Donald Trump slams 'archaic' US constitution that is 'really bad' for the country

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-us-constitution-archaic-really-bad-fox-news-100-days-trump-popularity-ratings-barack-a7710781.html

>Donald Trump has blamed the US constitution for the problems he has encountered during his first 100 days in office.

>In an interview with Fox News to mark the milestone, the Republican called the system of checks and balances on power “archaic”.

>“It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

Is it - if God wills it - happening? Are we finally seeing the rise of the Emperor in his rightful throne?

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

why do we keep winning?

>think this is a le epic troll
>check the link
>it's real

I'm actually scared now

holy fuck

I'm not a Drumpfkin, but he's not wrong
Constitution must be reformed to allow the noble jewish people to control the country.

>Sup Forums

oh but the electoral college isnt archaic, amirite?

delete your thread and kill yourself in either order you choose

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Suck my cock loser AHAHA

When the ethnostate is established and Trump is crowned dictator for life I guess calling people Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums wouldn't help after all, huh?

user, i...

Oh NOW you want to talk about TV and film. If it was some black celebrity saying "fuck white people" you'd be all over it. But when Donald "The Drumpf" Trump finally starts being an obvious oligarch, time to moderate the board and get on topic. Just wait, he's slowly been setting up his daughter and son-in-law to take over when he's done. I hope you like the idea of a royal family.

>Sup Forums memed our country into a dictatorship

POWERFUL

It helps people from the right get elected so it isnt archaic at all, no.

Really makes u think....

i don't know, is it?

They're just words lmfao. Just go back to you-know-where if they offend you so much.

im not even american but okay

can't wait for america to collapse desu

you people are fucking commies
kys

he's talking about stupid rules in the senate like needing 60 votes which is congress's excuse for not getting fucking anything done ever

also notice they got rid of it to approve gorsuch. Why don't they just change the rules for everything else then?

>independent
garbage website

>not direct quotes
I am certain they are putting words in his mouth and then using like one "word" at the end to make it sound like something he meant to say. Die.

>royal family

I'd rather rejoin Britbongistan than have Trump do that. It'll push our whiteness up a bit.

If everything is just words then why did you reply? They're just words, go away if you don't like them.

>believing the independent

that's probably what Trump has in mind too

>bong url
>mentions trump

>tfw I don't know if Sup Forums is being ironic or not when they want Trump to be a dictator

Some are but they never learned the lesson that acting like idiots draws actual idiots. So right now it's meme-tastic. In a few years it'll be 100% sincere.

Literally every site is 'garbage' if it doesn't support your specific view.

>independent

try picking a real source next time

Don't we have a board for news? Do our guests from /r/the_donald understand how this website works?

independent is National Enquirer tier

its a total tabloid you see in the grocery store checkout line mate. It's weird how people outside of the UK don't know this and post it everywhere

it's garbage because it doesn't even quote the question he was responding to

The independent is objectively garbage though.

I agree, learn more on reddit.com/r/marchagainsttrump

that's what amendments are for you fucking piece of shit

>that "complex" circle
lmao