What are you going to miss about american posters when net neutrality locks Sup Forums behind Degenerate Website...

What are you going to miss about american posters when net neutrality locks Sup Forums behind Degenerate Website Package ($40/month) and our friendos cant afford to access it anymore?
Nothing here desu.

Nothing

It's funny to me how they keep bitching about net neutrality when they've allowed -- even welcomed -- shitty business practices like on-disk day 1 DLC, paying twice for their internet, the complete monopoly of browsing habits by a handful of companies and permanent registry of their every action. Give it a couple more years and no-one will care. Same with google glass.

Truly a boiling frog experiment.

American problems.

What's an American again?

I'm waiting for the world to implode tb.qh

I'm glad you understand this here great nation of ours is literally the World

not as many people are crying about net neutrality as they used to, just go to Sup Forums - trump fans are shilling it as much as possible. its funny to me how americans think that supporting someone equals agreeing and defending every decision the person makes.

I'll miss their butthurt comments they make when they see pic related, expecially the ones from /p*l/

Who do we ridicule, when americans are gone :(((

me, please

Don't ridicule them so much, the majority are retarded teenagers immersed in memes who can't think for themselves.

Goblinposting wont be the same

>mfw Sup Forums is an american website and euros will have to pay to access it
>mfw Sup Forums will finally die
this is the greatest thing ever. Sup Forums can finally die along with this shitty site.

quite frankly I dont like it one bit

Sup Forums always needs someone to bully and I fear it might become Sweden again

America was always made fun of though. It's been bullied since literal day zero on Sup Forums.

well yeah but it used to be whenever I made a post some dumb fat cunt responded with "sweden yes" and some shitty Sup Forums image

>mfw Sup Forums is an american website
Not anymore

>Not anymore
Where is it hosted?

It takes a certain kind of determination for an american to come on Sup Forums. Half are idiots and half are pretty cool guys. The other half I wont miss but the rest are a loss and I'll miss them.

What nationality is the owner?

aww ty :3

It doesn't matter what nationality he is a cat can own Sup Forums, what matters is where the site is hosted.

>assumes he is the cool half

You might have a wee bit of misinformation on how this thing works, Jim Bob

pls no bully

We should have our own European chan tbqfh.

You do realize a big majority of users on Sup Forums are American right?
You do know what happens to a major site that loses most of it's users overnight right?

100% of American loved your post.

60% of pol is american

good riddance really

Whatever happens, europeans paying to access Sup Forums is not it.

If they are not paying to access it they will probably have to pay to keep it up. because once this sites ad revenue crashes from numbers being so low you'll start seeing things like 1MB max file limits, posting caps and anything hiro can do to keep it afloat.

Lets say Hiro gets REALLY lucky and manages to keep Sup Forums afloat from donations, Sup Forums passes, strict file size limits and hacks off a few boards.
This site won't recover, because a big majority of other boards are American posters, you'll be cutting almost all traffic and Sup Forums will end up like 7chan or some other obscure dead chan.

Also don't forgot brits and other Anglos make up a big chunk of Sup Forums, /brit/ was so big it can raid 2/3 of the boards and obliterate it. You'll still have Sup Forumstards everywhere and the only thing you did was make your death even slowler.

The quality increases dramatically?

No bullying!

If the whole site is quality improving then yes redditor.

To be fair americans have always made up the majority on the site, especially during the heydays of 2003-2009. You could just as well blame phoneposters for the dramatic drop in quality.

>The quality increases dramatically?
The only thing that happens during euro hours are mutt threads and shitty generals.

>the huge increase in traffic corresponding with elections is from people misclicking and has nothing to do with Sup Forums

Yeah, I'm not sure if the site will be able to handle the number of american posters declining but I'm just saying that a pay-to-access approach would be absolutely the worst thing they could do. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Fucking times, why do they have to change? I unironically long for the 2007 version of Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is all of Sup Forums

nothing

they made their bed

I'm sure all the people coming here for the elections were actually interested in touhou and mecha anime and it was all a big coincidence

I'm sure all those people who came before the election were waiting a year for the election to come

>Sup Forums filled with election shitposts
>but hey, its not Sup Forums!

I'm sure your freakshow of an election campaign starts the week before elections and not months or even years in advance

I'm sure millions of users came here years before trump was even nominated to wait till the election came.

Republican primaries started in February

So they came here in August of 2014 to wait for the primaries in February 2016?

Nope, that's normie scum like you coming to squat in Sup Forums because you thought you'd find pictures of naked celebrities here.

Actually redditors like you have been a problem on Sup Forums since forever.

>flag
The possibilities of you being a redditor are higher tough.

The possibility of an American being anything is higher because of how many Americans there are.
There is a better chance of American celebrities being on here than any other flag.