You are now living in the worst timeline

>you are now living in the worst timeline

MOM POLS IN MY ROOM AGAIN

Why do you care?

Why isn't Michael there to stop this? It this revenge for throwing her Woody in the trash?

>When mom wanted a daughter so she manipulates her son into being an outcast for life

You'll care soon enough when you're openly discriminated by the soon-to-be Muslim majorities for being white. This is all part of (((their))) plan to kill off the white birth rates, alongside homosexual recruitment and teaching white girls that they need no white man.

Poor kid, mental illness for life, probably will never recover either.

>girlish

Nope. All the girls will fight over him and he'll be a stud

we've been living in the worst timeline since birth. it just takes awhile to realize it.

> Sup Forums - Television & Film

Ballet is manly af. Mom fucked up. Kids going to be a totally chad and slay pussy.

>Sup Forums thinks that harmless transfaggots are somehow a problem
>Sup Forums thinks that the militarized police force acting without impunity is good

> trans people have 20x higher suicide rate
> I know, I'll try to my son trans!

Why are people this fucking dumb?

This.
Idiots don't know how Ballet kids actually work.
Also that pic is suspicious. Male ballet students don't wear skirted leotards.

lol who the fuck names thier kid 3

HOLY KEK

What's the big deal? You can influence your child to become a Christian, a communist, a fascist or a racist, is this really that much different? Who cares?

what a cunt, LOL

> 40% suicide rate is harmless

kek

You shouldn't do any of that, you should teach your kid to be strong, confident, empathetic, and well-read. Don't shove your beliefs down their throat.

incidentally if more people did that communism wouldn't exist today

Sup Forums really got worse than Sup Forums.

>NO IT'S THE NUMBER 3 YOU CIS FUCK, NOT THE WORD

Wow, this woman is pretty much the same as a father who berates and bullies his sons in order to "toughen them up".

What a disgrace.

>during my high school graduation seniors only party at my school part of the tradition was that the students could make fun of a few teachers and the teachers had to be ok with it
>one of the teachers had to "be a gaylord"
>students made him wear glitter scarfs and a pink fedora and he had to act faggy
>he kept screaming "I'M SO GAY FUCK ME IN THE ASS I'M SO GAY" while doing an effeminate dance
>students would throw eggs at and sauces on him while calling him a faggot
>this was 2014
Times have changed.

>high-suicidal rate coupled with mental-defect
>harmless

Right...

When are you and your little crew of commies going to stop shitting up the board? It's been 10 hours at least.

back to

Immediately what I thought too

wtf

If you're going to set up a strawman, at least make an argument against it.

single motherhood, everyone

Movies for this feel?
He's doing the splits, not wearing a skirt

are you going to post this daily?

This is a step too far. That's just being mean for no reason.

>Times have changed.
You live in Russia?

Where the fuck do you live

You sound paranoid as fuck. Get offline for a bit

He's wearing shorts. Kinda looks like a skirt with the blurry pic and words covering the area.

>this kid will grow up
>mom will die of old age or being a whore
>eventually the kid will kill himself
>its a win-win
Feels good.

I wish that we lived in Russia. The West needs a crusader against degeneracy like Putin.

There's also the chance that that boy is going to recognize his situation and eventually pull in all the pussy continuing ballet

that is uncanny

anti-white violence is common in Western Europe.

Genuine question: What would (((they))) actually gain by making the whites a minority?

Netherlands

Easier power. Inferoir races are more pliable, simpler and cheaper to rule.

>Son gets ripped doing ballet exercises, pulls hot ballerina ass 24/7

well that backfired

Haha yeah why care about anything just be a nihilist bro :)

underrated

It is not about white minority per se, but about a society where there is no shared history, culture or heritage, nothing the commoners could rally around against the nobility.

haha No it didn't.

Why do people have an obsession with subverting gender? I get that trannies have an actual mental disorder but this is something else, like a cold, calculated fashion statement.

>if you don't care about mundane shit you're a nihilist!

What's next? Gonna call me a fence sitter? Going to post a funny ms paint cartoon about someone that doesn't want to take a side in your asinine holy war and how silly they are?

Grow up.

I'm not saying you should do any of those things but I don't see people complaining about those.

My older sister danced until she graduated college and I was forced to dance for one year when I was 6

I quit because it interfered with hockey though. Am I a fag?

How the fuck is that not child abuse?

It's trendy and 'progressive' like the helicopter-parenting of a few years ago, they think what they're doing is in their childs best interest

People always used to believe that mothers made their sons gay. Now we have proof.

>.1 percent of the population

So?

They want the country divided, simple as that. A culture like Japan that is basically homogenous can't be divided by race politics. Japan is still susceptible to gender politics and materialism but that extra power provided by a country that can be divided by race is very useful.

user anything that is related to sex is allowed because it's sex and sex is good and healthy so if it's sexual-related it's fine, see? :D

>inb4 reddit spacing

>Mentally warping your child is no big deal
Im not gonna bother calling you a fencesitter because 90% of fencesitters are liberalscum in denial. Why are you participating in this thread if this shit is so mundane?

Why do you care?

sending your kids to ballet is child abuse?

>all white
>fagbashing
is this an enclave

CAREFUL CITIZEN YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A BIGOT NOW DO YOU

Cause its Canada and Justin Trudeau is in charge.

No, but letting them access Sup Forums is.

PABLO PLAY NICE WITH YOUR BROTHER YOU KNOW HE CAN'T HELP IT, HE WAS BORN THAT WAY

>had to pull his phone out to samefag
yikes.

>caring about some little shit you'll never meet
It's not my child. I hope the little faggot dies on his way to class. I hope you die soon as well. You're mental giant in the truest sense.

Doing it in order to "sissify" him and then plastering his face along with the motive for a cheap story certainly is. You dense piece of shit.

So we're just going to argue about some headline of an article with no source?

You got Trump, Republican control of all three branches of the U.S. Federal govt. and most states controlled by Republican governors and legislatures.

All conservatives do is bitch and moan no matter how much they win. Its fucking pathetic.

Fucking coward, all evil has to do to win is for good men to do nothing.

Oh wow big reveal you're a retard who's compensating by being a fucking edgelord.

But America has nothing to do with OP's pic.
That's a kid and mother from leaf land where their liberals are worse than Americas.

>mothers made their sons gay.
Partially. The major source is molestation and recruitment by homosexual men.