How did they make this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IyII2C88Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=QgibCniXltc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Method acting

I had to pause and pace around the room for a minute before continuing watching

Why wasn't she naked?

Didn't want to make the body finding awkward for her parents / ambulance.

I'm sure her being dressed made it much less traumatic

They just had doctors on the side to heal her really fast once the cameras turned off.

Don't know
Could barely watch it
Made me sick

Just post the webm you faggots, it can't be that bad. And no, I'm not going to watch your shitty depression princess series.

Same

She's eating so much. That's not a costue like Betty in Mad Men.
It's real fat.

I laughed the whole time. It was so corny

they made the girl kill herself

>chooses the edgiest way to commit suicide

This. She had no expression and her mothers acting was laughably off

It was emotionally painful to watch ;___;

i guess this is from 13 reasons? the netflix show? i think im well out of this ones age demo. sounded appalling.

There isn't a particularly pleasant way to do it. Even pills you don't just "drift off to sleep". that shit makes you froth at the mouth and convulse, all while youre still fully concious.

The entire point of the show (as much as I don't think it should have) showing the scene so graphically is to show just how shit of a process it is.

should have let the awkward virgin kid have a go on her before she did it, selfish bitch.

Carbon monoxide nigger

i cried during this scene

honest

Was Hannah a virgin?

I mean, before Bryce raped her

She wasnt

Piss and shit everywhere, in addition to suffocating which isn't nice either.

same 2bh. didn't expect them to show in such detail, caught me off guard.

helium's even better

Not if you eliminate your bowels and bladder first

As it was rape rather than sex, did she die a virgin because she never had sex?

sleeping pills and a plastic bag is all you need. Her parents owned a fucking pharmacy for fucks sake.

Wouldn't it be the same? Also just a tip you'd better make sure no one finds you for awhile cause theres been times where people are found and revived but are forever fucked from brain damage

Dunno but she had fat tits.

I think so. This just makes what happened that much sadder

youtube.com/watch?v=0IyII2C88Aw

>that accent

Why is there so little information on the actress playing Hannah? She's apparently Australian and gifted at music

I would like to know how they did this, too. pretty impressive how there are squirts of blood coming from her arm after the cut, which means it wasn't a normal prop blade.

best guess: liquid latex covering a tube with the end glued shut and slits in it to mimic a vein, maybe with some CG to help hide it?

Greg Nicotero directed the episode

>jus b urself :^)

my wife too

Because she hasn't done anything really before this show.

>She's apparently Australian and gifted at
music
Yeah, doesn't help my crush on her one bit.

How are they gonna bring Hannah back for season two?

Makes my balls hurt

haven't seen the movie but damn that was pretty gnarly

I think the whole "suicide is selfish" idea is dumb, but if you do it where your loved ones are sure to find the body, especially if it's really graphic like a tub filled with blood, then you're just an inconsiderate asshole.

awesomely hot, i'm glad they didn't pussy put on showing us this shit because it was a girl

>Not if you eliminate your bowels and bladder first
sounds like a pretty nasty way to go t b h

I thought it was going to be a censured version or some lazy shit, but I was massively impressed when I saw that they went all the way.

same way she's in most of season one. as a flashback/memory.

or maybe they'll go the Desperate Housewives route and she'll just be the narrator.

>gasses that will make you unconscious and then suffocate
>gun
>heroine (die in pure bliss)

I thought she was okay, the mom made me laugh on how terrible it was but the dad was 10/10

HAHAHA yeah keep dreaming. whores will go through all the chads in school and kill themselves first then to put out for the beta orbiter
why did she looked like a 40 year old mom in this scene?

>>heroine (die in pure bliss)

Shes hot I like her lips.

Her lips are very juicy indeed.

Just because it looks bad doesn't mean it feels bad
Look up stories of people who've OD'ed on heroine (or meth for that matter) and survived, pretty interesting stuff

How did they make this scene?

OTC sleeping pills are a legit awful way to go. Do not try that.

Agreed. That's how I did it.

Bryce was not wrong for raping her.

I've OD'd on Oxy (on accident, while just abusing them). Was pretty awful feeling desu. The euphoria goes away and is replaced by sheer terror.

nice tits

Watched all episodes and didn't expect it to be so graphic. It made my stomach turn. I don't want to see it again no matter how fake it logically is.

Fuck off Bryce.

>and her mothers acting was laughably off
straight up ruined the scene
youtube.com/watch?v=QgibCniXltc

He deserved better ;_;

Yeah I'm sure foaming at the mouth in panic that you can't breathe feels great.

Heroin is a strong drug but it's not stronger than your survival instinct.

faggots

Didn't mean to quote you.

Never seen any of this before but it wasn't that bad. I can imagine an uptight mother acting like that. It's shock and denial

Holy fuck is this hard to watch, my god

aaaaaa
i watched both these shows around same time
i like hannah but id rather let ragnar fuck me desu

Right?? Those comments just reek of toxic masculinity. If you ask me men should cry as often and as easily as possible. We all need to get in touch with the divine feminine.

> Not immediately draining the tub, doing CPR, or calling 9/11.

You would not be as prepared as you seem to think you'd be

That shit must burn like a bitch. Talk about dumb ways to kill oneself.

>last minutes spent focusing on how fucking bad that hurts

I kind of wish Tony got a tape. Hannah acted like she trusted him a lot but in the show they had very few interactions
Why didn't she just confide in him? Tony and his brothers could have kicked the shit out of Bryce and cut his sack off.
Also, the counselor, he said if she refused sex with bryce he could do something about it, but then hannah says she didn't. When in the scene she clearly refuses
I mean fuck she could have gone straight to the cops afterwards with the cum still in her twat
Hannah you're cute but oh so stupid

As if you wouuldnt rape her you beta cuck.

True but the acting is still really bad.

milkies

Those are some nice cans. It's always sad to see good bodies wasted.

So why did she kill herself? Was she bullied online? Boo-hoo.

idk, I found my mom dead, she was ice cold and blue and I still rushed to the phone and tried to do what the person on the phone said to resuscitate her. Despite the fact she was obviously dead.

A strong emotional reaction makes it impossible to be impartial.

>not nude
>not even dressed in some white cloth to conflict with the blood

Shit scene, fuck this show.

>A strong emotional reaction makes it impossible to be impartial.
That's not the issue. The problem is the actress didn't sell the emotion. She didn't seem genuinely distraught, so when she says "No, no. Come on honey, it's okay," the whole thing seems even more absurd and comical.

yeah you're right lets make it like every other overblown pretentious fucking suicide of a young girl committed to celluloid ever with the obvious first communion motif

She looks pretty fucking distraught to me. Look at that dad. That's how a man reacts. He knows she's fucking dead. The mom is in denial of the reality before her, because she can't imagine losing her daughter.

She's in shock and denial. They very intentionally told her to act like that

Did anyone laugh at this scene? Not even trying to be edgy. As she starting cutting I mentally had linkin park start playing in my mind. The horrible acting from the mom and dad was the icing on the cake, it reminded me of the room in terms of acting. I was laughing uncontrollably by the end. Thankfully I was watching alone though.

The clothes are an obvious cop out. If you're gonna kill yourself in a bathtub you at least take off your clothes, because it will make everything more messy and uncomfortable.

Implying this wasn't suicidekino

I had a flashback to My Immortal

That's shock too. Watch Contagion and see Matt Damon scene when they tell him his wife is dead. That's one of the most common reactions when you're in shock.

>I was watching alone though.
thanks for specifying wouldn't have known otherwise

A show depicting real bravery.

Dogshit series

What's up with Clay's meds?
I just recently rewatched Mr. Robot and Clay often acts like Elliot did in the show, like being zoned out for a couple of seconds and seeing shit no one else can see

>Best Ass, Tits AND lips
>kills herself

what did they mean by this?

>D'aaawwwwww Girl Who Has Everything Want HUG!!!!

>t. autistic knowing jack shit how to read human emotion/psychology

does anyone have a webm of it?

Hannah is for loving, not raping you degenerate.