loving every laugh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcDwtO4RWmo
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44131
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11056
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We still won.

>tfw to inteligent for climaet change

wow what a bold and provocative statement here. he put his entire career on the line for this

Climate change is real

Gender has many flavors, just like a black man's cock

God is fake

I'm a scientist

I'll stop being a climate change denier when you stop being a nuclear power denier.

>Climate Change is real
>Has to use celebrities to push it

really fires up the ol' ovens

>every climate change denier voted for trump
>supporting trump means you have to agree with every single one of his opinions
Shiggy

is this an old pic or something

looks like a different person

right
wrong
wrong
wrong

nuclear doesn't have the staying power and appeal that other energy sources have. basically they need a new PR chair.
climate change is v real and an immediate crisis to life on Earth as we know it.

Yes, the Jews did win.

We have a celebrity as our president so clearly it does something.

Trump is right, cuckold. Climate change is a scam for control by the globalist kabbal.

god isn't real and Bill Nye is a scientist

he's an engineer not a scientist

Has Sup Forums sunk to such levels of ironic idiocy that it's forgotten it's playing a part, and has started to doubt real, verified science?

I certainly hope you don't think is fighting against the Jews too.

it's not the globalist, it's china, you fucking cuck false flag shill

>read tweets denying climate change
>laugh at them, call them dumb
this video rocks, wtf i hate carbon dioxide now

Can you riddle me something?

How came literally all the world's intelligentsia stands firmly behind climate change being a fact except people obviously paid by big corporations to defend their position?

I mean how can you possibly deny it at this point.

You might as well deny that the Earth is round.

The word climate means zone of the earth. The earth being a very old planet, have been through many different zones.
At one point there was nothing but fire and brimstone here.
One time all the continents were even connected together.
So yes, the zones always change. And that will never stop happening.

Do you also know that out of every creature that has existed in the history of this planet, most are extinct? And that will continue to happen, there will always be more dead species than are currently alive.

>an immediate crisis to life on Earth as we know it.
People would pay more attention to climatefags if you didn't universally make retarded overblown claims that everyone knows will be proven false in 5 years.

damn larry david looks good for his age desu

>You might as well deny that the Earth is round.
i do

I don't believe it's a big of a deal as people make it out to be. Maybe I'm wrong.

>DO BUT STUFF, GOYIM
>IT'S EVOLUTION, GOY

>give me attention
okay you got it, do you feel better?

>if you didn't universally make retarded overblown claims
You could say the same thing to conspiracy theorists.

because they make retarded extrapolations 100 years into the future and their predictions just in the last 20 years were pretty shitty

and then they lump anyone who doesn't want to take drastic action to damage our economy right NOW into the same group

>You might as well deny that the Earth is round.

Normie alert.

you mad globe brain?

Have you done any independent research about it?

sounds almost like natsoc desu

>larry you gotta get up in climate changers ass larry
>just walk in make yourself at home inside they ass larry
>get they denying of the climate changing ass split wide open
>bust em up larry

you mean their predictions in the last 20 years was woefully conservative, and it's worse than they thought?

someone post these celebritieses video about frappucino cappucino

yea ive recorder the temperature outside me house for the past 10 years and its been going down on average. crazy innit

But the earth is roundish

It's 2017 bro. Climatefags literally have a worse track record predicting shit than conspiracy theorists.

engineering is a science.

Enjoying Hillary getting locked up and that Wall?

And your argument is precisely why action is needed.

Your "oh well it doesn't REALLY matter since data might be flawed or SOMETHING" makes the big corporations simply not give a fuck about any repercussions as long as they see their projected quarterly profits on track.

This is why you can't trust big business to "do the right thing". They will never do it on their own and you literally have to apply pressure on them to do so. They even finance studies that muddy the water and stall change just so they don't have to take a hit in profits.

>winning so hard he couldn't show up to the Correspondents' Dinner

And yet catastrophe has yet to befall us like they threatened. Really turns your gears.

its most definetly not and you are retarded for saying that

>your dad's drunk uncle put this chart together
>it's true

yea he was crushing it at the golf course, why quit the game to go to some fuckwit dinner?

except the change is actually really tiny and it even has some benefits like greater crop yield and also cargo ships will be able to go through the arctic and reduce transport cost like 30%

not to mention technology becoming way cheaper in the future so it would be much easier to use solar etc. then instead of investing huge amounts of money now

that sounds like something an engineer would say

I think the only flavor you like is cock flavor. Sorry everyone doesn't share your tastes.

The fact that you can actually only see in terms of the current left/right paradigm, and don't remember it being like anything else, proves that you're a normalfag and relatively new user. Sup Forums has always been anti-authoritarian. That's it. If it existed in the 60's it would've been the de facto online hub for the counterculture and discordians or whatever, like it's right now the de facto online hub for the "alt-right". Please take your subversive turn-Sup Forums-permanently-leftist shit and your narrative spinning about how Sup Forums is reddit imports and go away. The alt-right will be abandoned, just like Anonymous was abandoned, but it will be because they'll have been merged with the collective cultural consciousness and "accepted", like Anonymous was when it was hijacked by normalfags. It won't be because they're FUCKING THE_DONALD FROGPOSTERS!!!!1! That's what you people miss. Sup Forums was libertarian, or maybe even liberal, because that's what enabled us to break the biggest social norms and piss off the largest amount of people. Now we're far right, because that's what drives the media and the people we mess with crazy the most. It will change, some day, but it won't be because eventually enough people sperged out enough about "Sup Forumstards" and everybody else magically decided to start agreeing with them, it'll be because the mainstream culture that Sup Forums is only known in the context of defying and taking advantage of changes. Sup Forums isn't a political entity that can be shilled enough from the inside to change (as I'm sure the CTR guys and the discord people trying to push the the_donald narrative have learned), it's only the opposite of the rest of the world's politics, whatever that may be. We've always been about burning the most sacred cows, but over time those cows have changed. And, coincidentally, a cultural left is far more dogmatic than a cultural right, so we're documented and given publicity more aggressively.

the trouble is that the evidence is everywhere and the people against it are almost always paid off by big oil. the consequences are always dire, and no matter the time scale it's an immediate concern.

>climate change deniers
So what about that global warming thing then? Was it successfully denied?

you can't just choose 2 positives and say well that's all there is about this. climate change affects so much more than crop yields or new transportation routes.

>ummm actually a scientist is literally anyone
Wow so progressive. How did we live before in the olden days when only scientists were scientists.

>ironically replying to ironic shit post
sasuga

I'm ok with it

What is your favorite piece of evidence that life on earth is in immediate crisis?

>How came literally all the world's intelligentsia stands firmly behind climate change being a fact except people obviously paid by big corporations to defend their position?

The real question is, to what degree do humans influence climate change.

Also, last year there was an American panel that was caught faking temperatures through the whole world in their"scientific studies". They were caught once it was found out that some remote islands where 20+ year records existed, didn't even have thermometers or any book keeping of any sort

>Liberal """"scientists"""" = propaganda

are you kidding? it most certainly is. engineers publish more than doctors in scientific journals

"cargo ships can short cut through where a continent sized glacier used to be"
wow im sure those slight cost savings will out weigh the massive amount of adaptation required in flood preventation agriculture and mass migration

>X is science because it's more similar to science than Y
nice argument

>greentexting an ironic reply to an ironic reply to an ironic reply to pol clickbait
This is tv after all. It's either that or licking child feet here

Popular vote

>greentexting an ironic reply to an ironic reply to an ironic reply to pol clickbait instead of licking child feet
SASUGA

Even if you believe in climate change or not. Even if It's true or not, It's a big and unesecery risk to continue as we have incase the scientists are right.

>Strawman argument the guy didn't even use
>nice argument

already happened retard
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcDwtO4RWmo

>illegal immigrants

then why is it a separate letter in STEM?

>paying a big known cost now to avoid an unknown and speculative risk in the future

nah fuck off

people adapt just fine

also we're in an ice age btw :)

Did you know we're in the middle of a mass extinction? Or do you think humans aren't responsible for this as well?

>burden of proof

>no evidence illegals or dead voted

>how do i show engineers are scientists?
>i know i'll compare them to doctors!
ok retard

>Hebrew exodus from Egypt
Yes goyim this chart is the truth

Wouldn't it be great to live 6 million years ago before humans evolved when nothing ever went extinct?

>has this little faith in integrity of election from fraud

>still respects its outcome

how?

all of those practices are partitions of the same overall concept, the quest for the truth of the universe. Bill Nye has devoted his life to this quest and is undoubtedly a scientist

There's no actual discussion about the reality of human influence on climate.

There is still discussion on how much influence humans have.

The problem is you've politicized the actionability of science to the point where it can't be objective anymore.
It's no longer a discussion of data, you're associating it with a moral and ethical stance, and beyond that associating it with a plurality of other totally unrelated moral and ethical stances.

The reality is that climatology works on the basis of prediction in immensely complex systems with immense amounts of variables and interacting components, and VERY OFTEN gets things wrong.

Back in the 80s and 90s they thought we were headed for another ice age.
Now we're headed for something in the ballpark of "it's gonna get hotter and the sea levels will rise and probably some stronger hurricanes possibly over the next hundred years...maybe".

But the reality is that's said in a stale voice by a professor at some university and he's not particualarly alarmed, because it's not that alarming, and then you take it to congress and they say "sure, but energy costs are more important than that at this time" while taking money from lobbyists and then tree-huggers of various degrees of intensity come in and begin dramatizing the whole thing and claiming you're fucking evil for not caring that much.

Science doesn't give a fuck about you.
Celebrities don't know shit about anything.
Physical truths that can be continuously reaffirmed over time with simple equipment don't need lobbyists.

Science doesn't give a fuck about politics.

I'm enjoying the tears and memes

Your argument makes no sense. Just because something happens naturally doesn't mean it's good and shouldn't be prevented, most importantly when that something is being accelerated by our species and can be entirely preventable. I guess you'd be out in a deck chair with a beer if an asteroid were hurtling towards the planet.

Man that's some weak bait right there

Mocking your opponents is always a sure sign you hold the high ground, right?

He meant doctors as in PhD you dumb cunt.

>a mathematician has the same expertise as a Marine Biologist

hmm

>have ridiculous banana republic tier election where you don't have to have an id because das wasist
>liberals won't let you change this because it helps them
what exactly are you suggesting he do?

SOME life on Earth is fucked, but that's just how it goes man. The ecosystem is incredibly complex, it's foolish to thing it's going to remain static for all of human history.

Sea life is arguably the most fucked, as water levels rise salinity will drop making the most salt-dependent species extinct in all but a few isolated water bodies.

i didnt say it wouldnt happen just that a new shipping lane doesnt solve the host of other issues on the horizon. Idiot!

This always baffled me
>GORMILLIONS OF ILLEGALS AND REANIMATED DEAD VOTED!
>hey guy, you lost though teehee ;)

fraud works both ways. what evidence do you have to suggest only democrats would commit fraud?

>where you don't have to have an id because das wasist
Still on this meme?

not for america

cry more about shithole countries homos

>engineering phds aren't a thing
>such a loose definition of 'scientific journal' that people without phds publish more than those with them
your interpretation is even stupider than mine

Remember that time proggies defended the EC because it was /theirguy/ who one?

I do.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44131
>"Bernie needs to be ground to a pulp. We can't start believing our own primary bullshit. This is no time to run the general. Crush him as hard as you can."
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11056
>“Wondering if there’s a good Bernie narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never ever had his act together, that his campaign was a mess. Specifically, DWS [DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] had to call Bernie directly in order to get the campaign to do things because they’d either ignored or forgotten to something critical.”

>to suggest only democrats would commit fraud?
strawman

>why do you think overall fraud helps democrats?
The fact that democrats push election formats which is are most susceptible to fraud.

there's a lot of irony with all this 'anti science' accusation: climate change is nuanced and complicated. When you "deny" climate change what exactly is your position? That change isn't real? That it isn't man made? That it is man made but only quickening an inevitable climate change? But just screaming that someone is 'anti science' when they point out the nuances (not even taking a position) that's just fucked up and anti-science in reality.