Objectively speaking, why are Russians the best posters on Sup Forums?

Objectively speaking, why are Russians the best posters on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

interfax.ru/russia/532253
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They get paid to do it.

Because russians are gay and anime, the two quintessential qualities of Sup Forums.

Because only here on an anonymous website we can take off the masks of hardboiled toughshits an be ourselves.

>gay and anime

I see no difference between these two

They are crybabies who always seek attention and pity

posters that are self-aware over how much of a shithole their country is are generally more pleasant to be around on this site
Polish diaspora e.g. are some of the worst

All anime is gay, but not all gay is anime.

Creepshots of random girls on train.

good point

Will Putin make anime real?

japanese and russian posters are unironically my favourite posters. why?

>usually have bad english skills
>say outlandish things which take you by surprise
>for some reason always have a different viewpoint than most people
>never get triggered
>always post massive bait and troll retards

love them

Putin will die soon and Russia will be balkanized as a result.
You haven't seen enough russians here, if make such claims.

pretty much this. Russians and other Asiatics (Finns, Japs, etc) don't get triggered and lack the dominant pettiness that western wh*toid subhumans have.

Because they are objectively infected with HIV objectively.

exception: they can get triggered, but only by their own kind. Russians by Ukrainians, Koreans by Japs, etc.

This is all true except for

>never get triggered

The presence of a Ukrainian always triggers them.

Good post.

Another factor I think is important is that only a select group of Russians speak English and they are usually more educated than the rest.

Russians get triggered when you bring up concrete examples of how ridiculously blatant their internal media propaganda is. It just happens rarely because no one outside former soviet states reads cyrillic.

Everyone hates having their own shit getting pulled out into the open I guess.

One of the worst posters here among with all countries on the American continent t b h, the only Eastern European posters I genuinely like are the few times the Serbs post and maybe the Estonians

What are you talking about? We know that our media lies A LOT. And we are aware that it's a propaganda. But westerners are somehow unaware that their media are also very often does the same bullshit, you just choose not to question it.

Only 27% of Russians trust the media
interfax.ru/russia/532253

The parliament, police, prime minister etc. have low approval ratings as well. Putin is the only one who stands out

true

There not

They're*

If they are their rep has been destroyed by that really racist /poltard and all the unironic pro-American shilling

Russians suck

But all in all if you know english good enough to have conversations and meaningful posts here you are probably like the upper 1% of the country, so you lads are dealing with the elite forces here.

>1%
Now that's a meme for sure. I'd say like 10%.

I think most posters here are usually well off too. Of the ones I met from Sup Forums outside of it all of them are financially sound... None of them are ever poor.

Notice how he immediately perked up.

You want to get to a russian, browse russian news sites (not RT) and post them here. The real golden stuff that makes their butts glow red are sadly only on russian (state controlled) tv.

This is unlikely. Most people who find it fun to browse imageboards in russia are poor students who don't know any better or have nothing to do on the evenings in the dorm.
You might be having a cognitive bias

Of course, any reply at this point you'll consider an "assblast" because you try to sound superior, while in reality it's just another side of one coin when it comes to media.