A Peruvian player acknowledge that he and 5 teammates acceped bribes in Argentina'78

>A Peruvian player acknowledge that he and 5 teammates acceped bribes in Argentina'78.

playgroundmag.net/sports/Jose-Luis-Velasquez-Argentina-Peru-amano-Videla-dictadura-Mundial_28131100.html

>Argentina needed a 4-0 win to advance to the final, end up "winning" 6-0

The netherlands being a losers meme is nothing compared to these argie clowns.

>'76: won thanks to a junta militar
>86: roided maradona (probably on coke too), gave water with some substance to slow down the rival team (100% true)

Imagine being a soccer crazed third world nation and your 2 wc are a complete farse.

Attached: Logo_Mundial_78.png (640x653, 115K)

Imagine being a soccer crazed third world country and you never even made it to semi finals.

Attached: 25962597929678.png (405x102, 6K)

glad we put them in their rightful place over the past 28 years :)

>Resembrink hit the post at 90'
this throws your opinion to the garbage can
stick to wallclimbing and leave football to grown people

And being defeated by El Norte 2-0 in a knockout game. Fucking kek!

Argies are cheating scum but if we're considering their quality over the decades they definitely deserved a couple of WC.

el peruANO ES MEDIOCRE, INFERIOR, RACISTA, DERROTISTA, SIN MEMORIA, EXCUSADOR, ETC. ESTOS ADJETIVOS DEFINEN AL peruANO, TANTO FUERA COMO DENTRO DE SU LUGUBRE TERRITORIO. EL peruANO ES ACOMPLEJADO, ATRASADO y SIN DESEOS DE SUPERACION, DESDE EPOCAS COLONIALES EL peruANO USA ESPRESIONES COMO “CHOLO OCIOSO” y “NEGRO/INDIO DE MIERDA” LO QUE EXPLICA EL COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD QUE TIENEN DESDE QUE SALEN DEL ANO DE SUS MADRES.

But that would have been 6-1 and you guys would have been fine?

Bolivia Perú México la gente es idéntica parecen simios xd

germanistanians, argentinians and englishmen have always been known through history as notorious cheaters and dirtbags

>> gave water with some substance to slow down the rival team (100% true)

That was in the 90s

This has been known for ages. It's not news worthy if you are 35 years late.
Videla himself offered the bribes and 'checked' on them (both peruvian and argies) during halftime.
The Clona on Water was a dirty trick, not even argie players knew what was going on, but if I recall correctly it was on the Italia 90.
Get your shit straight narco.

Argentina still made it to that far in 2014.

based greatest ally

Are you pretending to be retarded again Nigel?

Wasn't this water incident on 90's WC against Brazil?

You fucking boludos robbed us two WC. We should be HEPTA by now

Also massive cheaters at club level, but still their football has been fucking great through ages desu, Riquelme, Maradona, Caniggia, Batistuta, Menotti, Valdano, Pasarella, Bilardo, etc etc etc were real.
>t. shitleancuck
I love football, what can i say

Makes sense. Peru was already eliminated before even playing them, so they had nothing to lose

And guess which team will go to world cup and which one don't?

based Videla

when is France gonna admit they bribed Croatia?

that sure showed him

Still not as bad as South Korea vs Italy and Spain.

Meh germans and brits bribed the refs in 1966 to both reach the final, it was rather common back in the day.

Brazil remains the only nation whose World Cup titles have been won legitimately.

I love Argentina. I've been cheering for them since 1993 when I was 5 years old and knew my NT was shit and would never improve. It's a shame they haven't won anything in that time but it's a fact they produce the best soccer players of all time.