>The Chad housewife(male)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0003122415579989
youtube.com/watch?v=RS8R2TKrYi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the man is the slave though
and i would love to be one

Where can I find women like this?

>This new study, showcased in the June issue of the American Sociological Review, found that men who are 100% economically dependent on their spouses were most at risk for cheating

>female breadwinners whose husbands were 100% financially dependent on them were the least likely group to cheat.

What? I don't get it, this article seems to be contradicting itself.

It's saying that out of fall relationship groups, in a relationship where the woman makes all of the money, the man is most likely to cheat and the woman is least likely to cheat.

Of course, OP is one optimistic son of a bitch

Are you a good looking male?

>found that men who are 100% economically dependent on their spouses were most at risk for cheating
"for cheating" means that the man is the one doing the cheating
but i agree i had to read the twice myself

dunno

you can not always control the people around you but you can always control yourself

Oh. That's strange wording since I would associate the words "risk of cheating" with the person being cheated on, not the one doing the cheating.

m-maybe

If you're then go get yourself one.

Breadwinning women rarely cheat, dependent women cheat often. Men cheat the most on both ends of the scale. The men and women who cheat the least have similar incomes as their spouses.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0003122415579989

Wtf i love feminism now

Basically, breadwnner wives are less likely to cheat on their husbands, but more likely to be cheated on by their husbands (the artice claims it's because these men feel the need to compensate for a 'lost' sense of masculinity).

The article is quite clear though
>While, on average, women who are completely financially dependent on their husbands face about a 5% chance that they will stray, there is about a 15% chance that a man married to a female breadwinner will cheat, the study concluded.
>Interestingly, female breadwinners whose husbands were 100% financially dependent on them were the least likely group to cheat. On average, they face about a 1.5% chance that they will cheat in an average year, according to the study.

It makes a good fantasy.

>Cheat
>On a woman who basically does everything

which soul-less creature would ever do such a thing

>fantasy
i want to make it a reality

i would rather be caught by one

A very insecure soulless creature, I guess.

>i would rather be caught by one
Well good luck with that, I am sure it worked perfectly for you, oh wai-

stop it sweden ;_;

Attractive men who have game will always cheat. It's just nature.

>women who work are too busy make money to cheat
Really makes you think

i wish i was born as a white male in europe where women are appreciated and even venerated for the goddesses they are. instead that evil scoundrel in the clouds made me born in backwards sandnigga shithole with ugly primitive male-run chauvinist society where such ideas can get me ostracised ;_;7

Friend of mine has a rich wife.
He works out and eats healthy every day to look presentable for his wife.

>Muhammad's first wife was an older businesswoman
>This became impossible after Muhammad conquered Arabia
Really activates those almonds

Don't get mad at things you can't change.

P.S. Screencap this.

you can still find a assertive gf just because society pressures women doesn't mean they'll all be submisseve

I wouldn't be surprised if the lack of cheating for wealthy women came from a fundamental difference between female and male sexual psychology. If lack of cheating in wealthy women really is statistically significant then it raises new questions. Motivation for cheating can be vary but seeing as cheating decreases when a man is dependent on a woman I'd assume that female cheating for some part derives from emotional needs as much as physical. A man in power bangs for pleasure, while a woman might seek actual emotional connection that they're not getting from their spouse. That wealthy women cheat less implies that they are getting said emotional and physical satisfaction from their dependent husband, so they don't need to seek it somewhere else. This is supported by Dan Arielys research into the main causes of divorce in american couples. The biggest factor his team found to forecast separation was whether or not the woman's emotional needs were being fulfilled. Interesting stuff all around.

the problem with arApe women is they have no sense of individuality and 99.9999% percent of them have boring lackluster generic basic bitch personalities where they can't steer things in a relationship and expect the man to do all the heavy lifting. also they LOOK LIKE SHIT

>99.9999% percent of them have boring lackluster generic basic bitch personalities where they can't steer things in a relationship and expect the man to do all the heavy lifting
Hate to break it to you, but over here women are exactly the same. The difference is that they even fail at being obedient, submissive wives. They want all the rights of men but none of the responsibilities. They want equal wages yet at the same time they want husbands who earn more.

What are emotional needs?
T. Sperg who runs normie on emulator

It just means women who make all the household money are too busy with work to look for another partner. The study also says men and women who earn comparable sums of money are less likely to cheat on each other, and it's for the same reason.

>It just means women who make all the household money are too busy with work to look for another partner.
see >Men cheat the most on both ends of the scale.

men are pigs tbqh

Why doesn't that apply to men too? How do successful men in leadership positions find the time to have sex with their mistress' or secretary but women in comparable situations don't?

youtube.com/watch?v=RS8R2TKrYi0
I enjoyed his presentation. For a guy who lost 80% of his skin in a fire as a child he has a good looking wife so he must know what he's talking about. You can skip the bullshit about american dating and go straight to selection psychology.

isn't this just that you found a manifestation of not being a selfish piece of shit?

>caring selfless person is less likely to be a piece of shit

woahh

I actually started liking role reversal stuff, good job Femdane.

The wife could be doing a publicity stunt you know.

How would I go about finding a woman that can support me financially?

Well the ones caught....think women are better at not gettin caught.

>t pedastalizing beta

They are people too not above everyone else

Shit? U guys got arguably the hottest women in the region....but europe east asia n s. America has many