see them playing Finland in Monggladbach iirc.

I'm also a minor groundhopping fag, maybe ~50-100 grounds mostly in Western Germany and two in the Netherlands.

Attached: franco madridista.jpg (1028x1397, 380K)

I used to have a season ticket to see Ajax, but after moving to Finland I haven't been to any games

Season ticket holder of local club for 19 straight years.
Occasionally go to away games.

Most of my family are Millwall, I go to The Den now and then with my cousins, it's fun but sometimes I would rather just sit and watch football on the television rather than go to a 7.45 kick off on a Monday.

brought a season ticket when my club got in the prem 3 years ago

>chooses to bandwagon far away team foreign team
>uses it as excuse

Respect, am autistic about grounds myself, done about half of the 92 following my team

Good luck to you lad, hope those twats fuck off soon

its just me.
all others are messi/penaldo dick riders

Been a few times to the Emirates but with the decline of Premier League atmospheres you may as well watch it from the comfort of your own home and save 50 quid

Attached: 1520638436199.jpg (630x472, 73K)

I watch my local team on tv every game, and I go to the stadium when I have money for it. I also watch Liverpool games because I like them.

Used to go watch games often until 2012, then my team turned into a souless glory-hunter moneygrabbing shite since they won CopaLib and clubs world cup against Chelsea. Now we have our own stadium, but its a shite one without the atmosphere of Pacaembu. And the tickets are waaaaay overpriced. I'd rather watch the matches on my comfy sofa nowadays.

I miss pre-2012 Corinthians

I've been a Leicester City season ticket holder since 1999

Attached: 1361-lsh.jpg (729x504, 409K)