Tank

QUICK, Sup Forums!
You have been captured and sent into a Nazi Germany prison. The calendar shows that it is the 6th of June, 1944. Hitler himself has assigned you to design a new armored vehicle, one that could be mass produced quickly and that will win the Axis the war. If you fail you are going to be executed. What will you design?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-33381772
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11716177/Second-World-War-tank-and-anti-aircraft-gun-found-hidden-in-basement-of-villa-in-Germany.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take current design, slope the armor, add side skirts. Done. Go on the offensive because the allies can't into defensive positions

Germans are internally cucks, their destiny is to be conquered.

Get rid of that bullshit hull. The wheel formation alone is complicated and requires too much metal. Keep the hull simple. Make medium thickness armor on it. Use lots of angles to increase ricochet. Add panzerplatten for rpg protection. make sure the turret turns fast and is unobstructed. Use the 88mm, but find some way to make reload more efficient. Also make the engine focused on efficiency rather than speed. As you'll need to save fuel for the fighter planes

Well planned /k/ommander

Nothing.
June 6 1944 was the beginning of the end.

You could give Germany 500 M1 Abrams and they'd have STILL lost the war at that point.

one can dream

you can't just tell a german officer that they're fucked and there's nothing they can do
if they lose the war their priority wouldn't be executing you, so you better come up with a plausible design that could maybe work

A tank? Hahahaha I didn't get a degree in chemistry to draw them a pic of a tank.

Pic related. Let the Reich last 1000 years.

can you explain for some1 who doesnt have a chem degree ?

I'd draw a T-134.

it's the splitting of the atom you literal fucking mudslime

Protip: U stands for Uranium.

Uranium + neutron = Krypton + Barium + energy + particles

Atoms being activated

is that an Hbomb on tracks?

Uranium 235 + neutron = Nuclear fission chain

Looks like panther chasis.

k ty

Here you go Mein Führer.

That's like grade 11 physics. How can you not understand.

>half of a tank
here's a whole one then

i voted chemistry and biology

See how the uranium goes from 235 to 236? It has to pick up a neutron to gain that mass. So fire a neutron at u235 then it excites and splits releasing energy, gamma radiation.

Pack all this uranium in to a container(bomb) and get things jumping and splitting then you've got yourself quite an event.

I dunno if I'm good at simplifying things but did that help?

yes ty

As much as I like them, shermans were shit and had to bum rush tigers and flank them, usually losing multiple tanks to take out one.

Is there any information or technology you could show them in June of 1944 so they could win the war?

I make plans to convert all existing trucks into kebab tier technicals.

Shitty mspaint attempt

>German education
All 3 should be mandatory up to grade 11 what the hell man.

Don't let the other losers heckle you. Most have seen it in high school but unless they just looked it up I bet they'd be hard pressed to be able to draw that on a napkin or explain the process of getting the show going in such a way to accelerate Nazi nuclear weapons development.

NIGGER

>not putting ben "walking shoah" garrison

You tried/10

First good chance I get im rushing an SS officer for his weapon and im going out in a blaze of glory.

Who knows, I may even escape the prison into the surrounding wilderness. Despite the chances its better than designing a weapon for them, and its better than giving up.

And if I can take down at least 2 or 3 of these lunatics by my death using their own MP40 against them...

On the off chance, I may even escape to be picked up by the americans.

MORE STUGS.

LOL

Raise the thickness of the frontal armor and now we're talking

I'd just give them the time machine that got me there in the first place.

Was waiting for someone to post that

guaranteed victory

>putting the explosive reactive armor right up front
good thinking.

a weapon to surpass the metal gear

He just cant be stopped

That enormously high silhouette, though...
We need to make it shorter.

Who?

>take pic related
>Paint OD green
>paint white stars on sides
>"Look, Hans! Ve are Amerikaners!"

true story.

is that an AUG?

are you actually retarded?

E8s had enough penetration to rape Tigers in 90% of frontal engagements. Reason Tiger performed so well is because they were given to veteran crews.

E8 is literally superior in every single way compared to the tiger except side/rear armor, and maybe gun by a little.

FAMAS

FAMAS, french rifle

>They were all captured or destroyed

Imperial scum detected.
The true workings of the Dark Mechanicus will purge your kind and your False Emperor

WE WAZ KANGZ!

This and my Moonman 262 will do nicely

jaja sehr gut Panzer, Judenkaputt naturlich!

>TAKE DUMB, TINY BITCH TANK CHASSIS FROM OP'S POST
>MELT METAL DOWN AND CREATE GLORIOUS STALINIUM-METAL T-54 TANK
>CRUSH FACIST AND CAPITALIST PIG-DOG IN HEAT OF BATTLE WITH TREADS OF IMMENSE STRENGTH
>DRINK 50 LITRES OF PURE MOTHERLAND NECTAR, VODKA
>GO HOME TO URAL MOUNTAINS AND RIDE YAK INTO SUNSET
SUCH IS LIFE IN GLORIOUS LAND OF MOTHER RUSSIA.

>this is enough to build something usefull

Im from the future i got a instruction how to make interstellar travel possible

Yes, Poland can into space in future

>a new armoured vehicle

Panthers? Kraut police seized one a guy had hidden in his basement not too long ago

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-33381772

Needs longer turret but the fucking Armor is impenetrable

kek

holy shit topkek

under-rated

Ersatz M10 Decoy Panthers, he meant.

I want to know how big this guys basement is

The effective range was shit compared to the german guns they were facing.
They mounted a good gun on a hull that was easily penetrated from far outside their own effective range.

kek

"Nah bro, trust me. It'll be great."- Ferdinand Porsche

top kek

Prob had the thing disassembled and stacked the parts

samuel hydberg, the munich shooter

we waz tanks!

lol

yeah but the entrance must have been huuuuge plus the only thing you could dissemble that'd make a difference is the turret

>tiger (P)
no

Nope. It was intact and the only thing was that the tracks weren't attached. They were sitting next to the tank.
German Army came and took it away (Probably fucked up the road doing so) but the guy showed all the paperwork and stuff so he got it back or it went to a museum. Can't remember which.

Holy shit. That's amazing.

Mein fuhrer! I had devised an ingenious tank! This will surely destroy the will of the Soviets!

>88mm gun
>90mm armor sloped at 60 degrees/50mm/45mm
>vertical stabilization
>35tons
>500HP engine
>max speed of 50kmh

haha time for 120mm

KV-2 STRONK

>Not 152mm

not 130mm naval gun

Ah.
He used to drive the thing, I found a better article

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11716177/Second-World-War-tank-and-anti-aircraft-gun-found-hidden-in-basement-of-villa-in-Germany.html

>The mayor of Heikendorf, Alexander Orth, who was present at the tank's remove, said the discovery came as no surprise, telling the newspaper that the owner "was chugging around in that thing during the snow catastrophe in 1978".

Find Attacking Military And Surrender