Pale nimbus > romalian type

Also checkem

Now thats gangsta

Impressive.

The great debate.

Check em

What fucking watermark?

Dubs prove

Carruthers you tacky bastard, what are you thinking!?

Read the book a couple of months ago. A few incredibly disgusting sections I pretty much had to skim them to get through, but the flow of the writing is seriously good and engrossing, to the point that reading some parts was almost like being in a trance.

Paul Allen's is by far the best. Van Patten's looks cheap, Bryce is stupid for liking it better than Bateman's. Bryce's card is better than Bateman's, however.

1. Paul Allen
powergap
2. Bryce
3. Bateman
4. Van Patten

You forgot one.

>A few incredibly disgusting sections I pretty much had to skim them to get through
How can you be this much of a pussy and go to this website? Genuinely curious and I don't even mean to insult you, but some drive-by gore on Sup Forums is a hell of a lot worse than anything in the book.

fuck you and fuck your dubs threads.

Van Pattens is by far the best, it has the best central font and a sophisticated sense of scale

I canr believe a nitwit like you managed to get dubs like that.

No, Bateman's is the worst. The off-center ampersand and the descending/ascending numbers are fucking tacky.

Van Patten
Paul Allen
Timothy Bryce
Patrick Bateman

Its spelled wrpom

heteros btfo

Why do they all have "acquisitions" misspelled??

>aquisitions

Branding.

I can't decide who has the best one, but I know for a fact Bateman had the worst one.

yeah the way patrick's stream of consciousness flows is amazing, its really the lynchpin of the book i think

The fucking rugged texture on it, that's a goddamn watermark you dumb web 2.0 born in the 90's fucks. Fuck!
>no bb-buh-buh th-that's not what a wate-
YES, PAUL, YES IT IS!

Bryce has the best one. Its wonderfully readable and very nicely proportioned.

Typical Sup Forums contrarianism. Paul Allen's is the best. It blows the rest of them totally out of the water, which is why Bryce was so reluctant to even present it.

Every few weeks this thread pops up and every time the definite answer the thread reaches is always the same.

Bryce has the best card. Some guys on /sci/ proved it if I remember correctly.

I don't know. I have no problem with gore if it's kind of unspecific or over-the-top, like if a guy gets ripped in half by demons in a movie or gibbed to bits in a videogame, but detailed, intimate, lingering depictions of knives/blades piercing flesh and cutting nipples and shit and I'm out.

>I don't know. I have no problem with gore if it's kind of unspecific or over-the-top, like if a guy gets ripped in half by demons in a movie or gibbed to bits in a videogame, but detailed, intimate, lingering depictions of knives/blades piercing flesh and cutting nipples and shit and I'm out.

Make yourself look at humanity, do not turn away from the true face of what we are. That way when the time comes to push your fist into that face when you need to, you'll be ready.

Don't be a faggot.

>Make yourself look at humanity, do not turn away from the true face of what we are. That way when the time comes to push your fist into that face when you need to, you'll be ready.

>texture is a watermark
Everyone's got one but Bateman then.

Shut up dweeb

Paul Allen and it isn't even close

it's like comparing clouds in the sky to a cotton plantation. It isn't even close

Bryce's is garbage, the sans-serif font looks boring and cheap, like someone just typed it out with Arial in Word, and the card stock looks like toilet paper.

pshhh, nothing personnel, kid

Allen has a double-barrel address line. his card is AUTOMATICALLY invalid. I am sick and tired of pointing this out.

sans-serif is a timeless classic and you fucking know it. Look at the kerning.

Double-barrel is tidier you fucking imbecile. Much more aesthetic than a long line of ink at the bottom of the fucking card.

yeah because wasting more y-axis space is what every business card should do right? By your bastardised logic why not put the company name directly above the card holders name? Mongrel.

why couldn't the people who made these cards for the movie spell "acquisitions" correctly

Cuz they're all retards.

Timeless only because it's so generic. It could have just as well belonged to a mattress salesman without an artistic bone in his body who designed his own card.

I'll give you that it looks better than the overly bold name on Van Patten's though.

how does a card be tastefully thick?

the one true ranking
1. Paul Allen
2. Bateman
3. Bryce
8,902,342,093. Van Patten

NOW CHECK THESE

an analyst and a therapist. the world's first ever analrapist

>Do you like Jewy Jewis and the Jews?
Wait what? What's THAT supposed to mean?

holy shit, Bateman's is just sad.

Hey, cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.

Bateman's looks like it's carved it out of plastic

Van Patten is best because the name looks more even in size. The rest have a manlet first name.