Why does not Germany not have stricter gun laws?

Why does not Germany not have stricter gun laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZyCnwxEoq8
youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw
youtube.com/watch?v=lbT1NHOMPt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have crazy strict gunlaws. Worse than Britain.

They have no gun zones. You will literally be vaporized if you cross the no gun line with a gun.

comfy

why dont they ban islam?

They do

When will America send guns to us Europeans?
Please help.

you know exactly what happens when americans try to do that

If we find some tooling for AR-18's we'll send you over some.

THAT'S THE JOKE M8

OKAY

wewlad

Seriously, how do I get a gun without joining some gay shooting club? How about buying something in Czech?

>not Germany
do you mean America?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZyCnwxEoq8

Build a fucking Luty SMG in your workshop, if you can buy double stack magazines use those with it instead of making your own.

Acquire ammunition for it too, 9mm is cheap and plentiful. 12 gauge is easy to make a slam-bang for.

There is no reason for you Europoors to be disarmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw

Buy it illegally; fuck the government, and its belief of holding its own self-righteous indignation about your own.

Didn't they stop producing those in favor of the AR-15? How many are still being circulated???

Get a game licence. You can do crash courses in 14 days and buy guns immediately after.
And what do you have against rifle clubs?

youtube.com/watch?v=lbT1NHOMPt8

>mfw listening to this

I k ow your laws on the matter differ from the US. It is legal for us to make our own firearms for our own personal use. Effectively untraceable.

What the gov't doesnt know can not hurt them. Assuming proper, responsible ownership.

>mfw he got away with it too
>mfw killing illegal aliens robbing your neighbor's house is legal

>Get a game licence. You can do crash courses in 14 days and buy guns immediately after.
Thanks!

Sigh. You used to do serious business with Gadaffi to arm us in the 70s and 80s.
Good times.

Hmm.

>What the gov't doesnt know can not hurt them. Assuming proper, responsible ownership.
The moment something happens, it will know about it. Illegal gun possession can get me into jail.

blue pill threads like this make less sense than sub-genius

Idk probably because of the new laws Merkel introduced allowing refugees to attain weapon licenses a little easier now.

wait 10 or 20 years, when muslims are taking over your government and implementing sharia you can justify disregarding the laws of Cuckmoney easily enough.

Any facebook fuckery yet? I'd like to see people claim that Munich is what happens qhen you have no gun laws in a country

I've seen a bit.

>Make a push to increase licensed C&C holders
or
>Gun grab that will end a blood bath

In one hand, we have 3 out of 5 incarcerated criminals say that they fear armed civilians more than the police, so you can figure crime rates would go down.

In fact they did, when each state adopted C&C laws.

And in the other hand... A gun grab that won't end well.

I was joking around, is from Ireland. The Provisional IRA got a bunch from their main gunrunner in the 70's/80's, 'My little armalite' is about the 18.

They didn't phase out the 18 for the ar-15 (technically I should say M-16 since it is select fire, and the ar-15 is not) it was designed around the same time as a low cost alternative to the ar-15 for developing countries. It uses a lot of stamped parts which made it easier and cheaper to tool up for and produce. It got canned sometime in the mid 80's because they were not that popular. The short stroke gas piston design in the 18 ended up being used in a lot of more newer designs despite the 18 not being very popular.

examples
Heckler & Koch XM8 and G36 rifles as well as the British L85A1/SA80, FN SCAR, Magpul Massada/Bushmaster ACR and the Singaporean SAR-80/SAR-88.

t. /k/