Top 3 cucks in MENA

Top 3 cucks in MENA

These 3 should just unite and create a country called PLSWHITEPPLACCEPTUSWEWHITE

when is erdogan gonna take tunisia to court for stealing flag?

Turks are European. Stop pretending to be alpha MENA. You all are ethnic Greeks.

If you are Middle Eastern, and you are not a Muslim, or you are some libshit cuck, then you are a spic as far as I am concerned

pic related, she is a mul7ida who lives in riyadh

Fellow Turks, would you kill someone who insults your race by calling you European if you could get away with it?
I would

They are the three most liberal and whitewashed places in MENA. They need to be destroyed before their il7ad and kufr take over the entire region

Not nearly as cucked as Turkey. Imagine Guatemalan Indios flaunting their minuscule or inexistant paternal Spanish heritage and proclaiming themselves proud descendants of Spanish Conquerers. That’s exactly what T*rkroaches do except with Asiatics who raped, converted, and made them speak their language!

>Amerimutt mutt mongrel sperm cocktail of 60 peoples in charge of our history
*yawns*
subhuman mutts baka

>my ancestor :)

You mean
>PLSWHITEPPLACCEPTUSWEWHITE and let us into your countries so we can talk about how much better our countries are and how proud of them we are, just please don't make us go back to those shitholes, we'll do anything.

repeat after me:
what are you?
a subhuman mutt.
also learn our history thoroughly before you try to talk about it, walking sperm cocktail in a goblin form.

yes I noticed that their diasporas (excluding Tunisians) are 3000% cancerous. Especially that guy called Nassem who says he's Roman not Arab lel

diaspora 4/36nd lebanese amerimutts do not speak for my countrymen

ghassan is the admin confirmed

wait why iran

kek

>first outing i do in lebanon
>see this

must be kara boga genes
dumb tripfaggg
dumb facebook poster go back to r/9gag
t.mutt

hey man what brings you to this dump?

me almost getting food poisoning in Tunisia

and the fact that marriage is so hard to do in Tunisia so i'm marrying my waifu here

stop posting her.

Persians are genetically close to Europeans.

You could even stick Pashtuns there too.

(F)ersian spotted

I see why he put you guys on the list then nevermind

>iran
>not saudi arabia
>not the uae
>not jordan
>not egypt
shit list tbqh

i'm Libyan tho idk if you know

its a long story but i met my online gf in tunisia cuz fuck libya and how hard it is to get libyan visa

Youre right pablo

They are all cucks to KSA,

I'm a white Brit lol I just came back from Iran 2 days ago so I spoke to a lot of Iranians and i got an iranian handbook about their culture and history.

from the graffiti i can tell you're in tr*blus? careful man that place is bad news
stay away from bab tebbaneh

yeah i heard u hooked up with curacao chick am i correct?

im in diddeh living with in her familys house

it sucks being in dideh man you need a car to get anywhere and i dont have a licence yet

dont worry tho i know to avoid dangerous streets

jesus tho syrians ruined this place

ok sure

correct
our katb kitab is next saturday

Do you want me to show you my cum dripping out of iranian pussy or something????

no it's just i find it really hard to believe you

They're neither Middle Eastern or European, Turks are Mongolian rape babies.

yeah those syrian runts stink up the place, clog traffic and don't pick up after their trash and then call us le garbage country Cx
also driving licences here are extremely easy to get, you can literally pay a 100 usd bribe and they'll pass you no matter what (srs)
hope you have a good time man

While they are at it, take Turkmenistan to court as well...."

We are the proud sons of Gokturks, not filthy e*Roids

Why did you write 'Gokturks' and not 'Göktürks'?

see

see

Do you think we insult you because of lack of your white genes, subhuman mongrel? You deserve to be punched in your face for your subhumanity.
We hate whites, we hate subhuman mutts like you
it's that simple, mutt boy.

If you hate mutts then you should kill yourself
See

so amerisharts don't shart themselves again

>shart revisionism
>let me tell you about your race!
>oh me? i'm a 1/64 proud aryan italian :)
Fuck off shart, your country is not even as old as one of our empires, you don't get to talk shit.

oh it's that retarded mutt from the other thread 1 month ago.

Kek you validate all of these posts with your own. According to the chart you’re only ~10% geniune t*rk! You just proved that you’re a rape baby!

>amerimutt in charge of genetics
Why bother
you mutts should be slaughtered just like in Vietnam and Afghanistan.

Now go be a subhuman mutt somewhere else. Mutts like you are visual pollution.

K keep deluding yourself

A FUCKING TREE